I just want to thank everybody at Hendrick Motorsports for their long hours

in Allgemein 17.05.2019 16:35
von MJL456 • 2.720 Beiträge

BAD GASTEIN, Austria -- Top-seeded Mona Barthel of Germany pulled out with a shoulder injury while trailing 6-2, 4-3 to the 725th-ranked Lisa-Maria Moser in the second round of the Gastein Ladies on Wednesday. Playing in her first WTA event, Moser broke twice to take the opening set and the Austrian wildcard was a break up in the second when the 31st-ranked Barthel withdrew. Barthel, who was looking to reach her fourth quarterfinal of the season and first since winning in Paris in February, took over the top seeding after defending champion Alize Cornet of France also pulled out with a shoulder injury. In the quarterfinals, Moser will play Andrea Hlavackova of Czech Republic, who rallied to beat Viktorija Golubic of Switzerland 5-7, 6-1, 6-0. Also, No. 8 Karin Knapp of Italy advanced to the last eight after beating Alexandra Cadantu of Romania 7-6 (5), 4-6, 6-1. Knapp will face second-seeded Annika Beck of Germany or Mandy Minella of Luxembourg. In first-round play, 2007 finalist Yvonne Meusburger routed Jasmina Tinjic of Bosnia 6-0, 6-0. Coming off her second career final in Budapest three days ago, the Austrian conceded only three points on serve, including a double fault. Cheap NFL Jerseys . -- Stanfords Kevin Danser knelt on one knee and hardly moved on the sideline as Michigan State celebrated its Rose Bowl victory and his Cardinal teammates made their way to the locker room. Wholesale NFL Jerseys USA .R. Smith realized how easily basketball can be taken from him, and he wasnt going to take his place in the NBA for granted anymore. http://www.cheapnfljerseyschina52.com/ . This should be celebrated because it will not always be this way. With the amount of money given to players by their clubs these days, it is a wonder that so many of those teams allow the sport to continue to take away many of their assets so they can play for a different team in the middle of their season. Authentic Cheap NFL Jerseys . "We have always prided ourselves on the way we play defence. Having two big pieces back is going to be a key for us moving forward for years to come," said Knighthawks head coach Mike Hasen. Cheap Stitched Jerseys Free Shipping . After dropping their final six games of December, the Wild opened the new calendar year with four consecutive wins. Following a loss to Colorado on Saturday, Minnesota rebounded the following night to blank Nashville 4-0, but then had the tables turned on them Tuesday. BROOKLYN, Mich. -- Joey Logano has won the pole for the NASCAR Sprint Cup race at Michigan International Speedway.Its Loganos third pole in 16 Cup races at MIS, and the previous two times he won the pole, he also went on to win the race. That includes his victory at Michigan in June.In fact, three of the last four race winners at Michigan also took the pole -- Logano this year, Matt Kenseth last August and Jeff Gordon in August of 2014.Obviously starting up front here is an advantage for sure when you talk about track position and safety on restarts, being how crazy it is with the low-downforce package on restarts, Logano said. Having the first pit stall is probably the most important of all that.Logano won Friday with a lap of 201.698 mph in his No. 22 Ford. Jimmie Johnson was second in qualifying for Sundays race, followed by Denny Hamlin.Logano has won 17 poles in his Cup career and three in 2016.Johnson won twice early this season but has only two top-10 finishes in his last 10 races, so his strong showing in qualifying was encouraging.All signs are pointing toward progress being made and Im very excited about that. I just want to thank everybody at Hendrick Motorsports for their long hours and all the time theyre putting in to get a little better in all areas, Johnson said. Its not juust one thing.dddddddddddd We have to look at everything globally and everybody in all departments is finding a way to bring a little bit more, and its showing up. I think all four Hendrick cars showed a lot of speed today.Alex Bowman will start a career-best sixth after posting the best non-restrictor-plate qualifying effort for the Hendrick Motorsports No. 88 car this year. Bowman is substituting this weekend for Dale Earnhardt Jr., who will miss his sixth consecutive race while being treated for a concussion.Bowman, who was left without a full-time ride when Tommy Baldwin Racing made a driver change in mid-January, started 20th and finished 26th at New Hampshire last month in substituting for Earnhardt before four-time Cup champion Jeff Gordon filled in the next four races.I hope it opens some eyes, Bowman said. Ive sat on the couch most of the year. This is my seventh time racing this year. ... Its been a rough year -- obviously not what I expected or where I wanted to be -- but everything happens for a reason and maybe the reason was for me to be here and get into this thing.ESPN staff writer Bob Pockrass and The Associated Press contributed to this report. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen