I want a tribal tattoo. I want it to hurt really bad. Th

in Allgemein 03.07.2019 08:42
von panxing18 • 180 Beiträge

at’s how I know. I’ll know it’s real. A real tattoo. This week Tyler Ervin Color Rush Jersey , Matt and BFD discuss the Texans’ eighth straight win, the one between the Texans and Titans. Topics include the Titans being really stupid, Houston’s run offense, the Titans’ steadfast refusal to throw the ball to Corey Davis, J.J. Watt’s unbelievable night, the immortality of Marcus Mariota, the importance of being the third seed in the AFC Playoffs, fears of the Colts Kendall Lamm Color Rush Jersey , and if Cleveland will actually throw the ball next week. The show has changed a little bit. We still need questions from you. Post whatever you have for us below. No matter how intelligent, silly, or trivial they may be, we will get to them at some point during the show.The direct link is here, and the embedded player is below:MAKE SURE TO SUBSCRIBE:You can subscribe on iTunes here.You can subscribe on Android/Google here. You can subscribe/listen on Spotify here.You can subscribe/listen on Stitcher here.Please subscribe, and write a lovely review and give us that three stars out of five rating we deserve. Keep that in mind when you download the episode this week. I’m trying to buy some kombucha. Thanks for staying awhile and listening. Enjoy the show while you do whatever it is that you do. Follow the third round of the 2019 NFL Draft, along with the overreactions of Texans fans, as it happens live on Battle Red Blog." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteBattle Red Bloga Houston Texans communityLog In or Sign UpLog InSign UpFanpostsFanshotsTexansOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Texans StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Texans NewsYahoo Texans Team PageYahoo Texans ReportYahoo Texans Depth ChartYahoo Texans TransactionsYahoo Texans PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕Filed under:2019 NFL Draft2019 NFL Draft Results Live: Third Round New Andre Hal Color Rush Jersey ,270commentsFollow the third round of the 2019 NFL Draft, along with the overreactions of Texans fans, as it happens live on Battle Red Blog. CDTShareTweetShareShare2019 NFL Draft Results Live: Third Round Thomas B. Shea-USA TODAY SportsThe first and second rounds of the 2019 NFL Draft now belong to the ages.You can continue to chat about what the Texans have already done and what they should do, including but not limited to with their third round pick (No. 86 overall), in the space below.GENTLE REMINDER: Please do not post any tweets or posts that tip picks before they’re announced on the live television broadcast. Doing so will be a bannable offense.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen