PHILADELPHIA -- Michael Vick plopped himself on the bench, a towel on his head. [url=http://www.cheapstansmithaustralia.com/]Adi

in Anregungen für Homepage 09.03.2019 03:53
von jokergreen0220 • 1.230 Beiträge

PHILADELPHIA -- Michael Vick plopped himself on the bench, a towel on his head. Adidas Stan Smith Online Sale . He was about as mobile watching from the sideline as he was under centre, his hamstring acting up again. "Ive never had a hamstring injury this bad," he said. Vicks first pulled hamstring against the Giants cost him two weeks. This time, he lost most of the game. Wearing the same forlorn expression as 65,000 Philadelphia Eagles fans, all a helpless Vick could do was watch. Vick and Matt Barkley combined for another miserable outing, and the once-dynamic Philadelphia offence was held without a touchdown for the second straight game. Josh Brown kicked a career-high five field goals, Eli Manning played error-free and the Giants beat Philadelphia 15-7 Sunday. The Eagles lost for the 10th straight time at Lincoln Financial Field since a win over the Giants on Sept. 30, 2012. "I dont care if its home, away, I just want to win," running back LeSean McCoy said. "Im more disappointed in losing to them today than keeping that streak alive." The Eagles (3-5) arent home again until Nov. 17, plenty of time for that losing streak to hang over the Linc. But the more pressing concern is, who starts at quarterback next week at Oakland? Vick, the NFLs career QB rushing leader, tested the hamstring last week in practice and insisted he was ready to play. Coach Chip Kelly gave Vick the bulk of the first-team snaps instead of Barkley, perhaps a mistake with no guarantees Vick could stay healthy. From the start, Vick never had it going. He threw an interception on Philadelphias first drive of the game, fumbled on the second, then came up lame on a sideline run. Vick rode the stationary bike between drives in the second quarter, and conferred with QB coach Bill Lazor and Kelly. Much like the bike ride, the Eagles offence was on the road to nowhere. "I felt good going in," Vick said. "I felt like I did everything I was supposed to do to reassure myself I could go out and play. But theres just nothing like being in the moment and having to move and having to react. When I did that, thats when I pulled it again. I felt the pop." Nick Foles was impressive in a victory at Tampa Bay, but was awful in a loss last week to Dallas. Foles sustained a concussion on the final play of the third quarter last week and was inactive. Vick strained his left hamstring late in the first half of a win at the Giants on Oct. 6. He couldnt spend another week on the sideline. "Once Nick got hurt last week, I just made up my mind that I was going to try to get out there," Vick said. "I was going to try to rehab as hard as I could all week, and try to put myself in a position where I could get back under centre and help our team win." Again, the Eagles turned to Barkley, who got the call with the Eagles trailing 12-0. Barkley threw three interceptions on all their series after replacing Foles in last weeks loss to Dallas. On his first drive against the Giants, Barkley lost a fumble, marking four turnovers on four series to start his NFL career. He had his final pass attempt of the game intercepted, ending a last-ditch effort for a shot at an improbable tie game. "Matts been thrown in twice in some tough situations," Kelly said. Barkley, out of USC, was 17 of 26 for 158 yards. He came in and drove the Eagles 78 yards in just over a minute late in the second quarter. But on first down from the 2, Barkley was sacked by Terrell Thomas and fumbled. Jacquian Williams recovered at the Giants 12. Trailing 15-0, the Eagles finally scored when Zak DeOssies snap sailed over punter Steve Weatherfords head and Najee Goode picked it up and ran 2 yards for a touchdown with 4:11 left. Kellys high-octane offence was hailed as revolutionary after the Eagles had at least 425 yards in each of the first six games. But the QB carousel has stunted the play calling -- the Eagles had just 201 yards of offence against New York and have totalled 479 the past two weeks. If Vick and Foles arent cleared to play, Barkley would get his first NFL start against the Raiders. Hell need help: McCoy, the NFLs leading rusher, was held to 48 yards on 15 carries. DeSean Jackson had 63 yards receiving on eight catches. Brown kicked field goals of 40, 44, 33 and 46 yards on four straight possessions in the first half to give the Giants (2-6) a 12-0 lead. The Eagles D held up its end -- but an offence in flux has kept them from a .500 record. Adidas Stan Smith Clearance . Howard had 17 points and a career-high-tying 26 rebounds in his Houston debut, James Harden added 21 points and the Rockets cruised to a 96-83 win over the Charlotte Bobcats on Wednesday night. Adidas Stan Smith Australia Sale . Venable and Jeremy Hermida drove in three runs apiece, and the Padres beat the Colorado Rockies 7-2 on Sunday to snap a nine-game losing streak. http://www.cheapstansmithaustralia.com/ .J. -- The New York Jets have promoted Tony Sparano Jr.MIAMI -- A replay reversal loaded the bases with nobody out and the score tied, which meant the Seattle Mariners had to pitch to Giancarlo Stanton for a change. He made them pay. Stanton hit a grand slam to redeem himself for a costly error early in the game, and the Miami Marlins beat the Seattle Mariners 8-4 Friday night. "We tried to stay away from him all night, because he is the one guy in that lineup that can really hurt you," Mariners manager Lloyd McClendon said. "We had no choice there." The overturned call set the table for Stanton. Reed Johnson was ruled out at third on a force play following a bunt, but the umpires reviewed the call and determined third baseman Kyle Seager had juggled the ball. "Im a big fan of replay tonight," Marlins manager Mike Redmond said. "I was fired up when we won the challenge." "I knew it was going to be overturned right away," McClendon said. "That was the right call." The Mariners deployed five infielders for a potential forceout at the plate, and Stanton cleared them all with a towering homer to the left of the home-run sculpture. The 6-foot-6, 242-pound slugger took a pounding from jubilant teammates when he reached home plate, but he said he wasnt hurt. "Nah," he said. "I was throwing punches too." Stanton tied a career high with five RBIs to increase his total to 26, most in the majors. He also had an error in the second inning in right field that scored two unearned runs. Stanton was intentionally walked in consecutive at-bats, so he had to wait until the ninth to make amends for his defensive lapse. "I knew this game was going to be lost or won because of me," he said. "I was like, If I get a chance to hit, Id better take care of it, because of what I did earlier in the game. It was definitely in my mind as a duty." The Mariners lost their fourth game in a row, while the Marlins won for only the second time in the past 11 games. Johnson singled to start the ninth against Yoervis Medina (0-1), and Christian Yelich beat out a sacrifice bunt for his third hit. Marcell Ozunas bbunt loaded the bases following the replay review, and Stanton hit a 1-2 slider for his sixth home run. Buy Adidas Stan Smith Australia. Jarrod Saltalamacchia hit his second homer for the Marlins, who won despite two errors that led to three unearned runs. The Marlins Nathan Eovaldi pitched six innings and allowed three runs, one earned. He lowered his ERA in seven interleague starts to 1.70. Steve Cishek (1-0) pitched a perfect ninth. The Mariners, beginning their first series in Miami since 2005 and their second ever, squandered repeated scoring chances. They went 2 for 11 with runners in scoring position. Abraham Almonte had a double and a triple and scored twice, but slumping Robinson Cano went 1 for 5 and is 4 for 22 on the Mariners trip. The Mariners patchwork rotation again failed to go deep into a game. Chris Young lasted only three innings while giving up seven hits and four runs. "I just never got in a rhythm," Young said. "I never felt comfortable. I wanted to go deep in the game, and I need to pitch better to do so." The Marlins overcame some bad baserunning, a problem since the season started. Yelich was an easy out trying to score from second on a two-out infield hit and Saltalamacchia was picked off first. The Marlins fielding was no better. They have allowed 14 unearned runs this season, and they came into the game tied for the most in the majors. "Weve been a little sloppy in areas," Redmond said. NOTES: Seattle OF James Jones made his big league debut when he came off the bench in the seventh inning, and he singled in the eighth. ... Yelich had three hits to extend his hitting streak to 12 games. ... Miamis Casey McGehee improved to 8 for 15 (.533) with runners in scoring position. ... Eovaldi needed 13 pitches to retire Hart in the first inning. ... Redmond, a Seattle native, grew up a Mariners fan and said he probably attended their home opener 15 years in a row. ... LHP Roenis Elias (1-1, 2.16), who earned his first major league win in his most recent outing, is scheduled to start Saturday for Seattle against Henderson Alvarez (0-2, 4.30). Alvarez turned 24 Friday. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen