Womens Tracy Walker Jersey

in Allgemein 24.05.2019 09:28
von hongwei28 • 54 Beiträge

The Lions have an advantage that the other 31 teams cannot claim."There are some aspects of the Detroit Lions’ 2019 schedule that are certainly unfavorable. Their Week 5 bye is the earliest in the league and leaves the Lions with 12 straight weeks of games with no rest. Traveling to Denver in mid-December could also be perilous for an indoor team like the Lions. Finally http://www.lionslockerroom.com/authentic-dwayne-washington-jersey , the Lions going on the road to Washington before playing the Bears four days later on Thanksgiving is far from ideal.That being said, there is one advantage to the Lions’ schedule that no other team in the NFL can boast. According to ESPN’s Brian Burke, the Lions will have 12 more days of rest than their opponents in 2019—the biggest positive disparity in the league. Perhaps more eye-opening is that the Lions will not a face a single team coming off their bye week this season. For comparison’s sake, the Lions faced two teams coming off their bye last year (Seahawks Womens Tracy Walker Jersey , Rams). Does it really amount to all that much in the end? Probably not, although Burke claims “Rest Differential” is a “meaningful predictor.” Either way, the Lions will take every advantage they can get, and it also helps when one of their biggest rivals Womens Da'Shawn Hand Jersey , the Green Bay Packers, are on the other end of the spectrum. Their Rest Differential is -10, the fourth-worst in the NFL. The struggling Lions have made a coaching staff change.Joe Marciano has been fired as special teams coordinator.鈥淭onight I spoke to Joe and informed him of my decision to relieve him of his responsibilities with our team,” Lions head coach Matt Patricia said in a statement. “I appreciate Joe鈥檚 leadership of our special teams units over the last three and a half seasons and have great respect for his many years of service as a coach in the National Football League. On behalf of our team and the entire coaching staff Graham Glasgow Jersey White , I want to personally thank Joe for his commitment to the Detroit Lions and wish him and his family the best moving forward.鈥漃atricia decided to keep Marciano this year as a holdover from Jim Caldwell’s staff. The Lions’ special teams have struggled across the board, with kicker Matt Prater, punter Sam Martin and the returners all having bad years.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen