0 games since being called up from

in Allgemein 15.05.2019 16:35
von MJL456 • 2.720 Beiträge

LOGAN, Utah -- The Utah State athletic director is vowing to fully cooperate with a university investigation of how the school handled sexual assault allegations against a former player who was cut this week by the Atlanta Falcons.John Hartwell said in a statement Friday that his department takes sexual assault allegations seriously. Hartwell says football coach Matt Wells has a proven track record of disciplining players when necessary. Wells said Thursday he found out this week about the allegations.The allegations became public Thursday when the Falcons cut linebacker Torrey Green because they found out Utah authorities had investigated four allegations of sexual assault made against Green last year.Green has not been arrested or charged. Messages left with his agent have not been returned.He denied the allegations to the Salt Lake Tribune in a July interview. Sale Air Max 2018 . Louis Blues absence from top spot in the TSN. Womens Air Max 2018 .Y. - Nelson Mandela will be honoured by the New York Yankees with a plaque in Monument Park. http://www.airmaxchina.com/ . -- The proud fathers huddled near the Dallas Stars dressing room, smiling, laughing and telling stories while wearing replica green sweaters of their sons team. Air Max 97 China . Argentina winger Ezequiel Lavezzi and France midfielder Blaise Matuidi scored, with star striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic setting up both despite having a poor game by his high standards. Forward Eduardo gave Ajaccio the lead in the sixth minute after being set up by right winger Benjamin Andre, and the Corsican side looked comfortable in the first half, with the lively Johan Cavalli causing problems with his probing runs from midfield. Nike Air Max 2018 Discount .Y. -- Leading 3-0 with only 11:25 left, the Colorado Avalanche committed a seemingly meaningless penalty to give the New York Islanders a power play. ST. LOUIS -- Mike Leake took the blame Saturday night, even though there was plenty to go around.A blown assignment on a squeeze play ignited a four-run third inning for Los Angeles and a sixth-inning error led to another run as the St. Louis Cardinals fell to the Dodgers 7-2 on Saturday. The loss ended the Cardinals five-game winning streak.Leake (7-8) allowed all seven runs -- six earned -- in six innings.I wasnt hitting my spots as well tonight, Leake said. They were ready for mistakes. I think they had a pretty good approach tonight and they were jumping on me early. I just wasnt placing the ball exactly where I wanted it.Dodgers starter Kenta Maeda attempted to lay down a safety squeeze with two on, no out in the third. Leake fielded the ball, but second baseman Greg Garcia failed to cover first behind the charging Matt Adams, allowing the games first run to score.Red-hot Justin Turner made the Cardinals pay for the miscue with a two-run double three batters later.Just miscommunication in the middle and a little bit of a fake steal, Cardinals manager Mike Matheny said. Pitch by pitch theyre going to change whose going to be covering, but whenever theres a bunt situation its the second basemans responsibility to be over there.Leake admitted the miscue changed the inning but still took responsibility.Its not getting an out, but other than that I think its still my job to get us out of that jam, Leake said.Adams homered for the second consecutive game. His blast to left in the fourth extended the Cardinals streak of home runs to 14 straight games.Aledmys Diaz reached safely for the 26th straight game with a first-inning single. Diazs streak is the second-longest by a Cardinals rookie since Albert Pujols had streaks of 30 and 48 games in 2001.The loss dropped St. Louis home record to 25-29.Turner went 2 for 5, and the double in the third proved to be the winning RBI. He has 14 RBI since the All-Star break.Adrian Gonzzalez hit his eighth home run -- a 429-foot solo blast to center -- to spark a three-run sixth that was aided by Adams throwing error.ddddddddddddMaeda (9-7) rebounded from a poor outing against Arizona on July 17, giving up two runs over 5 2/3 innings. Only one of the Cardinals first 15 batters was able to hit the ball out of the infield against the Japanese right-hander.Andrew Toles went 3 for 4 and scored once for the Dodgers. He has reached safely in nine of 10 games since being called up from the minors.After going just 1 for 13 with runners in scoring position in Fridays 16-inning loss, Dodgers manager Dave Roberts was happy with the offensive production.I think that offensively as a team were trending in the right direction, Roberts said. Its about knowing you can win baseball games when youre not playing your best. I think our focus has been much better on just the day-to-day and I think if we can continue that well be OK.ANOTHER FRESH FACEThe Dodgers recalled RHP Ross Stripling and optioned LHP Grant Dayton to Triple-A Oklahoma City after

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen