Dallas, TX (SportsNetwork. [url=http://www.clearancevans.com/]Discount Vans Shoes[/url] .com) - Monta Ellis scored 13 of his 26

in Anregungen für Homepage 04.03.2019 06:02
von jokergreen0220 • 1.230 Beiträge

Dallas, TX (SportsNetwork. Discount Vans Shoes .com) - Monta Ellis scored 13 of his 26 points in the fourth quarter and the Dallas Mavericks beat the New Orleans Pelicans 112-107 on Wednesday night. The Mavericks never trailed after Brandan Wrights dunk gave them a one-point lead in the opening seconds of the fourth quarter, but it was tight down the stretch. Ellis helped them stay in front with several key plays, including a 3-pointer with 4 1/2 minutes remaining after Anthony Davis dunk at the other end got the Pelicans within three. Later, his teardrop layup over 7-footer Omer Asik extended Dallas lead to four with 22.9 seconds left. Coach put the ball in my hands and my teammates have confidence in me to make plays, Ellis said of his knack for coming through in the last quarter. I was looking to make plays and tonight I had it going in the fourth quarter. Ryan Anderson missed a 3-pointer with five seconds remaining and a chance to tie the score for New Orleans, and Richard Jefferson sealed the win for the Mavericks with two free throws at the other end. Dirk Nowitzki, Chandler Parsons and Devin Harris scored 20 points apiece for Dallas, which was coming off a 114-105 loss in Memphis Tuesday despite making 18 3-pointers against the Southwest Division leader. Davis had 31 points and 11 rebounds to lead the Pelicans, who were going for what would have been a season-high three consecutive wins. Davis was limping after coming down on his right foot at the end of his one-handed alley-oop dunk down the stretch but remained in the game with what Pelicans coach Monty Williams said was a jammed toe. He was fine, said Williams. He didnt want to come out and I wasnt wanting to take him out, either. Im never going to put him in harms way. Unless I see that look in his eyes, and Ive been around him long enough to know when I should take him out. He jammed his toe. He said he couldnt feel his toenail or something like that. But I think he was OK. Jrue Holiday had 30 points and 10 assists for New Orleans, scoring 14 in the fourth quarter. Dallas has won nine straight games between the Southwest Division rivals since New Orleans last victory on Jan. 5, 2013. The Mavericks led by as many as 10 points in a 25-15 first quarter but were outscored 36-22 in the second. Game Notes New Orleans outrebounded Dallas 45-29 ... The Mavs shot 53 percent from the floor and limited the Pelicans to 45 percent shooting ... Dallas hosts Golden State on Saturday ... New Orleans starts a three-game homestand on Friday against Cleveland. Vans Shoes From China . -- David Price didnt think he would be in Port Charlotte this spring. Vans Shoes Cheap . The Goldeyes (10-7) lost 4-1 to the Saltdogs (8-9) Sunday afternoon before 5,834 sizzling fans at Shaw Park. The loss drops Winnipegs record to 3-4 during this past weeks seven-game homestand. http://www.clearancevans.com/ . Toronto ended an 0-4-0 skid with Sundays shootout win over visiting New Jersey, but the club could have a difficult time making it two victories in a row tonight. The Maple Leafs have dropped three straight and 11 of the last 12 regular- season meetings against Boston overall and the Bruins have claimed six straight in Beantown.TORONTO -- Toronto FC finally found a home for Richard Eckersley on Monday, sending the English fullback to the New York Red Bulls for a fourth-round pick in the 2017 MLS SuperDraft. The move, long expected, was money-related. The MLS Players Union listed Eckersleys salary last season at US$310,000, second-highest among the numbers made public for Toronto players. His number for 2014 was even higher, thanks to a contract renegotiation last year to help ease the 2013 salary cap burden. Toronto declined comment when asked if the club was absorbing any of that salary. "As per team and league policy, we cant disclose terms of the deal," a Toronto spokesman said. Which sounds like a yes. Toronto was more interested in ridding itself of Eckersleys wages than getting something in return, which other clubs knew. While a fourth-round draft choice is a modest prize -- there are only four rounds in the SuperDraft -- Toronto GM Tim Bezbatchenko can add it to the draft choices obtained for the rights to goalie Stefan Frei and midfielder Bobby Convey, two other players who did not figure in TFCs future. Eckersley, 24, made 92 appearances for Toronto over three seasons after joining the club on loan from English side Burnley FC in April 2011. The loan became a permanent deal in January 2012. Eckersley established himself as a starter at right fullback, filling in at centre back when needed. Signed to a rich contract by a previous regime, he found himself on the outs towards the end of last season because of his salary cap hit. The red-haired Brit wass a fan favourite for his marauding runs and combative style. Fake Vans Shoes Suppliers. But manager Ryan Nelsen used Mark Bloom for the last six games of the season, electing to keep Eckersley on the sidelines with his future on the club uncertain. The team recently signed veteran English fullback Bradley Orr on loan from Blackburn Rovers. "Weve been really honest with Richard," Nelsen said prior to flying to Florida for training camp Sunday. "Hes given great service to the club. Hes done really well and its not his fault that a contract was given that was probably not appropriate." NOTES -- The Vancouver Whitecaps filled a void at right back by acquiring Steven Beitashour from the San Jose Earthquakes for allocation money. Born in California to Iranian parents, Beitashour holds dual American-Iranian citizenship and has represented Iran. The Whitecaps also announced the signing of midfielder Mehdi Ballouchy, acquired in Stage 2 of the 2013 MLS Re-Entry Draft ... Former Toronto FC midfielder Maurice Edu has joined the Philadelphia Union on a one-year loan from Stoke City of the English Premier League. Edu, who was MLS rookie of the year in 2007 with Toronto, returns to MLS in a bid to get more playing time in advance of the World Cup. The American joins the Union via the leagues allocation process, which previously was not valuable as a way to sign designated players. The league has changed that rule for 2014, saying it reviews roster rules on an annual basis "and reserves the right to modify them prior to each season." ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen