them the programme that we feel is the best

in Allgemein 16.05.2019 16:22
von MJL456 • 2.720 Beiträge

BOSTON -- Anton Khudobin made a couple big plays at key moments for the Boston Bruins, and celebrated accordingly.Khudobin pumped his fists after the Bruins finished off a 2-1 shootout win against the Carolina Hurricanes on Thursday night for the goaltenders first victory of the season.He deserves a lot of accolades tonight, the way he played, the way he responded after being out such a long time, Bruins coach Claude Julien said.Khudobin has been hampered by an upper-body injury, and Tuukka Rask is Bostons starting goaltender. Khudobin was recalled last Friday from Providence of the AHL after a brief conditioning assignment and then made 27 saves in a 2-1 loss to Calgary, dropping to 0-3 this season.Ryan Spooner and David Pastrnak scored for Boston in the shootout. Jeff Skinners bid to extend the tiebreaker fell short when he was stopped by Khudobin.Skinner also was turned away by Khudobin on a breakaway in the closing seconds of overtime.Its the chances you have early in the game, the breakaways in the game, a breakaway in overtime, Hurricanes coach Bill Peters said. You have to figure it out and make the big-time play.Carolina blew a two-goal lead against the Rangers in its previous game.We have to find ways to win these games no matter who we are playing, Hurricanes forward Derek Ryan said. Its frustrating but thats a hockey season ... you go up and you go down.Torey Krug scored in the third period for Boston, and Khudobin finished with 29 saves. Pastrnak made a pair of dekes and slipped the puck past Cam Ward for the winning goal.I dont think anyone here thinks they played their best game tonight, but to get the two points is huge, Bruins forward Matt Beleskey said.Jacob Slavin scored in the shootout for Carolina, which lost for the fourth time in five games.Krug was credited with the tying goal with 28.5 seconds remaining after Hurricanes forward Teuvo Teravainen kicked the puck past Ward.Hurricanes defenseman and Boston native Noah Hanifin scored at 7:37 of the first period on a slap shot from the blue line.Hanifins first of the season came right after Carolina blew a 3-on-0 rush when Skinner missed a point-blank opportunity.Ward made 34 saves and stoned the Bruins on several chances in overtime, including a nice stop on Krug 50 seconds in.Carolina hasnt won a regulation game against the Bruins in over three years.Game notes Pastrnak and David Krejci also notched assists for Boston, which improved to 6-6 at home. ... Bruins D Zdeno Chara missed his fifth straight game with a lower-body injury. ... Skinner has seven points in his last eight games. ... Hanifin has two goals and two assists in four games against the Bruins. ... Boston has earned points in 10 straight games against Carolina.UP NEXTHurricanes: Visit the New York Rangers on Saturday.Bruins: Visit the Buffalo Sabres on Saturday. Cheap Air Max 720 For Sale .In my heart and mind Im competing for India, luge competitor Shiva Keshavan told The Associated Press in an email interview. Every day Im flooded with messages from Indians all over the world telling me they are supporting me. Discount Air Max 720 Online . PETERSBURG, Fla. http://www.wholesaleairmax720.com/ . They reached the 100-point plateau for the fourth time in five games, bested the visiting Trail Blazers by 34 in the paint and scored 19 of the final 25 points in regulation. Air Max 720 Running Shoes Outlet . The giant slalom world champion slipped during her first run in the morning, landing on her back and then twisting forward before getting her leg caught in the protective material on the side of the slope. Air Max Outlet England head coach Tracey Neville has turned her attentions to the Netball Europe Open Championship just days after the end of the domestic season. Loughboroughs Ama Agbeze captains the side in the Championships section of the tournament, which sees England take on Northern Ireland, Wales and Scotland between May 12-15 at the University of Northumbria.There will also be a Challenge Section of Netball Europe in which Gibraltar, Ireland, Israel, Malta, Switzerland plus teams from Grenada and USA will compete. I have a massive dream. I think one of my massive dreams is to represent England, whether thats coaching or playing, Neville told Sky Sports News HQ.I think the team has come through massive disappointments over the last four years. We are trying to make this better for the team and England netball. I want that passion back again. I want that belief, that team culture.The international squad had a crushing disappointment in the 2015 World Cup final, losing the semi-final to New Zealand 50-39.The England Roses last reached the final in 1975, something that Neville is desperate to change. Neville fires up her team during the 2015 Netball World Cup Myself, my team and England netball have been working tirelessly behind the scenes, just trying to change our competitive structure, Neville added. We have obviously brought the Netball Super League tenant forward to make it more competitive.Englands players will go full-time iin June this year, with the hope to better their semi-final defeat last year.ddddddddddddThe players will have their first training session as fully-fledged professionals on June 13 in Loughborough. New Zealands Bailey Mes (right) is challenged by Englands Geva Mentor (left) during the 2015 netball World Cup semi-final However, Neville expressed her frustration at not being able to make more players permanent.We have put in a lot of investment into our players, the coach said. At the moment, the only disappointment is that we can only make 20 players full time.We have given them the financial support. We have given them the programme that we feel is the best for England netball. We have given them the international calendar, which we have worked tirelessly on to get continuity over the next four years, which weve never had.England are currently ranked third in the world, behind Australia and New Zealand who have contested the past five World Cup finals, and Neville is determined to move to the next level. She said: Now it is about us stepping up and not making amateur decisions but making professional decisions and becoming world class. Also See: Perfect netball player WATCH: Storm win Superleague Superleague Grand Final recap Waimarama Taumaunu to join England Netball coaching team ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen