Roger Craig Jersey White

in Bewerbungen 24.05.2019 09:14
von hongwei28 • 54 Beiträge

Any 2019 free agents you think the 49ers should pursue? The San Francisco 49ers 2018 season isn’t over Womens Kentavius Street Jersey , and they still have a theoretical chance at making the playoffs, but it’s just not going to happen. At this point, everyone should be hoping they can simply get another win. With knee injuries to Jerick McKinnon and Jimmy Garoppolo, along with a bevy of other afflictions to sideline a majority of the roster, it’s hard to think of anyone who could turn this season around. So let’s look to who they can acquire next year in 2019. Kevin Jones made a list of players pertaining to the 49ers’ free agency needs next year: Of all those names, the pass rush seems most intriguing. DeMarcus Lawrence and Jadeveon Clowney would top my list as potential targets to come to the 49ers. I doubt either the Dallas Cowboys or Houston Texans let go of Lawrence and Clowney respectively, but stranger things have happened. Given how the 49ers played against the Arizona Cardinals, they may have a shot at Nick Bosa—a man that could solve all their pass rushing problems. If the 49ers managed to have a shot at Bosa and have one of those two free agents (or any of the pass rushers for that matter) that could transform their line into an absolute powerhouse. Lawrence and Clowney won’t come cheap, however. And remember, the 49ers have to get the money ready to extend DeForest Buckner.As far as wide receiver Jimmy Garoppolo Jersey , the 49ers have plenty of Randall Cobbs on the team right now. I know a lot of fans want a legit No. 1 wide receiver, and while I disagree on the necessity, if it were true, Cobb still isn’t it. Golden Tate on the other hand could be a nice addition to Shanahan’s offense. He’s a YAC receiver that I think could thrive with Jimmy Garoppolo. Enough to pay him some cash? Not sure. Is he a No. 1? Not sure on that one either. But I see him being a better fit in this offense than Cobb. And then there’s Earl Thomas. Well, the 49ers took Richard Sherman this year, may as well get Thomas next year. All joking aside, the 49ers have several safeties they are trying to figure out and they come much cheaper than what Thomas may ask for. The flip-side is Thomas knows the defense that Robert Saleh is trying to use, and he’s also a step-up among anyone else the 49ers have on the roster. Any of these guys someone you think the 49ers should go after? The San Francisco 49ers are on bye this week, and unfortunately the Miami Dolphins will be on bye as well. I say “unfortunately” because it means we won’t get to watch Frank Gore continue his climb up the record books.Last week, Gore rushed for 90 yards Roger Craig Jersey White , and added another 12 receiving. His 90 rushing yards gives him 528 for the season, and that set an NFL record. Gore has had at least 500 rushing yards each of the 14 seasons of his career. Entering this season, Walter Payton and Emmitt Smith held the record for most consecutive seasons with at least 500 rushing yards. Gore now holds that record.On Monday, his former head coach, Jim Harbaugh, offered some praise for Gore. Harbaugh called him his “favorite player of all-time that I’ve ever coached.” While Harbaugh is prone to hyperbole, I have no doubt this is a 100 percent factual statement.Gore heads into the bye with 528 rushing yards on the season, averaging 4.5 yards per carry. His season ranks seventh in NFL history for a running back 35 years or older, per Pro Football Reference (h/t Miami Herald). The ranking for single season performances at 35 or older rank as follows:1. John Riggins (35) — 1,2392. John Henry Johnson (35) — 1 Earl Mitchell Jersey ,0483. Emmitt Smith (35) — 9374. Marcus Allen (35) — 8905. Marcus Allen (36) — 8306. John Riggins (36) — 6777. Frank Gore (35) — 528Gore is currently on pace to rush for 844 yards, which would put him fifth all time for single season performance after the age of 35. He currently has 14,554 rushing yards for his career, which puts him 715 back of Barry Sanders for third on the all-time rushing leaderboard. He has 18,306 total yards from scrimmage for his career. He is 150 yards back of LaDainian Tomlinson for fifth all time, and 848 yards back of Marshall Faulk for fourth. If he decides to come back for the 2019 season, he would be likely to retire third in rushing yards and fourth in total yards from scrimmage.Not too shabby.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen