The Chiefs were staring at a loss in the fourth qua

in Allgemein 03.07.2019 08:14
von panxing18 • 180 Beiträge

rter of Sunday’s game against the Ravens when Patrick Mahomes took the snap on fourth-and-nine from the Kansas City 40-yard-line and things didn’t look much brighter when Mahomes was flushed from the pocket by the Ravens pass rush http://www.chiefslockerroom.com/authentic-damien-williams-jersey , but it all worked out.Mahomes fired the ball downfield before getting hit and Tyreek Hill found his way to the ball through heavy coverage for a 48-yard gain that put the Chiefs in scoring position. The Chiefs would go on to tie the game and then win it 27-24 in overtime.It was the latest entry on the remarkable highlight film the Chiefs offense has put together this season and it was made all the more memorable by the fact that Hill had spent time in the locker room getting his foot looked at by the team’s medical staff.“My foot’s bad …Our people did a tremendous job wrapping my foot,” Hill told Peter King of . “I was still feeling my heel, but at the same time, I knew that man, if you want the W, if you want to be a great receiver, this is your moment to make plays.鈥滺ill’s fight through the pain on Sunday worked out, but his condition will be something to monitor the next few days as the Chiefs will be facing the Chargers on Thursday. On the morning of January 24 Womens Chris Jones Jersey , ESPN’s SportsCenter Twitter posted a video its social editors downloaded from Patrick Mahomes’ Instagram account. The video lasts only four seconds long, but as of this article’s writing, it has 1.47 million views.While in Orlando, Florida, for his first (of what many believe will be many) Pro Bowl week, Mahomes visited Top Golf with some friends, and in the video, he launches the ball off the tee with a swing that would make Happy Gilmore blush.The ball disappears into the night sky. His teammate Mitchell Schwartz Jersey , Chiefs offensive lineman Jeff Allen, tweets.“Bro, how can you be good at everything?” Allen, speaking for all of us, asks.Fast forward to Monday—Another day, another clip.This one shows Mahomes playing pickup basketball—albeit one play. But in that play, Mahomes dribbles through two defenders, crossing one over before spinning for a layup that finds its way into the basket. For Chiefs fans http://www.chiefslockerroom.com/authentic-ron-parker-jersey , it is a video that might be as impressive as it is cringeworthy. But regardless of where you fall on that scale, it does make you think back to Allen’s question—just how can Mahomes be good at everything?I remember an appearance former Chiefs running back Kareem Hunt made on NFL Network last March, before anyone saw Mahomes play in 2018, and AP lobbyist Peter Schrager asked Hunt about his new quarterback.Hunt forgot baseball. Back in March of 2014 when Mahomes was still in high school, he tossed a no-hitter that saw him strike out 16 batters. Reports said he hit between 92 and 95 miles per hour on the gun that night.Mahomes was selected by the Detroit Tigers in the 37th round of the 2014 MLB draft, but he instead chose to go to Texas Tech as its backup quarterback. That ended up being the correct choice, given Mahomes won the NFL’s Most Valuable Player award in his first realistic opportunity on Saturday evening. The series of events over the past couple of months reminded me of something on Tuesday.Back in the late 1980s, the World Wrestling Federation (now the WWE) employed a wrestler it billed as Mr. Perfect—played by a man named Curt Hennig.The idea behind the gimmick was that no matter what Mr. Perfect did Womens Tony Gonzalez Jersey , he excelled at it. WWE brought in Wade Boggs to do a video with Mr. Perfect playing baseball, Mike Modano to do a video with Mr. Perfect playing hockey and six-time Pro Bowler Steve Jordan to do a video with Mr. Perfect playing football.In the football video, Mr. Perfect threw a pass all the way down the field and caught it himself for a touchdown. It was as ridiculous as it was entertaining.“I’m sure there were people that watched and said, ‘Oh they had to fix that—it went in every time (during the basketball video),’” Shawn Michaels, a fellow wrestler, said. “Curt—he had an uncanny ability to do something when he was going to do it. If you were playing a game of horseshoes and he said he’d get a ringer, he’d get one. If you were playing darts and he said he was going to get a bull’s eye Christian Okoye Jersey , he would get one. That always made it funnier—that it actually was.”An Adidas advertisement with a great shot of Mahomes that read, “Congrats to the league MVP, Patrick Mahomes” appeared above No Other Pub in the Power and Light district on Tuesday afternoon.In my opinion, it is a perfect tribute to the real-life “Mr. Perfect” after a nearly-perfect season.Six months until August—who knows what else we’ll find out Mahomes excels at before then?

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen