Carson, CA (SportsNetwork. [url=http://www.cheapairforce1.net/]Nike Air Force 1 Clearance Sale[/url] .com) - Liverpool midfielde

in Anregungen für Homepage 06.03.2019 06:17
von jokergreen0220 • 1.230 Beiträge

Carson, CA (SportsNetwork. Nike Air Force 1 Clearance Sale .com) - Liverpool midfielder and captain Steven Gerrard has signed with the Los Angeles Galaxy and will join the club in July, after the conclusion of the 2014-15 Premier League season. Im very excited to begin the next chapter of my career in the United States with LA Galaxy, said Gerrard. The Galaxy are the most successful club in Major League Soccer history and I am looking forward to competing for more championships in the years to come. My discussions with (head coach) Bruce Arena and (club president) Chris Klein were extremely positive and the future of the team is very bright. I am committed to helping the LA Galaxy compete for trophies and to having an impact in Los Angeles and I will give my all for the club. In the meantime, I will continue to give everything for Liverpool for the remainder of this season before joining up with the Galaxy. Gerrard. 34. joins the Galaxy after announcing his decision to leave Liverpool, concluding a stellar 17-year career on Merseyside during which he has served a captain since 2003 and has made 696 appearances while scoring 182 goals across all competitions. The Liverpool native also led the Reds to 10 trophies over the past 15 years. He has won two FA Cups (2001, 2006), three League Cups (2001, 2003, 2012), one UEFA Cup and the 2005 UEFA Champions League title, in which he famously led the Reds back from a 3-0 halftime deficit against AC Milan and won on penalty kicks. Individually, he has earned honors as the Professional Footballers Association (PFA) Young Player of the Year (2001), PFA Player of the Year (2006), Football Writers Association (FWA) Footballer of the Year (2009), PFA Fans Player of the Year (2001, 2009), PFA Team of the Year (2001, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2014), FA England Player of the Year (2007, 2012), UEFA Club Footballer of the Year (2005) and FIFAs Ballon dOr Bronze Award (2005). Were very pleased to acquire a player of Stevens caliber, experience and character, Arena said. He is one of the most decorated players in the world and will join our team with a wealth of success playing at the highest level of the sport. Steven will be an excellent example to our young players and were excited to add him and his leadership to an already talented roster. The LA Galaxy continue to compete for championships and strive for unparalleled success each year, and signing Steven is another example of Mr. Anschutzs continued commitment to the growth of soccer in Los Angeles and North America, said Klein. We were aggressive in our pursuit of Steven and look forward to his contributions to our club both on and off the field. Gerrard joined the Liverpool Academy at the age of nine before signing his first professional contract with the club in 1997 as a 17-year-old. He made his debut with the Reds on Nov. 29, 1998 as a second-half substitute in a match against Blackburn Rovers and went on to play in 12 more games during his debut season. His first goal came the following season during a 4-1 win at Anfield against Sheffield Wednesday. Nike Air Force 1 Cheap China . So what happens? Stevenson lands a huge left to Dawsons temple only 76 seconds into the opening round and walks away with the championship belt. "I said Id knock him out," said Stevenson (21-1). Nike Air Force 1 Clearance . Didnt need any help this time. Wood beat Cincinnati for the first time in his career, repeatedly pitching out of threats for seven innings, and Chicago stalled the Reds week-long surge with a 2-0 victory Monday night. http://www.cheapairforce1.net/ .com) - Maria Sharapova reached her 10th career grand slam final after beating Ekaterina Makarova in straight sets at the Australian Open on Thursday.CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- Michael Jordan anticipates the Charlotte Hornets will make another big splash this off-season. Jordan said Monday with three draft picks and more than $13 million to spend in free agency the Hornets are in position to make a "big difference" in upgrading their roster. "I think we made a difference last year with Big Al (Jefferson) and some of the acquisitions -- and I dont anticipate this year being any different," Jordan said. Behind Jefferson, who was recently named third-team All-NBA, Charlotte made the playoffs for the first time since 2010 -- the year Jordan took over as majority owner. Jordan is hoping Jeffersons success will convince other big-name free agents to come to Charlotte. "I always thought Charlotte was a great destination," Jordan said. "Big Al has proven that you can come here and make a big difference. Hopefully we can look at that and attract some other superstars." Jordan spoke Monday following a presentation at Hornets Nest Elementary school in which he, along with Lowes and Fox SportsSouth, donated $250,000 to Charlotte Mecklenburg Schools. The event marked the organizations first community service initiative since the changing its name from Bobcats to Hornets last month. The Hornets have the ninth, 24th and 45h picks in this months draft. If forward Josh McRoberts decides not to opt out of contract the Hornets will have all five starters from last season under contract -- and still have at least $13 million to spend under the NBA salary cap. If McRoberts opts out the team could have closer to $17 million free under the cap. "This year we have a lot of flexibility and Ive been speaking to that over the last three or four years -- flexibility is very important and we are going to use every resource to try to bettter the team," Jordan said. Nike Air Force 1 For Sale Cheap. Charlotte finished last season 43-39 and earned the seventh seed in the Eastern Conference playoffs. However, Jefferson injured his foot in the first game of the NBA playoffs and Charlotte was swept by the Miami Heat. Still, it was a big step in the right direction for a franchise that went 28-120 over the two previous seasons, by far the worst record in the NBA during that span. Jordan said he was "very proud" of what his team accomplished under first-year coach Steve Clifford. "The guys came out and took the initiative from coach and he was able to bond (them) and put together a good effort from the team," Jordan said. Jordan said Jefferson, who signed a three-year, $41 million contract last July 4 -- the largest ever given out by the franchise -- was better than advertised. But he said what was even more surprising is how quickly his new teammates adjusted to playing with a dominant low post presence. "Everybody surrounded him and we got better," Jordan said. "McRoberts was a huge part of that. So I think we got better as the year went along." Jordan said Jefferson, who was the only player in the Eastern Conference to average 20 points and 10 rebounds per game last season, deserved to be an All-Star. Jordan wouldnt say specifically what position the team might look to upgrade this off-season, instead saying he wants to find players who truly want to play in Charlotte. Another key, he said, is developing a core of young players including Kemba Walker, Jeffery Taylor, Michael-Kidd-Gilchrist and Cody Zeller. "We have a bunch of young talent that we still are trying to nourish into some better basketball players," Jordan said. "So summer is when we have to make our big leap." ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen