ROME -- Lazio forward Miroslav Klose has been ruled out for a month with a left thigh muscle tear, damaging his chances of selec

in Anregungen für Homepage 25.07.2019 04:40
von jokergreen0220 • 1.230 Beiträge

ROME -- Lazio forward Miroslav Klose has been ruled out for a month with a left thigh muscle tear, damaging his chances of selection for Germanys World Cup squad. Joe Flacco Broncos Jersey . Lazio announced the injury details Tuesday following exams. Klose was expected to play in Lazios 2-0 win over Sampdoria on Sunday but was held out at the last minute due to the latest in a long string of muscle problems this season. Nevertheless, he has scored seven goals in 22 Serie A matches. The 35-year-old Klose is tied with fellow Germany great Gerd Mueller for second place on the World Cups all-time scoring list with 14 goals each. Brazil legend Ronaldo holds the record with 15 goals. Lazio and Uruguay midfielder Alvaro Gonzalez will also miss a month with a right leg injury. Karl Mecklenburg Womens Jersey . -- So much for concern that running back Marshawn Lynch would be absent from the Seattle Seahawks minicamp. Phillip Lindsay Jersey . - Urijah (The California Kid) Faber finds himself in an unaccustomed position Saturday night at UFC 175 — on the preliminary card. http://www.broncosrookiestore.com/Broncos-Royce-Freeman-Jersey/ .com) - Scott Parel carded a 5-under 65 on Thursday and he grabbed a 1-stroke lead after one round of the season-opening Panama Claro Championship.TORONTO - Toronto Raptors centre Jonas Valanciunas was arrested for impaired driving in Wasaga Beach, roughly two hours north of Toronto, early Monday morning. According to an Ontario Provincial Police release, Valanciunas was charged with "Exceed 80" after an investigation revealed he had been in control of his vehicle while under the influence of alcohol. OPP officers were responding to a report that open beer bottles had been spotted in a silver vehicle going through a drive-thru at approximately 2:30 a.m. Police traced the alleged vehicle to a residence nearby and Valanciunas, the driver, was placed under arrest. Its unclear whether he was alone at the time. "I hold myself to a high standard and take my role as a member of the Toronto Raptors very seriously," said the 21-year-old in a statement released by the team Monday evening. "I apoologize to the organization, my teammates, my family and my fans, and regret any negativity this incident has brought upon them. Shannon Sharpe Broncos Jersey. " The Raptors were in between a pair of days off at the time of the incident. "We were made aware this morning of the incident involving Jonas Valanciunas and are disappointed he has put himself in this situation," the Raptors added in a release. "We take this matter very seriously as we have high expectations for all members of this organization." Valanciunas is scheduled to appear in court in Collingwood on April 22, in the midst of Torontos first-round playoff series. If the Raptors second-year centre is convicted of the charge he will likely face supplementary discipline from the NBA. League precedent suggests he could face a one or two-game suspension, issued following a conviction. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen