m and fast right now. But Henderson says she doe

in Allgemein 27.01.2019 12:57
von riluowanying123 • 2.943 Beiträge

Englands injury list has grown after a bruising weekend of Aviva Premiership rugby with 11 players now on the sidelines.A total of seven of the 23 that were named for Englands third Test against Australia are now out injured and as Eddie Jones prepares to name his Elite Player Squad on Friday, he will have to make some tough calls over those yet to play this season.Manu Tuilagi (groin), James Haskell (toe) and Jack Clifford (ankle) will all miss the November Tests while Jonny May (knee), Jack Nowell (thumb), Owen Farrell (back) and George Kruis (back) are yet to play this season.England captain Dylan Hartley was forced off with a back injury in Northamptons round two win over Bristol while Jonathan Joseph (thigh) was a late withdrawal from the Bath side that lost at Leicester.Harlequins duo Joe Marler (concussion) and Danny Care (ribs) also picked up knocks in their win over Saracens. Marler will go through the return-to-play protocols while Care will get further clarity on his injury early this week.Saracens duo Farrell and Kruis are expected to return in the next fortnight with the latter set to face Bristol on Friday but Mark McCall is reluctant to rush back Farrell.Owen is getting closer and closer, but with the length of the season its just madness to make a short term decision that might have long-term implications, so well do the right thing, McCall said.He did all the training last week, he just didnt feel quite right and well wait until he feels completely right in his own head before we play him. Hes mad keen to play. Cheap Air Max 97 Green China . -- The St. Johns IceCaps weathered a wild first period with the help of goaltender Jussi Olkinuora, before finding offensive inroads in the second. Discount Air Max 97 . LOUIS -- St. http://www.cheapairmax97fromchina.com/ . James, who turned 29 on Monday, injured his groin Friday during the Heats overtime loss at Sacramento. He sat out the following game, a 108-107 win Saturday in Portland, before coming back to help send the Nuggets to their seventh consecutive loss. Air Max 97 Sale Mens . Kiriasis and brakeman Franziska Fritz finished two runs in one minute 55.41 seconds -- a mere 0.01 seconds ahead of Meyers and Lolo Jones, who likely bolstered her Olympic hopes by helping give USA-1 a huge push in the second heat. Cheap Air Max 97 Grey China . The Celtics closed out their first preseason under Stevens on Wednesday night with a 101-97 victory over the Brooklyn Nets, who rested a lot of their lineup including former Celtics Kevin Garnett and Paul Pierce. PORTLAND, Ore. -- Brooke Henderson grew up toward the eastern part of Canada in Ontario, but the Pacific Northwest has quickly become a favorite of the budding 18-year-old star.She continued her mastery of Columbia Edgewater Country Club, shooting a 70 Saturday to take a two-stroke lead into Sundays final round of the Cambia Portland Classic.Henderson, who claimed her first LPGA Tour win a year ago in Portland, was at 13-under 203 heading into the final round. She leads Colombias Mariajo Uribe, who was 11-under after a 71.Henderson, who earned her LPGA Tour card shortly after winning last years Portland event, was bidding for her third career win, all in the Northwest. Three weeks ago, Henderson rallied to win the Womens PGA Championship at Sahalee in Sammamish, Washington.Henderson has shared or held the outright Portland lead the past six rounds. She was aiming to become the first back-to-back Portland winner since Annika Sorenstam in 2002-03.All wasnt well Saturday for Henderson, who shot 69 or better in each of her first seven Portland Classic rounds at Columbia Edgewater, including last years Monday qualifier. Though she had four birdies, she was often scrambling to make par, and her card included a double bogey.I played pretty awful today. Definitely want to play better tomorrow. I mean, I hit a lot of good shots. I just didnt capitalize on my chances. That was the first 12 holes for me, Henderson said.Norways Suzann Pettersen, tied for the lead with Henderson after the second round, faded to 9-under following a 74. Pettersen was the only player among the top 15 players who didnt break par Saturday. Also at 9-under was 2014 Portland champion Austin Ernst following a 69.Pettersen was bidding to become the Portland Classics second three-time winner, joining Nancy Lopez (1985, 1987, 1992). Pettersen has history in Portland, rallying during the final round to win the 2011 and 2013 tournaments. In 2011, Pettersen erased a nine-stroke deficit on the final day to beat Na Yeon Choi in a playoff.American rookie Lee Lopez was 8-under after a 69.No. 9 Stacy Lewis was six strokes back at 7-under after shooting 67, the days second best score. Cheyenne Woods, whose best finish in two years on the tour was a tie for 24th, was also 7-under following a 69, as was Carlota Ciganda after shooting 70.Scotlands Catrioona Matthew was 6-under after a 66, the days low round.dddddddddddd Matthew had a bogey-free card that included an eagle at the par-5, 463-yard seventh. Brianna Do (70) and Angela Stanford (72) were also 6-under.Henderson said the golf course has changed so much since Friday morning ... its so firm and fast right now. But Henderson says she doesnt plan to dramatically alter her strategy for Sundays final round.I think there are definitely holes where par is good. Just kind of get in and out, Henderson said. There are definitely still a lot of birdie opportunities out there. If youre hitting the ball well and in the right spots, you can definitely still shoot a low score. You just have to be careful of the conditions.Henderson, tied for the second round lead with Pettersen after two rounds, opened up a two-shot advantage over Uribe at the turn with a front nine of 2-under 34. Pettersen struggled, closing the front nine with back-to-back bogeys to fall four strokes behind Henderson.The tournaments complexion changed at the par-3, 160-yard 13th, when Henderson and Uribe each hit their tee shots in the water and made double bogey. Pettersen suddenly was back in it, trailing Henderson by just a shot.I didnt take my time on the tee shot...I just mishit it, Henderson said.But Henderson collected herself and made four pars and a birdie, at the par-3 16th, during her final five holes.Uribe was looking for her first LPGA Tour win. In her sixth year on tour, Uribes best finish was third at the 2015 Manulife Classic. The last Colombian to win an LPGA event was Marisa Baena in 2005.It would mean a lot to win. This year has been a little tough one me. The results havent come. Tomorrow, Im going to think on my game, shoot a low round. I love playing with Brooke and shes been playing so good, Uribe said. If I win, I want it to be because I shoot a really good round, not because anyone else struggles.Vicky Hurst shot 70 and was among four players at 211.Mariah Stackhouse, the Stanford four-time All-American making her professional debut is 2-under after a 71, as is 2012 Portland champion Mika Miyazato, who shot 70.The Portland Classic purse is $1.3 million, with $195,000 going to the winner. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen