TJ is taking over"Hello Twinkie Town!I’ll be taking over for Myjah as the sit

in Bewerbungen 27.05.2019 03:12
von panxing18 • 180 Beiträge

e manager around these parts http://www.marinersfanproshop.com/authentic-edgar-martinez-jersey , effective immediately.You all probably have seen me around here before. I’ve been a front page writer for a couple years now, and a commenter for a lot longer. I’ve been lurking around for over a decade. If it still doesn’t ring a bell, I’m the guy with an irrational love of Kyle Gibson.I’m a born-and-bred Twins fan, it runs in my blood three generations back. I grew up with Kirby Puckett as my sports hero. Michael Cuddyer was my favorite Twin for a long time, and you already know how I feel about a few of the current players. I’m usually a hopeless optimist, as well. Enough about me though, let’s talk about the site.Don’t expect the tone of the site to change much — I applied for and accepted the position because I love this community, and want it to keep growing, without losing what makes it unique. My first goal is to keep bringing you the great things you come to this site for. Everything I do will be with that in mind.You probably know that a few of our longer-tenured writers have decided to take a step back from the site over the last couple months, but that creates some opportunity. If you’re interested in having a post or two featured on the front page http://www.marinersfanproshop.com/authentic-edgar-martinez-jersey , write it! We have an awesome tool in the fanpost section of the site, and I’m going to use it. Look for some fanpost calls in the future, but in the meantime, write what’s on your mind, and it might be featured. Take advantage of the other community tools we have, as well. If you feel anything in the comments section is offensive, inappropriate, excessively trollish, or just plain doesn’t belong on the site, feel free to flag it. We might not take the post down (we will if we have to Nelson Cruz Jersey ,) but the concern will be reviewed. Anyone on this site is always welcome to reach out to me via email or twitter with any feedback, concerns, suggestions, or ideas. I’m excited for the next chapter of Twinkietown, and I’m glad you are all on this journey with me. Morning news and notes for Tuesday, October 23, 2018"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections NewsAnalysis & EditorialsCleveland Indians prospects & minor leaguesGame RecapsTransactionsMorning news and notesThe 2018 World Series begins todayNew,11commentsMorning news and notes for Tuesday, October 23, 2018ByTyler Griffith@tgriffith1992Oct 23 Carlos Ruiz Jersey , 2018,7:00am EDTShareTweetShareShareThe 2018 World Series begins todayJon Durr-USA TODAY SportsHappy Tuesday, everyone! There are, at most, 7 baseball games left until the offseason begins. Love it or hate it, baseball will be gone until spring before you know it.Tribe newsLooking at Indians’ in-house options in center | MLBThis should be Leonys Martin’s spot if he’s healthy. It gets trickier if he’s not.Players choose their favorite playoff moments | MLBI’m sure you can guess which Cleveland play makes this list.Postseason Update/Around the leagueGame 1 of the World Series is tonight, and it features a match-up between Clayton Kershaw and Chris Sale. Buckle up, folks.Manny Machado suddenly doesn’t want to be the villain in the World Series.New Angels manager Brad Ausmus claims that analytics will be important for him going forward. I’m so sorry, Angels fans. Your front office got got.Victor Victor Mesa and Victor Mesa Jr. are now officially members of the Marlins.New Reds’ manager David Bell is being tasked at turning the club around.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen