Rangers midfielder Joey Barton has been given an extended one-week ban by the Scottish Premiership club for allegedly betting on

in Anregungen für Homepage 06.03.2019 06:17
von jokergreen0220 • 1.230 Beiträge

Rangers midfielder Joey Barton has been given an extended one-week ban by the Scottish Premiership club for allegedly betting on football matches. Lebron Shoes For Cheap . Barton was charged by the Scottish Football Association for allegedly betting on 44 football games and faces a hearing at Hampden on October 27.The 34-year-old, who joined Rangers on a two-year contract in May, has been serving a club suspension following a bust-up with fellow midfielder Andy Halliday and Rangers manager Mark Warburton. Barton has not played for Rangers since they were beaten 5-1 by Glasgow rivals Celtic on September 10. Former Rangers goalkeeper Steve Simonsen was banned for two matches by the SFA for gambling He was due to return to Murray Park on Monday but has now been informed to stay away from the clubs training facility and stadium at Ibrox.Joey Barton has been informed that his suspension by the Club has been extended by one week, a statement by Rangers read. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. This is part of a formal disciplinary procedure and Joey has been instructed not to return to Ibrox or Auchenhowie until further notice.Neither party (the Club and player) will make any further statement or comment.Barton is the third Rangers player in as many years to face SFA action over breaching the bodys rules on gambling. Bartons last game for Rangers was at Celtic Park in September In September 2013, Rangers midfielder Ian Black was handed a three-match ban by the SFA, with seven games suspended until the end of that season, and a £7,500 fine for gambling on 160 fixtures.Then-Rangers manager Ally McCoist was sympathetic towards Black following his ban.In February 2015, Steve Simonsen was banned for two games by the SFA after the Rangers goalkeeper was found guilty of betting on 55 matches.You can watch Englands tour of Bangladesh, plus Premier League football and the British Masters on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Also See: Rangers video Rangers fixtures Rangers stats Sky Bet Club Get a £10 free bet! Cheap Lebron Shoes . “The shootout, theres nothing wrong with it, I think its an exciting part of the game but its just one small aspect,” said Chicago Blackhawks GM Stan Bowman. “Its a skill exhibition. If you can get it back closer to regular hockey and have it decided that way; that would be my preference.” “I dont think its a knock on the shootout, I think more of the managers would like to see it end in overtime,” added Washington Capitals GM George McPhee. Lebron Shoes Sales . - The Oakland Athletics say they are stopping negotiations to extend their lease at the Coliseum. http://www.cheaplebronshoes.net/ . The (35-35-10) Jets have 80 points and are also playing .500 hockey on home ice this season with a 17-17-6 record. Michael Hutchinson will start his second straight game in goal.SURPRISE, Ariz. -- Kansas City Royals right-hander Luke Hochevar will have Tommy John surgery that will sideline the pitcher for the season. Hochevar felt a twinge in his elbow on the next-to-last pitch of a scoreless two-inning outing Monday against the Chicago White Sox. An MRI on Tuesday revealed a major tear of the ulnar collateral ligament. The severity of the injury was confirmed Thursday by Dr. Neal ElAttrache in Los Angeles. "What I didnt want to hear," Hochevar said Friday. Hochevar missed nearly three months in 2010 with a sprained right elbow, making just 17 starts that season. "I knew this day was coming," Hochevar said. "After the first time I hurt it, I knew it was coming. Im extremely thankful it held up for four years." The 30-year-old Hochevar went 5-2 with a 1.92 ERA and two saves in 58 relief appearances last season. He held opponents to a .169 batting average, which ranked third among AL relievers with at least 60 innings. Hochevar switched to the bullpen last year after going 38-59 with a 5.44 ERA in 128 career starts. Hochevar was the first player picked in the 2006 draft. He will make $5.21 million this year and is eligible for free agency after this season. "We wouldnt rule Luke out for the future," Royyals general manager Dayton Moore said. Lebron James Sneakers Wholesale. "Well hopefully be able to keep him in the organization going forward." Free agency, however, was not on Hochevars mind with surgery pending to replace the ligament in his elbow. "That is irrelevant right now," Hochevar said. "That will all fall into play if Im healthy and I can pitch." Manager Ned Yost said Hochevar decided to have surgery in the next weeks instead of instead of rest and rehab for two months. "This thing is going to blow," Yost said of Hochevars ligament. "It is going to go, sooner or later." The Royals won 86 games last year, their most victories since the 1989 club went 92-70. Kansas City hasnt been in the playoffs since winning the 1985 World Series. "The toughest part about it is were primed this year to win," Hochevar said. "You want to be part of that dog pile in September. The way the teams shaping up, were going to win. Thats not a doubt from every standpoint." "I want to be a part of it. It is just not going to happen," he said. Right-handers Kelvin Herrera and Aaron Crow and left-hander Tim Collins will likely be the primary setup men for closer Greg Holland in Hochevars absence. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen