The D-backs picked up a left-handed reliver f

in Bewerbungen 13.06.2019 05:05
von panxing18 • 180 Beiträge

rom Cincinnati today Mike Piazza Jersey , for the ol’ "cash considerations"."Originally undrafted, Scott signed with the Red Sox in August 2011, after playing indie ball for the Yumas Scorpions under Jose Canseco. He pitched for them in each of the last three seasons. 2017 was his most active, appearing 57 times with an ERA of 3.79, with a K:BB of 31:13 over 35.2 innings. As that innings tally suggests, there was a fair amount of the left-hander being used as a LOOGY: almost half (27) of his outings involved him recording fewer than two outs. Last season was less impressive, with an 8.10 ERA over nine outings, though he pitched much better in the minors. At Triple-A Pawtucket http://www.metsfanproshop.com/authentic-tim-tebow-jersey , he had a 1.86 ERA in 48.1 IP, with a 63:21 K:BB ratio. He was especially tough on lefties, holding them to a .148 average.Scott was selected off waivers by the Reds from the Red Sox on December 10, and has now been moved on to the Diamondbacks. That brings our 40-man roster to 39 at the present time. He’ll certainly compete for an Opening Day roster spot, with the other left-handed relievers currently on the roster being Andrew Chafin, T.J. McFarland and Jared Miller. He’ll probably get on well with Chafin, being another outdoorsy type. In particular, Scott enjoys diving for lobsters: “My grandfather was a huge fisherman. My mother was born and raised in Miami. They lived on the water. They had a boat. And we just kind of picked it up from there.” Not sure how many lobsters will be found on Lake Pleasant... :)For local interest http://www.metsfanproshop.com/authentic-tim-tebow-jersey , here’s some more about his brief time with Yuma - less than a month. It ended unexpectedly, after one inning of a spot start. He remembers being told by Canseco, “I’ve got to take you out.” As Scott protested, Canseco interrupted him. “The Red Sox just purchased your contract. They want you off the field.” Said Scott, “I’ve never given the ball up so easily. ‘All right, here!’ and I ran off the field.” One of his team-mates there was Tony Phillips, an 18-year veteran in the majors who was the first Oakland player to hit for the cycle, bit was 52 years old when he played for Yuma. Scott assumed he just worked at the stadium Neil Walker Jersey , “Then that night he went 3-for-4 with two doubles.”Welcome to Arizona, Mr. Scott. The veteran outfielder brings his resume to Arizona"If familiar with this series go ahead and skip to poll. If not, please read on.This series of articles will run from now until shortly before opening day. The purpose is to crowd source the D-Backs fans of this website to get a sense of how they feel about the prospects of each individual player on the 40 man roster. For this exercise I will only be using rate (average) stats and poll the readers on their sense of direction for that player’s level of basic performance, regardless of playing time expectations.I’m not including defense and base running, so no WAR here, as that is playing time dependent. You will be given two poll options:The player will either exceed the projection or under perform the projection by 5% for hitters OPS or 10% for pitchers ERA/FIP.There is no middle option to vote on. (Otherwise the majority of votes would end up agreeing with the projection).What I am looking for is if you are forced to indicate your sense of direction for the player, is it well over or under the projection?Other Points of note:Projections are the average of Steamer and ZIPS projections.(Click through for original tables)The projections draw on 3 or 4 year samples, weighting most recent seasons the heaviest Adrian Gonzalez Jersey , but I’m just showing 2018 and career statsin mini table below for simplicityThe player’s name is high lighted with a link to the player’s Baseball-Reference page.Click on that to see more player history and detailAge is the 2019 player age.Polls will run until mid March, so if you miss a player,you can go to the story stream box on the front page andfind a player you might have missed .Please let us know in the comments section your thoughts behind your vote. Thanks !CONTEXTADAM JONES , Age 33Adam Jones has a projection for a .737 OPS.Is he likely to come in over or under ?

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen