of his first game on Boxing Da

in Allgemein 05.06.2019 16:41
von MJL456 • 2.720 Beiträge

Sebastian Vettel says his Ferrari came alive on the ultra-soft tyre in his final two stints at the Singapore Grand Prix as he battled back from last on the grid to fifth position.A disastrous qualifying session saw Vettel, who won last years race from pole position, line up dead last on soft tyres. An early Safety Car and the hardest compound in Pirellis range for the weekend made progress slow early on, though Vettels stop for ultra-stop tyres on lap 24 put him on the quickest tyre and helped him climb the order.Vettel admits a strong result seemed unlikely after the drama at the start.Anything can happen here, he told TV reporters after the race. For sure it was a long way away and seemed out of reach after the poor start, but then I think we slowly got into the groove and especially in the last two stints the car really came alive and we make good progress so it was good fun, I enjoyed it a lot.Vettel was hoping his late race pace would be enough to elevate him into the battle for third between Lewis Hamilton and his Ferrari teammate Kimi Raikkonen.Obviously at some point I thought we maybe could get close to the battle for third with Kimi and Lewis but in the end the gap was a bit too big - I think we lost a bit too much probably in the opening stages of the race which also was to be expected. I think we were hoping for a safety car that didnt come, but nonetheless I think it was an optimal result.Ultimately, Vettel admits his grid position and Ferraris strategy meant he was hoping for a Safety Car at the opposite end of the grand prix.All in all I think it was a good race. We were obviously gambling for a safety car starting on the harder tyres but she didnt come. But nevertheless we then really used the pace of the car on the ultra-softs.Vettels impressive fightback meant he was voted Driver of the Day for the first time in 2016.? Custom Rockies Jersey China .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. Custom Rockies Jerseys . Numbers Game examines the deal that sees Michael Del Zotto and Kevin Klein switch places. The Predators Get: D Michael Del Zotto. http://www.customrockiesjersey.com/custom-todd-helton-jersey-large-74r.html .J. Ellis hit two-run homers and the NL West champion Los Angeles Dodgers defeated the San Diego Padres 4-0 Saturday night. Cheap Custom Rockies Jersey . Zvonareva, who won the tournament in 2009 and 10, couldnt handle her opponents big groundstrokes in only her third event back after 17 months out with a shoulder injury. Zvonareva made her comeback in January in Shenzhen and played in the Australian Open but lost her first matches at both tournaments. Wholesale Custom Rockies Shirts . It says Pocklingtons lawyer filed the appeal Friday in a California court. CTV Edmonton also says Pocklington gave a $100,000 cash deposit as part of the conditions of his bail, and that he will be out on bail until his appeal is heard.Guus Hiddink said Chelsea were rightly given the benefit of the doubt with a late penalty award in the 2-2 draw against West Ham. Ruben Loftus-Cheek went down after a challenge by Michail Antonio with West Ham winning 2-1 in the final minute, but the replays showed the contact was just outside the penalty area.Hiddink admits it was a difficult decision for referee Robert Madley to make without looking at a replay, but says it seemed like a penalty from where he was on the bench. Cesc Fabregas scored a controversial late penalty to deny West Ham I think the real fair judgement can be done when you have a camera very straight on the line, because from my side the blue shirt was tripped on the line, and on the line means in the box, so its a very different view, Hiddink told Sky Sports.In the end I think he was through, and about to score, which was prevented. Even if he was out I think you give him the benefit of the doubt, to the attacking team in this case. Chelsea 2-2 West Ham A controversial late Cesc Fabregas penalty earned Chelsea a 2-2 draw against West Ham Hiddinks Chelsea are still unbeaten in the Premier League since he took charge of his first game on Boxing Day, but have drawn eight of their 13 league games in that period.The 69-year-old admits that while the team have responded well since Jose Mourinhos sacking, he would have liked more wins. West Ham celebrate Andy Carrolls goal in front of the travelling fans Everyone knows how Chelsea were doing this season, they were in a difficult time until December, and we reacted very well in the six weeks from December to now, Hiddink added.ddddddddddddIts difficult to get into the Champions League positions, but the team have to have and show the desire to make a good season.I always like to be a little bit critical on our own. We are unbeaten and it is okay, but I think for Chelseas standard it is too many draws. I would have liked more victories than draws, but even so we reacted after December. West Ham boss Slaven Bilic was adamant that the penalty Chelsea were awarded shouldnt have been given Also See: As it happened Chelsea 2-2 West Ham Premier League table Saturday football live ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen