hite Sox manager Robin Ventura hit 34 in 1996.

in Allgemein 15.05.2019 16:35
von MJL456 • 2.720 Beiträge

Australian captain Cameron Smith will leapfrog coach Mal Meninga on the international appearance list when the Kangaroos take on New Zealand in Coventry next week.Smith played his 46th game in the green and gold against Scotland in Hull on Friday to draw level with Meningas tally and will only trail Darren Lockyer (59) on the all-time list if he plays against the Kiwis next week.Mal let me know I was equalling his record on the team walk this morning, Smith said.Its funny, because I have 46 Test matches and 23 of them as captain and that is what Mal finished with and he said this will probably be your last game!Hopefully I get another start.Smith has worked under Meninga for over a decade with Queensland and now Australia and the 33-year-old said hes honoured to have matched his milestone.Mal was a guy I looked up to as a young boy. He was part of my dream to become and Australian representative, Smith said.Ive been lucky enough to be coached by Mal for a while now, but the last 10 months have been special.And to play the same amount of games as a Kangaroos legend is quite humbling. Nike Tns Sale . Ouellette, from Montreal, already has three Olympic gold medals since joining the team in 1999. Nike Tn Shoes 2018 . Pierce was ejected in the third quarter of Indianas 103-86 win Monday. George Hill stole a bad pass and was going in for a layup, and Pierce hustled back and appeared to be trying to wrap him up. http://www.niketnultraplus.com/ . -- Its been a long road back for Sean Bergenheim. Nike Air Max Plus Tn Ultra Black . MLS Commissioner Don Garber and Miami-Dade County Mayor Carlos Gimenez also will attend the session, which was announced Monday. The league has discussed placing its next two expansion teams in Miami and Atlanta. Nike Air Max Plus Tn Ultra Blue . John Lucas, signed as a mentor for rookie Trey Burke, showed he can score if required, scoring 12 points of his 16 points in the second quarter as Utah built an 18-point lead. MINNEAPOLIS -- When Todd Frazier was acquired by the White Sox last December, there was an expectation he would add a powerful component to the Chicago lineup.He has.Frazier homered for the second straight game, Adam Eaton had four hits and the White Sox pulled away to beat the Minnesota Twins 11-4 on Friday night.Fraziers homer was his 35th of the year and established a record for a Chicago third baseman. White Sox manager Robin Ventura hit 34 in 1996.He told me he was going to take me out the other day and not let me play for the rest of the season, Frazier said smiling. It was all fun. . Halfway during the year it was kind of the goal that I wanted to get him.Added Ventura, who briefly playfully avoided Frazier in the dugout after the hit: Youre proud of him.Carlos Rodon (6-8) tied a season-high with seven innings pitched for his career-high fourth straight win as the White Sox ended a four-game losing streak.Rodon wasnt as sharp as his previous five outings when he was 3-0 with a 1.47 ERA, with each one a quality start. He allowed seven hits, four runs -- three earned -- and hit two batters, but was more successful later in the game, retiring eight of the final nine hitters he faced.I made a good adjustment late, Rodon said. Going in wasnt working, so I decided to go up and in.Brian Dozier homered for Minnesota, which ended a 13-game losing streak Thursday. The Twins have the majors worst record at 50-8

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen