Liam Pitchford and Paul Drinkhall have been picked to lead Great Britains table tennis campaign at the Olympic Games this August

in Anregungen für Homepage 07.03.2019 04:59
von jokergreen0220 • 1.230 Beiträge

Liam Pitchford and Paul Drinkhall have been picked to lead Great Britains table tennis campaign at the Olympic Games this August. Madison Bumgarner Jersey . The English pair have been guaranteed automatic qualification for Team GB as a result of their International Table Tennis Federation ranking.It follows near misses for the duo who failed to secure places at the Games during the European Olympic qualifying event in Sweden last month. Drinkhall competed at the London Olympics Pitchford, who is ranked 51 in the world, said: I was a bit nervous for a few weeks after the qualification tournament, not knowing if we were going to be in and knowing we would be quite close to the line.After London Ive always said I wanted to qualify in my own right, its been one of my dreams, so its amazing to have done it.Both Drinkhall and Pitchford represented Team GB at the London 2012 Olympics, but this is the first time they have qualified outright.Being in the village and around all the top athletes in London made me want to have that kind of success, Pitchford added. Its going to be different not having the majority of the crowd on our side but its going to be a great experience and hopefully well have a better chance of doing well this time. Paul Drinkhall also represented team GB at the 2015 European Games in Baku. Pitchford and Drinkhall won a combined five medals at the 2014 Commonwealth Games and teamed up to take bronze at the World Team Championships this year.Drinkhall said: Its been at the back of our minds almost since London and during the last 12 months its really been the main aim to make sure we qualify.I speak for everyone that we dont just want to qualify and go there - we believe we can take on the worlds best. London was amazing but, table tennis-wise, it was slightly too early for both of us.Were in a much better place now and hopefully we can go there and do some damage and make Team GB proud. Also See: Bolt targets 200 metres record IOC president warns federations OConnor up for Euro challenge Rio ban threat to 31 athletes Juan Marichal Jersey . DETROIT LIONS AT ATLANTA FALCONS, 9:30 AM (ET) Detroit - RB Reggie Bush, TE Eric Ebron, TE Joseph Fauria, WR Calvin Johnson, QB Kellen Moore, TE Brandon Pettigrew, OT LaAdrian Waddle Atlanta - CB Javier Arenas, DT Jonathan Babineaux, OT Cameron Bradfield, WR Freddie Martino, QB Sean Renfree, OT Jonathan Scott, LB Tyler Starr SEATTLE SEAHAWKS AT CAROLINA PANTHERS, 1:00 PM (ET) Seattle - DT Jordan Hill, CB Byron Maxwell, OT Andrew McDonald, TE Zach Miller, C Max Unger, LB Bobby Wagner, WR Bryan Walters Carolina - CB Bene Benwikere, LB Chase Blackburn, WR Philly Brown, G Amini Silatolu, G Trai Turner, RB Fozzy Whittaker, RB DeAngelo Williams HOUSTON TEXANS AT TENNESSEE TITANS, 1:00 PM (ET) Houston - OT Jeff Adams, DB Josh Aubrey, LB Brian Cushing, DB Darryl Morris, WR DeVier Posey, QB Tom Savage, LB Jeff Tarpinian Tennessee - RB Antonio Andrews, WR Kris Durham, TE Richard Gordon, DL DaQuan Jones, CB Coty Sensabaugh, OT Will Svitek, TE Taylor Thompson BALTIMORE RAVENS AT CINCINNATI BENGALS, 1:00 PM (ET) Baltimore - CB Chykie Brown, LB Arthur Brown, DL Chris Canty, TE Owen Daniels, G/C Gino Gradkowski, RB Bernard Pierce, OT Jah Reid Cincinnati - RB Rex Burkhead, DE Will Clarke, WR A. Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic . Viewers in the Canadiens region can watch the game on TSN Habs at 7:30pm et/8:30pm at. http://www.cheapsanfranciscogiantsjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-brandon-belt-jersey . Every once in awhile, it seems like life lets dreams become real - and that is a gift.Left out of the four-team playoff, Big 12 co-champion Baylor gets to stay close to home to play in the Cotton Bowl on New Years Day to play Big Ten team Michigan State. The Bears (11-1) are going to the Cotton Bowl for the first time since the 1980 season when Mike Singletary was a team captain. Michigan State (10-2) will be only the second Big Ten team to play in the Cotton Bowl, which before the new playoff era matched Big 12 and SEC teams. Brandon Crawford Jersey. While disappointed about not being in the playoff, Baylor coach Art Briles is excited for his team to be in the Cotton Bowl. He played in the game for Houston on New Years Day 1977, in a win over Maryland. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen