Got a question on rule clarification, comments on rule enforcements or some memorable NHL stories? Kerry wants to answer your em

in Anregungen für Homepage 06.03.2019 06:17
von jokergreen0220 • 1.230 Beiträge

Got a question on rule clarification, comments on rule enforcements or some memorable NHL stories? Kerry wants to answer your emails at cmonref@tsn. Jordan 12 Cheap China .ca. Kerry, Thanks to you and TSN for providing us NHL fans with this fabulous column! Now - I was hoping you could comment on the Chris Kreider net crash on Carey Price in Game 1. Initially, everyone (including Michel Therrien and Brandon Prust) labeled it as a hockey play with an unfortunate outcome. Days later, they began laying blame once Prices availability was lost. Now Im NOT asking whether the refs erred on the call. Im simply interested on your call or take on the incident. If you were still working in the NHL, how would you have called it? CMon Ref! (corny, but couldnt resist - LOL). Thanks,TerekWhistler, BC Terek: Injuries are an unfortunate byproduct of the job and a risk that every player willingly assumes. When an injury is sustained, its not only very disappointing for the player to deal with but when it involves a key player such as Carey Price, the loss can also devastating to the fortunes of a team. You dont replace a player like Price and his absence will surely test the mettle of his Montreal teammates left standing with their best player out of the lineup. The Hab continent has a huge obstacle to overcome in finding a way to beat this hungry and confident NY Rangers team tonight in Madison Square Garden. For that to happen, PK Subban and company will first have to penetrate a wall in the form of Hendrik Lundqvist a mere 178 feet from their goal crease guarded by little know Dustin Tokarski. With the man they the King poised between the pipes the Rangers net probably looks more like 178 miles away. Michel Terrien and Brandon Prusts initial assessment of the play was correct in that it was a hockey play. There was no deliberation on the part of Chris Kreider to initiate contact with Price as the Rangers speedster went hard to the net to make a play and then lost his balance following a chop to his right ankle by Alexei Emelin. In the post-game press conference Coach Therrien said he thought the play was "accidental, honestly," and Kreider said he "just had too much momentum and couldnt really avoid him. It didnt feel too good for me either."Terek, I would have ruled the play on the ice no differently than I did from my couch and deemed the contact by Chris Kreider on Carey Price as completely accidental. It would appear that I could count on agreement of this decision from referee Steve Kozari, Michel Terrien, Brandon Prust and Chris Kreider at the very least. It was a very unfortunate accident and injury sustained by Carey Price. Prices Montreal Canadien teammates will have dig deep tonight and stick with a game plan of speed and high tempo energy from the opening puck drop to take the Garden crowd out of the game and shift the momentum in their favor. Dustin Tokarski will have to give them a chance to win. It is then up to the Habs skaters grit, guts, determination and skill to find a way to penetrate King Hendriks Court 178 feet away. Jordan 12 Retro Cheap . -- Alex Anthopoulos spoke volumes with what he didnt say on right-hander Ervin Santana. Air Jordan 12 Cheap Sale . -- David Price didnt think he would be in Port Charlotte this spring. http://www.cheapairjordan12.net/ . Louis Blues, having added Ryan Miller and Steve Ott from Buffalo, remain the No.From the standpoint of having LeBron James and Kyrie Irving already in Cleveland, the Cavaliers are looking at accelerating their chances of winning a championship. Look at the Eastern Conference landscape right now. Paul George is sidelined for the long term with the Indiana Pacers. Even with Pau Gasol in the mix, there are still some questions surrounding a healthy Derrick Rose in Chicago. And of course, LeBron left Miami. Now Im sure LeBron made it very clear to Cavs owner Dan Gilbert what his specific intentions were in coming back to Cleveland. And I think we can all agree that his supporting cast in previous Cavs campaigns were relatively inferior. But despite that knock, LeBron did a remarkable job on the court. But now when youre bringing him back at age 30 - right in the prime of his career - why wouldnt you go for it? At the end of the day, theres no guarantees. You look at a guy like LeBron signing a short-term deal in Cleveland and thats obviously cap-related. But this is a team that basically said, just go for it. Theres an opportunity for the Cavs - in the Eastern Conference right now - to get back into the NBA Finals. From Clevelands perspective, it makes sense as long as that firm agreement over a long-term deeal with Kevin Love holds up. Jordan 12 Cheap Real. And that appears to be the case - otherwise, the Cavs wouldnt swing this deal. Now this doesnt make the Cavaliers the best team in the NBA, but it does put them slightly ahead of Chicago right now (once again, Derrick Rose is the x-factor there). And there will be a learning curve with the Cavs. They have a new head coach in David Blatt who had lengthy coaching stints overseas, so theres going to be some adjustments. This deal will make them the team to beat in the conference, but the better teams are still out West. For Minnesota, theyre getting two really talented kids. Anthony Bennett is in much better shape now - he had an excellent summer league experience and I think hes really going to blossom in Minnesota. And Wiggins will be a much bigger piece of the puzzle in Minnesota than he would have been with LeBron James in Cleveland. And Minnesota is a good environment for young players to play in. Flip Saunders is a good coach and has great support in former Raptors coach and TSN basketball analyst Sam Mitchell. They will bring plenty of accountability and discipline. I dont know how well theyll do in a difficult Western Conference, but I do believe its a win-win for both sides. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen