nd played in 11 games before he was place

in Allgemein 29.01.2019 13:55
von riluowanying123 • 2.943 Beiträge

DENTON, Texas -- Courtland Sutton only made four catches but three went for touchdowns in SMUs 34-21 victory over North Texas in a season opener on Saturday.Sutton finished with 162 yards receiving, including an 88-yarder from Ben Hicks for the fifth-longest touchdown pass in Mustangs history. Suttons other two TD receptions were thrown by Matt Davis. Xavier Jones added 115 yards and a score on 11 carries as the Mustangs rolled up 572 yards offense.SMU jumped out to a 17-0 lead in the first quarter on Jones 49-yard run, a 29-yard field goal by Josh Williams, and the 88-yard pass play. A 46-yard Davis pass to Sutton with two minutes left in the half put the Mustangs ahead 24-7, which came following Horace Richardsons second interception of the game.The Mean Greens Alec Morris threw two touchdown passes, one each to Thaddeous Thompson and Kelvin Smith, but he also tossed three first-half interceptions. Yellow Air Zoom Training Shoes .500 on the season. The Jets are now 0-5-1 in the second game of back-to-backs. The game started the same way the Vancouver game started the night before, with the Jets taking the first two penalties of the game and killing off the first, but the Oilers getting on the board first, scoring on the second man-advantage. Orange Air Zoom Training Shoes .B. -- The Baie-Comeau Drakkar took over sole possession of first place atop the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League on Thursday with their sixth straight win. http://www.cheapnikeairzoom.com/ . The Clippers were angry about blowing a big lead; the Kings didnt like being in that kind of hole and nearly digging themselves out only to lose. Grey Air Zoom Running Shoes . Despite dominating possession, Schalke needed an own goal from Nicolas Hoefler for the breakthrough a minute before the interval. The Freiburg midfielder misjudged Jefferson Farfans corner and bundled the ball into his own net. Blue Air Zoom Running Shoes .J. -- New York Giants wide receiver Victor Cruz will miss the rest of the season after having surgery on his left knee. CLEVELAND -- With help from teammates and clubhouse workers, Michael Brantley slipped his uniform over his head and the sling cradling his right arm.Nothing was easy this season for Brantley, who missed so much but wanted to be a part of the team photo -- a keepsake for a year he probably would rather forget.Brantley, who recently underwent a second operation on the right shoulder he injured late last season, spoke Tuesday for the first time since the Aug. 15 surgery. Although disappointed that he was limited to just 11 games, the former All-Star, who endured numerous setbacks during his failed comeback, said his only goal at the moment is to help the Indians reach the postseason.Im here for them, he said.Brantley expects to have his arm harnessed for six more weeks as he recovers from the most recent procedure in which his biceps was moved to take pressure off his shoulder.As he gets well, Brantley is cheering on the Indians, who lead the AL Central by 4 1/2 games and are closing in on their first division title since 2007.I still feel like Im almost there in the game sometimes when Im rooting from the couch when theyre on the road, except Im not able to be there for them, he said. I basically turn into a super fan. But thats all right. I get the chance to be in this locker room and be in this atmosphere and do anything I can to help a young guy, any question they have.Brantleys season never really got started.He initially injured his shoulder last September while diving for a ball in Minnesota. He had surgery in November and came along quicker than expected in spring training. He was activated in late April and played in 11 games before he was placed on the disabled list in May.Over the next tthree months, Brantley did everything he could to get back in the lineup.dddddddddddd. But every time he seemed to get close, there was another obstacle.It didnt go his way, but Brantley has no regrets.I feel like I did everything in my power and so did the Cleveland organization, he said. I felt great at times. And at times I didnt feel so well. It was something that just happened. Im not happy it happened. I want to be out there and play with my team, of course. I did everything this organization asked me to do and I know I gave it my all. I dont think it was mishandled at all.Brantleys resolve was not lost on his teammates or manager Terry Francona, who marveled at his determination.Nobody is every going to second-guess, ever, his commitment, Francona said. The guys know what hes been through. Thats part of it. There are a lot of things about him that make you respect him, not just like him, but respect him. If he could play now, he would. Hed take that sling off and play.And thats part of why we feel hell come back and hell find every way to be as good as hes ever been. Thats just kind of how hes built.Brantley anticipates being back for the start of training camp, where he will again try to get back to being one of the ALs best all-around outfielders. He has already begun rehab, which will be long and challenging.My main goal is when I come to spring training, Day One, I dont have any limitations, he said. I want to be able to play from the time they say `Play Ball the first day I get there. I dont want to have any restrictions at all and have a normal, easy camp. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen