.Pandey, the producer of the movie, recount

in Allgemein 06.06.2019 16:23
von MJL456 • 2.720 Beiträge

Danny Willett has told Sky Sports News HQ that the reality of his Masters triumph is finally sinking in - and he wants some more of it. The unheralded 28-year-old capitalised on champion Jordan Spieths spectacular self-implosion on Sunday to land his first major in nerveless fashion.He becomes the first European to win at Augusta since 1999 and only the second English player to wear the green jacket but he is determined not to rest on his laurels. Masters triumph for Willett Englands Danny Willett enjoys fairytale finish as Jordan Spieth falters Speaking at Manchester airport, he said: Its a great feeling but it has still not quite fully sunk in. Every extra hour that goes on, it sinks in a bit more. You realise just what you have done that little bit more, so we are just going to try and enjoy it.Its awesome what you play for, what you practice for. To be in with a chance is great, let alone to come out as champion. Its what we dream about as kids. Its been brilliant.The support had been great but it has been nice for the last 12 hours to have a little but of time to pause and reflect while I have been travelling back home. Jordan Spieth chats to Danny Willett at the presentation ceremony We are just going to do what we have been doing, keep ticking the boxes and working hard and if any more (majors) come along then that will be fantastic.I have got four weeks off now to put the clubs away. Ill see friends and family obviously and then start training again in a couple of weeks. Also See: Chandler expects more Monty backs Willett Masters delight for Willett Sir Alex: You cost me £8000 Cheap Custom Diamondbacks Jersey .C. - The Carolina Hurricanes have placed backup goalie Anton Khudobin on injured reserve with an unspecified lower-body injury. Randy Johnson Jersey Large . How great will be revealed in the next couple of days at the board of governors meeting in Pebble Beach, Calif. http://www.customdiamondbacksjersey.com/ . -- Matt Ryan needed one of the best games of his career to lead the Falcons and their depleted offence out of their three-game losing streak last week. Custom Randy Johnson Jersey . With their top three point guards and Kobe Bryant all sidelined by injury, the Lakers signed Marshall out of the D-League on Friday before their home game against Minnesota. Curt Schilling Jersey Large . Brett Kulak and Jackson Houck of the Vancouver Giants were each charged with assault causing bodily harm on Aug. 18, according to the B.C. court services. MS Dhoni, Indias limited-overs captain, has spoken of how the disappointment of the first-round exit in the 2007 World Cup, and the angry reception the players received upon their return home, played an important role in shaping his personality in the public domain and as a cricketer.When we landed in Delhi, there was a lot of media. At times, people feel that we are not emotional enough about it, but I always felt, as sports persons, you have to be strong enough to go through everything and it has to be within yourself, Dhoni said. It is not about coming for a press conference and crying about stuff, or crying in the field about what has happened.India had crashed out of the tournament in the Caribbean after losing their group matches against Bangladesh and Sri Lanka, and having beaten only Bermuda. Dhonis house, which was under construction in Ranchi at the time, was pelted with stones in the aftermath of the exit.At that point of time, when we landed, we had to get out in a police van. I was sitting next to Viru [Virender Sehwag] paaji. It was evening or night time, Dhoni said. We were travelling at a decent speed - 60 or 70 kms - and thats quite a bit for India, that too on the narrow roads. And, you know, media cars around us with their cameras and the big lights on top, it felt as if we had committed a big crime, maybe like a murderer or terrorist or something. We were actually chased by them.After a while, we entered a police station. We went there, we sat for a while and then we left in our cars after 15-20 minutes. That actually had a big impact on me and I channelised the aggression to become a better cricketer and a better human being.Dhoni was speaking in New York, ahead of the release of his biopic - MS Dhoni: The Untold Story. The press conference at Fox Building in Manhattan was unlike the usual ones Dhoni is used to giving. The number seven jersey and the India cap were replaced by a greyish black suit and a silver tie. The movie, which set to release worldwide on September 30, is about Dhonis journey from when he started playing cricket to the 2011 World Cup.A group of Dhoni fans, dressed in their best attire, were huddled outside Fox Building, with big smiles on their facess.dddddddddddd They had won a contest and made their way from Chicago and other parts of New York to collect their prize: a meet and greet with Dhoni.The change in atmosphere was evident as Dhoni walked in with his wife Sakshi, and Arun Pandey, the producer of the film.It is a very simple story and that is the beauty of it, Dhoni said about the movie. One thing I told Neeraj [the director] was, this story should not be to glorify me. It is about the journey of a professional sports person and thats what it should be about.Talking about how he told his lifes story to Sushant Singh Rajput, the actor playing him, Dhoni said it was challenging to go back in time and reconstruct the story because he hardly spent time dwelling on the past. More than the physical attributes and the characteristics, Rajput wanted to know what I was thinking at different points of time in life and to explain that was hard and nostalgic, Dhoni said.I was a bit worried initially when the whole concept of the movie came in, but once we were in, I was not really worried, the reason being I was just narrating my story. I was just telling Neeraj that this is what happened.Pandey, the producer of the movie, recounted an anecdote that told him Dhonis story was important. It was when he saw Dhoni talk to a child at an airport in India - the question was less than 15 seconds, but Dhoni gave the kid an eight-minute answer, he said. Pandey met the childs parents two years later and learnt how Dhonis one interaction had inspired him.Dhoni spoke of how important it was for him to have a steady Railways job after he finished high school to give him the stability to pursue a risky career in cricket. He also talked about how it was important for parents in India to encourage their kids to take up sports seriously. Pushing for sports in the long run - thats what will bring India medals, he said.How to keep things simple in life? Often, you hear legends talking about watch the ball, hit the ball, and thats how simple it is, Dhoni concluded, when asked what had worked for him, as a cricketer and as a person. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen