LONDON -- West Ham will head into 2014 stuck in the Premier Leagues relegation zone after twice surrendering the lead to draw 3-

in Anregungen für Homepage 01.03.2019 04:59
von jokergreen0220 • 1.230 Beiträge

LONDON -- West Ham will head into 2014 stuck in the Premier Leagues relegation zone after twice surrendering the lead to draw 3-3 with West Bromwich Albion in a thrilling match at Upton Park on Saturday. Wholesale Nike Shoes . Former France striker Nicolas Anelka scored twice in a five-minute span -- his first goals for West Brom -- to put his team 2-1 ahead at halftime after Joe Cole had given West Ham a fourth-minute lead with a low shot. Substitute Modibo Maiga curled a shot underneath goalkeeper Ben Foster for West Hams equalizer in the 65th before heading across goal for Kevin Nolan to net a flying volley two minutes later, the captains first goal since the start of the season. That looked like giving the hosts a victory in what under-pressure manager Sam Allardyce had labeled a "must-win" game. But Saido Berahinos low finish in the 69th earned a point for West Brom, which is unbeaten in three matches under caretaker manager Keith Downing. Of the teams to start the day in the bottom six, only West Ham hasnt changed its manager since the start of the season. "Any of the six teams in trouble, if Sam is out of a job, they hire him to keep them up," Nolan said. "The chairmen have been brilliant with him, they understand weve had injuries. Were all in it together. "We feel well be in the Premier League come the end of the season." West Ham, which has won just one of its last 12 games, was fortunate to come away with a point after Berahino curled a free kick against the post in the 82nd. By running on to Chris Brunts pass and clipping home a finish in the 40th to make it 1-1, Anelka became the ninth player to score for six different Premier League clubs. It was his first goal in the English top division since August 2011. Air Max Shoes Cheap . "Rob brings a wealth of coaching experience, having worked both in Canada and overseas in player development," Canada Soccer technical director Tony Fonseca said in a release. Nike Air Max Wholesale .m. on Friday. Granger was acquired from the Indiana Pacers last Thursday for Evan Turner and Lavoy Allen, but never played a minute for Philadelphia. The 76ers also received a 2015 second-round draft pick in the deal. http://www.wholealeairmaxshoes.com/ . "I knew it was gone. I mean, I felt it," the 2012 NL Rookie of the Year said. "I havent felt like that in a while. I havent got extension on a ball in a pretty long time. LOS ANGELES -- Steve Sarkisian is the new head coach at Southern California, leaving Washington to return to the Trojans. USC announced Sarkisians hiring Monday, replacing interim coach Ed Orgeron with yet another assistant coach from Pete Carrolls championship-winning era at the school. The 39-year-old Sarkisian is a Los Angeles-area native who went 34-29 in five seasons at Washington, rebuilding a decimated program into a boowl contender. Discount Air Max Shoes. Sarkisian is the permanent replacement for Lane Kiffin, his former co-offensive co-ordinator at USC under Carroll. Kiffin was fired in late September and replaced by Orgeron, who didnt get the permanent job from athletic director Pat Haden despite going 6-2. Orgeron resigned Monday. Its unclear who will coach the Trojans in their bowl game later this month, but it could be Sarkisian. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen