d 272nd to Zhengs 66th, posted her first Rogers

in Allgemein 28.01.2019 11:44
von riluowanying123 • 2.943 Beiträge

SOUTH WILLIAMSPORT, Pa. -- Austin Oh drove in two runs to cap a six-run third inning in leading Sammamish, Wash., to a 6-5 win over Nashville, Tenn., in a Little League World Series elimination game Tuesday night. Jack Carper, Dalton Chandler and Will Armbruester each had RBI singles during the rally that put Sammamish ahead 6-2. The Washington team had six of its eight hits in the third inning. And the rally came after the teams first six batters were struck out by Trae McLemore. The Northwest champion (3-1) advances to a matchup Thursday against one of the two other teams remaining in the U.S. bracket -- Chula Vista, Calif., and Westport, Conn.. Ben Pickman had two hits, including a solo home run in the fifth that rounded out Nashvilles scoring. Cubs Jerseys . -- Linebacker Myles Jack ran for four touchdowns, defensive end Cassius Marsh caught a scoring pass, and No. Koji Uehara Jersey .J. -- New York Giants wide receiver Victor Cruz will miss the rest of the season after having surgery on his left knee. http://www.authenticcubsteamproshop.com/cubs-brandon-morrow-jersey/ . But what about the officials? Every sport has officials and they also have stories about hard work and sacrifice but their accomplishments are seldom recognized by anyone outside their inner circle. Kyle Schwarber Jersey . Those lessons were more than enough to overwhelm the Utah Jazz. Lou Williams scored 25 points and the Hawks continued their offensive upswing as they rolled to an easy 118-85 victory over the Jazz on Friday night, winning their third straight and for the fourth time in five games. Albert Almora Jr Jersey . On Tuesday, Ottawa placed forward Cory Conacher and defenceman Joe Corvo on waivers as trade rumours swirl around the Senators. MONTREAL -- Eugenie Bouchard reconnected with her hometown fans with an impressive first-round victory at the womens Rogers Cup on Tuesday.A large crowd at Uniprix Stadium was solidly behind the Westmount, Quebec, native throughout her 6-3, 3-6, 7-6 (3) win over Lucie Safarova, the pre-match favorite ranked 28th in the world to Bouchards 41st.They roared as Bouchard came back from a 3-1 deficit in the tiebreaker with six straight points, taking the win on Safarovas 10th double fault of the match.Bouchard has faced criticism, mostly to do with losing touch with her home fan base since her spectacular 2014 season when she reached the Wimbledon final and rose to No. 5 in the world.It did not go over well last week when, after losing her first match in Washington, D.C., she talked about visiting museums in the U.S. capital rather than go home to the craziness in Montreal.Bouchard had a change of heart because she not only headed north right away, but participated in off-court events with fans and ended uncertainty over her Olympic plans by saying she will represent Canada in Rio de Janeiro.Then she pulled off a thrilling and unexpected win on center court.Bouchard dominated the opening set, completing her second service break with a pinpoint backhand down the line, only to see Safarova find her service range and rally in the second.They held serve through the third, although Bouchard let three match points slip away while leading 6-5, 40-0, giving Safarova momentum going into the tiebreaker.Bouchard will next face the winner of a match between Dominika Cibulkova and Mariana Duque-Marino.It did not go so well for Aleksandra Wozniak of Blainville, Quebec, who lost 6-4, 7-6 (4) to Italys Sara Errani.Errani, ranked 25th in the world, posted four service breaks in the first set of the center court matchup of 29-year-old baseliners. Errani, coming off a quarterfinal on clay in Sweden last week, led 4-2 in the second when Wozniak had her best moments battling back to force a tiebreaker.Wozniak was ranked 21st in 2009, but has slipped to 465th after a series of injuries, including major shoulder surgery. She lost in the first round for a second week in a row, having fallen to Jessica Pegula last week in Washington, D.C.I think it was a close match, playing the Noo.dddddddddddd 25 in the world, said Wozniak. I thought I played well.I had some opportunities to turn it around. But Im happy with the performance going forward after this long period of time which I didnt play such a high level of tennis.Erranis next opponent is 14th seed Karolina Pliskova, who got past Kateryna Bondarenko 3-6, 6-2, 7-5.The third Canadian in the 56-player draw, Francoise Abanda of Montreal, went up 6-1, 4-1 on Chinese qualifier Saisai Zheng, but then had to battle to take the second set 7-5. The 19-year-old Abanda, ranked 272nd to Zhengs 66th, posted her first Rogers Cup win in three tries. She will face 17th seeded Elina Svitolina in the second round.Abandas match was moved to center court after French Open champion and third seed Garbine Muguruza withdrew with a digestive illness, Her scheduled opponent, British qualifier Naomi Broady, instead was matched against lucky loser Varvara Lechenko in the second round.Even though (Monday) I couldnt play because of the rain, I kind of didnt feel well, said Muguruza, who plans to stay on and get over what is considered a minor illness. Call the doctor and everything -- I dont feel well.Today I went to the court to warm up, but I didnt really feel 100 percent. At the last moment of the match, I start to warm up again and Im like OK no, no, I dont feel (well enough) to go on the court and give my best.A matchup of the Madisons looms as 10th-seeded Madison Keys breezed by Elena Visnina 6-4, 6-0 and will face fellow American Madison Brengle in the second round. Keys has won all three previous meetings.Lucky loser Christina McHale of the U.S. posted a 6-4, 3-0 win over qualifier Shuai Zhang, who retired in the second set. McHale will next face 16th-seeded Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, who defeated Yulia Putintseva 6-4, 1-6, 7-5.Andrea Petkovic of Germany downed Alize Cornet of France 7-6 (1), 6-3 to advance to a second-round meeting with 12th seeded Petra Kvitova.Daria Kasatkina beat Misaki Doi 3-6, 6-3, 6-1 to set up a meeting with 13th-seeded Samantha Stosur, while Monica Niculescu beat Jelena Ostapenko 3-6, 7-5, 6-1 to advance against fourth-seeded Agnieszka Radwanska. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen