TORONTO -- Olympic silver medallist Patrick Chan still hasnt watched the tape of his performance at the Sochi Olympics. [url=htt

in Bewerbungen 24.07.2019 04:45
von jokergreen0220 • 1.230 Beiträge

TORONTO -- Olympic silver medallist Patrick Chan still hasnt watched the tape of his performance at the Sochi Olympics. Raheem Sterling Jersey . Hes not planning to any time soon. Chan had a strong opportunity to become Canadas first Olympic mens figure skating champion last February, but struggled in his free skate and finished behind Japans Yuzuru Hanyu. "It took me some time at the games to get over the disappointment of being so close, yet so far," Chan said. "I had a couple of reminders when I was on tour in Japan skating with Yuzuru in the shows. That didnt help, either. So the last thing I want do is look back at the programs, even though some things were great. "Knowing me, Im a perfectionist, Ill just pick on the bad stuff. It will eat away at me. For me, the best way to cope with how I did is just look at those two medals I got and look at them as two great silver medals." Canada also wound up second in the team event behind host Russia. "Silver medals that a lot of people dream to have and then move on," Chan added. "Move on by sharing it with Canada, sharing it with people here. That helps me cope with that bit of a disappointment." Chan didnt try to win a fourth straight world title this year. He skipped the event in Japan, and Hanyu took gold there as well. Chan, 23, has yet to decide if hes up for another four-year cycle of training and competitions ahead of the 2018 Pyeongchang Olympics. Hes skipping the Grand Prix season and will wait until later this year before making a decision on the Canadian championships in January and the worlds in March in Shanghai. "I deserve a bit of a break from it," he said. "Just take that opportunity to catch up with friends that I havent had a chance to, and play some hockey or go do things that Ive always wanted to do and just havent had the chance. "That will help me find that motivation again to come back. Just so I feel like Im not missing out on some stuff that Ive wanted to do since my childhood. "If Im committing to the next four years to the next games, then I want to take at least one year for myself to not stress and just take a breath and really plan my life just by what I want to do, not what people tell me to do." Daniel Grimshaw Jersey . Venable and Jeremy Hermida drove in three runs apiece, and the Padres beat the Colorado Rockies 7-2 on Sunday to snap a nine-game losing streak. Fabian Delph Manchester City Jersey . PETERSBURG, Fla. http://www.authenticmanchestercityshop.com/Authentic-Gabriel-Jesus-Manchester-City-Jersey/ . Noah finished with 13 points, 10 rebounds and nine assists in 34 minutes. He was headed for his fourth triple-double of the season, but sat down with about three minutes left because of the lopsided score. Kirk Hinrich scored 19 points for Chicago, going 5 for 6 on 3-pointers, Carlos Boozer added 18 points, D.Daniel Sturridge is pushing for a start for Liverpool as they prepare to host Stoke in the Premier League on Sunday. Victory for Liverpool will see them leap above Stoke in the Premier League table, who sit one place above the Reds in eighth heading into the weekend.Stoke saw their chances of qualifying for the Europa League dealt a blow last week as they threw away a two-goal lead to draw at home against Swansea, and Mark Hughes will know that anything less than three points for his side at Anfield will likely end their chances. Emre Can is challenged by Ibrahim Afellay Team newsLiverpool captain Jordan Henderson has been ruled out for six to eight weeks with a knee injury and is a major doubt for Euro 2016.Sturridge and Roberto Firmino are pushing for starting places after brief substitute appearances against Borussia Dortmund but goalscorer at Signal Iduna Park Divock Origi could well keep his place.Stoke have Ryan Shawcross and Xherdan Shaqiri back available for Sundays Barclays Premier League clash with Liverpool at Anfield, but Glenn Whelan and Marko Arnautovic are doubts.Skipper Shawcross and winger Shaqiri are each set for their first appearance in three games after recovering from back and thigh problems respectively.Midfielder Whelan sustained a back issue of his own when getting out of his car, forcing him off in Saturdays 2-2 draw with Swansea, a match which also saw Arnautovic pick up a knee injury. Goalkeeper Jakob Haugaard, who made his Barclays Premier League debut in that contest, is set to remain in the first XI. Stokes Xherdan Shaqiri is set for a return Opta statsLiverpool have won four of their last five meetings against Stoke, with the other game being a 6-1 loss on the final day of last season.Stokes 1-0 win against Liverpool in the League Cup semi-final 2nd leg in January ended a run of 36 games without winning at Anfield (D5 L31). They went out of the competition on penalties however.Each of the three meetings this season between the two sides has ended 1-0 to the away team. Phil Foden Manchester City Jersey. Jurgen Klopp could see his side leap above Stoke Sturridge has scored three times and assisted three goals in six Premier League games against Stoke.At Anfield, Liverpool have suffered just one defeat in their last eight Premier League games (W3 D4).The Potters are now unbeaten in three on the road in the top-flight (W2 D1) after losing each of their three away league games before that.Stoke have netted a joint-league-high eight goals in the first 15 minutes of their games this season (level with Bournemouth and Man City), which equates to an outright high 22% of their total goal haul.With seven goals and five assists in the league this season, Philippe Coutinho has already matched his best-ever goal involvement tally in a single campaign (also 12 in 13/14).Arnautovic has had a hand in 15 goals this season in the top-flight (scored 10, assists five), the most of any Stoke player in a single Premier League campaign. Marko Arnautovic has had a hand in 15 goals this season Mersons predictionsLiverpool in the top four is out of the question for me now. Stoke are a funny team. They play good football, but theyre 2-0 up and cruising and then get pegged back for a draw. I saw them get well beaten by Southampton the other week at home, but then theyll beat teams. Theyre a bit hot and cold at the moment and havent got that consistency, but they are still a good team.PAUL PREDICTS: 2-1 (Sky Bet odds 7/1)BettingLiverpool are 3/5 favourites with Sky Bet to secure all three points against Stoke (9/2) with the draw available at 3/1. The Anfield outfit have been pushed out to 20/1 to secure a top four finish but look a more solid bet at 5/4 to finish in the top six with the Potters 33/1 outsiders. Four of the last five meetings in all competitions have finished 1-0 and Sky Bet are offering odds of 5/1 for the hosts to win by that margin and 12/1 for Mark Hughes men. The Sky Sports pundits are spilt on the outcome. Check out their tips and bet here. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen