We all survived tax day? No one was trampled tryi

in Allgemein 13.07.2019 07:56
von panxing18 • 180 Beiträge

ng to make the midnight drop-off at the post office?"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Vikings 2018 SeasonVikings 2019 OffseasonU.S. Bank StadiumMinnesota Vikings PodcastsOpen ThreadsTuesday Open Thread: The Morning AfterNew Replica Olisaemeka Udoh Jersey ,1042commentsWe all survived tax day? No one was trampled trying to make the midnight drop-off at the post office? CDTShareTweetShareShareTuesday Open Thread: The Morning AfterHappy Tuesday, everyone!In theory, yesterday was the Country’s one paycheck for the entire year. Do you think the White House makes a gigantic WalMart run today? I think most of us had those days in our younger years (or some of you youngens are living those days now) when money is basically non-existent, and the very first thing you did (after buying beer, of course) after you cashed your paycheck (Those of you who are younger won’t know what this is, but we used to receive an actual check........yeah yeah, the paper kind with the long lines covered by scribbling.....and take it to a bank or other sort of financial institution, and give it to them in exchange for money......yeah yeah, the stuff on the greenish paper that has a couple numbers on it and all the illuminati messages and what not) was go straight to Walmart or Kmart and stock up on necessities. Get that all paid for and put away safely at home before venturing to the local watering hole, where that entire paycheck might just get spent that evening. Ah, the good ol’ days, I...........honestly........don’t miss ‘em. Some great memories (or lack thereof), and I’m glad I have......some of them Olisaemeka Udoh Jersey nfl draft , but I do not miss the headaches.Around the DN since our last open thread:Artistformerlyknownasfil put up a fanpost for all of our Harry Potter Game of Thrones fans out there. MarkSP18 has his latest mock draft prepped and posted for your viewing pleasure. Make sure you ask Mark where he plans to draft a punter, he forgets to do that sometimes, it’s good to remind him.Anthony Harris and Rashod Hill will be back with the team in 2019, as they both signed their free agent tenders, per Chris.Wludford is taking an in-depth look at how the Vikings have built one of the NFL’s best rosters, and here is part one.Vikings and NFL news from other sources, other sports, and/or oddities in the news:From SkyNews, an illustration of how useful it can be to have DIY skills. A man in Leeds created, then successfully used, an escape route from his home. He did all of this while the police were knocking on his door.Wow, and I was happy when I could swim a mile non-stop. Oil rig workers in Thailand rescued a dog that was stranded in the water and swimming.........136 miles from shore. They shouldn’t need to take the dog out for exercise anytime soon, should be okay for a day or two.Okay Minnesota Vikings Jerseys 2019 , now this is disgusting. At first glance, it’s no big deal, but read it all, if you’re able. Yeah, I know, who cares? Why stockpile them anyway, right? It’s a waste, I agree, but there is more to this story. Much more, once you dig a little. There is a statement, an actual quote, that was made by a government official in explanation for the decision, and I will show it to you....but after giving you fair warning. The quote you will read is not pleasant. It is filthy and bad and just downright icky. If you have young children in the room reading this with you Olisaemeka Udoh Minnesota Vikings Jerseys , cover their eyes before reading any further. Okay? Thanks. Those of you with the stomach to handle it can continue. The following words were actually spoken by someone claiming to be a member of this government entity: .............Yes, you read that correctly. “Not essential for life”. Not essential for life? They actually said that. I can’t believe it. I can’t believe that anyone would make such a ridiclous, irresponsible, and obviously untrue statement. It is beyond reprehensible, and the person making the statement, as well as the news outlet who shared it, should be ashamed. I will remember this ‘Federal Office for National Economic Supply’, and will make sure I NEVER listen to a single word emanating from that filthy pit of filth, lies, and deceit. May God have mercy on their souls.We come to today’s media selection:Speaking of disgusting acts.......Again, we all know the rules, but in case someone is new:No discussion of politics or religionNo feeding of the trollsThis isn’t a male version of The View, so leave the gender hatred at the doorKeep the bad language to a minimum (using the spoiler tags Youth Alexander Mattison Jersey , if you must)Speaking of which, if discussing a newer show or movie, please use spoiler tagsNo pictures that could get someone fired or in serious trouble with their employerIf you can’t disagree in a civil manner, feel free to go awayWhile navigating the open thread, just assume it’s sarcasmWith that, the beer light is on and the bar is open. Belly up and tie one on. Don’t forget to tip your waitress, and try the chitlins.Vikings Waive David Parry To Make Room For Tom Johnson Yesterday, it was reported that the Vikings were going to reunite with their old pal Tom Johnson. Today, the team made the move official, along with clearing the corresponding space on the roster.David Parry was the odd man out as he was officially waived on Wednesday morning. Parry played 26 snaps at defensive tackle over the first two games of the 2018 season for the Vikings and acquitted himself fairly well. He was credited with a solo tackle, an assisted tackle, and had a sack of Aaron Rodgers last Sunday against the Packers. However, when Johnson was brought back into the fold Super Bowl Alexander Mattison Jersey , Parry became expendable.Parry should be able to find work elsewhere in short order. He could be a helpful rotational piece on a lot of defensive lines throughout the league. Perhaps on a team like, I don’t know...maybe the Seahawks?For those of you scoring at home:The Vikings have now made three official roster changes since their game at Lambeau. Not all of the moves were made at the same time, but these are the net results:Aldrick Robinson signed, Stacy Coley waivedDan Bailey signed, Daniel Carlson waivedTom Johnson signed, David Parry waivedIf there were any lingering doubts about whether the Vikings are pushing all their chips in to make a run at the title this season, the moves this week should dispel them. It’s also obvious that players want to be a part of the title run, taking less money to join the team. Even with the Vikings up against the salary cap, they keep finding ways to tweak and improve their roster.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen