vinced his team didnnt use racial epithets bef

in Allgemein 19.06.2019 17:12
von MJL456 • 2.720 Beiträge

The umpires baffled both coaches.But Hawthorns Alastair Clarkson and Port Adelaides Ken Hinkley say they wont be overly critical of some bewildering calls in their Thursday night AFL fixture.Whether it was for Hawthorn or against Hawthorn ... there was just a patch there where not too many on the ground knew why the free kicks were getting paid, Clarkson said after the Hawks 22-point win at Adelaide Oval.Clarkson partly blamed himself for stoking the fires with his pre-game comments which questioned Ports ability to handle Hawthorns physical style.They (umpires) knew this game was going to be pretty hot. I probably added fuel to the fire yesterday with some of my comments, he said.He said AFL was incredibly hard to umpire.Our game is the most complex and difficult game in the world, Clarkson said.I can only imagine because its so hard to play and coach, it must be really bloody tough to umpire.And we have got to tip our lids off to them really, they do a marvellous job.But like anything, you sit and wonder `geez, why did he handball there, or why did he kick it there - well, sometimes you wonder why did the umpire make that decision.But by and large they do a pretty good job for our code.Hinkley said both teams were confused by the officiating.Not just our team. It wasnt just our way or against, Hinkley said.The umpires have a tough job, theres no doubt about that. But theres some clarity in some things which would be nice.Its a challenge. Its a fierce contest. They umpire what they see and sometimes they might not always get it right but I dont think that is deliberate in any way, it just happens.I wont be having a crack at umpires because I think they do a great job.But its a hard game to umpire, its as simple as that. Red Wizards Jerseys .com) - The Chicago Blackhawks aim for their third three-game winning streak of the season when they host the struggling Edmonton Oilers in Sundays battle at the United Center. Austin Rivers Jersey . -- Sergey Tolchinksy scored his second goal of the game 3:56 into overtime as the Sault Ste. http://www.cheapwizardsjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-dwight-howard-jersey . LOUIS -- Lance Lynn was one of the more enthusiastic participants as the St. Wizards Jerseys Outlet . "Trying to breathe," he said with a grin. Bernier stopped 42 of 43 shots on Monday night, including all 22 in a hectic middle frame, his heroic performance propelling the Leafs toward an undue point in their final game before the Christmas break. Cheap Wizards Jerseys China .875,000, avoiding arbitration. Clippards deal Monday means all eight Nationals players who filed for arbitration wound up settling before a hearing. CLEMSON, S.C. -- In the aftermath of allegations by some South Carolina players that Clemson players used racial slurs before their game last week, Tigers offensive lineman Jay Guillermo offered a figurative olive branch to the Gamecocks and coach Dabo Swinney attacked the media for its coverage of the story.While Clemson?has vehemently denied the allegations -- and some of the South Carolina players have since backed off the claims, suggesting that fans were responsible for the language -- Guillermo tried to mend fences.South Carolina defensive lineman Dante Sawyer had tweeted his outrage regarding racism at Clemson after the game, but on Sunday he tweeted that Guillermo had reached out to clear the air.Guillermo was asked about the conversation Tuesday and said he wanted to keep most of what was said private, but he said he assured Sawyer that Clemson was not a place that would tolerate racist behavior.We talked about it, and I let him know thats not what we do, Guillermo said. If anything was said, thats not how we are, not what we are as an offensive line or as a team. We have a good culture here, and its a classy culture. Thats something Coach Swinney prides himself on. We do have good people here.Swinney, meanwhile, said he is convinced his team didnnt use racial epithets before the game.dddddddddddd. Hes upset that the media picked up on the story, saying that journalists who covered the allegations showed zero accountability and should be fired.After Clemson beat South Carolina 56-7 on Saturday, Gamecocks defensive lineman Bryson Allen-Williams said an unnamed Tigers offensive lineman had used a racial slur, and several of his teammates echoed those allegations after the game on social media.On Sunday, Swinney was asked about the accusations and said hed talked to his team and believed the story was absolutely false.During his Tuesday news conference, Swinney was asked whether hed had any communication with South Carolina coach Will Muschamp regarding the situation. Swinney used the opportunity to slam the media for the way the story was handled.I dont have a problem giving young people some grace, Swinney said. Young people will say some things from time to time, emotional or whatever. Media people, I dont give them much grace. ... Its just like theres no credibility anymore. You dont need to confirm anything anymore. Just write it. ... Shoot first, ask questions later. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen