BALTIMORE -- New York Yankees right-hander Michael Pineda will come off the disabled list Wednesday and make his first start sin

in Anregungen für Homepage 05.03.2019 06:07
von jokergreen0220 • 1.230 Beiträge

BALTIMORE -- New York Yankees right-hander Michael Pineda will come off the disabled list Wednesday and make his first start since his suspension for using pine tar on the mound. Zapatos Ecco Baratos . Pineda last pitched on April 23, when he was ejected from a game against Boston. He received a 10-game suspension from Major League Baseball for "possessing a foreign substance on his person." Pineda has been on the DL since May 6 with a right shoulder muscle injury. He returns to face the Orioles after making two rehabilitation starts for Triple-A Scranton-Wilkes-Barre. Pineda declared himself healthy and expressed an eagerness to put the suspension behind him. "I know I made a mistake, so I learned from that," he said in the New York clubhouse Monday. "Everything is in the past right now. I want to continue my career. Im focused on my game and Im focused on pitching. I said sorry to my team, sorry to everybody." Pineda is 2-2 with a 1.83 ERA in four starts. "Im working hard, I was doing good, and I want to be ready for this situation," he said. "Im happy." The Yankees considered giving Pineda another rehab start but decided he was ready to go. "We feel hes ready now," manager Joe Girardi said. "His stuff was good. His slider was good, his fastball was good, and his changeup was good. Youre never sure how when a guys rehabbing how the arm strength is going to be and how short theyre going to be, but he threw the ball well." Pineda returns at a time when the Yankees need a surge to make up a six-game deficit on first-place Baltimore in the AL East. "This is a guy that threw very well before he went on the DL and it will be nice to have him back," Girardi said. In other news, New York on Monday selected the contract of reliever Chris Leroux from Triple-A and optioned pitcher Bryan Mitchell, who made his major league debut against Cleveland on Sunday. Comprar Zapatos Ecco Online . The Toronto Blue Jays star won his second consecutive Hank Aaron Award as the most outstanding offensive performer in the AL on Monday after votes by fans and a panel of Hall of Famers were tallied. Ecco Outlet España . -- So much for concern that running back Marshawn Lynch would be absent from the Seattle Seahawks minicamp. http://www.eccobaratas.es/ .ca. In Sundays Blackhawks-Penguins game, Pittsburgh defenceman Brooks Orpik laid a huge hit on Chicagos Jonathan Toews. Now in my view, Orpik can be clearly seen leaving his feet while delivering a moderately high hit.CHICAGO -- After unveiling a plain white home jersey for the World Cup, the U.S. Soccer Federation is going with a colorful red-white-and-blue design for its road uniform. The away Nike design announced Tuesday features a blue section at the top, a thick white stripe across the chest and sleeve and iis otherwise red, including the sleeve cuffs. Ecco Baratas. The shirts, with crew-neck collars, will debut for Wednesday nights exhibition against Mexico in Glendale, Ariz. The road shirt contrasts with the home jersey announced March 3, which resembles a golf shirt with a polo collar. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen