PHILADELPHIA - By keeping things simple, Ryan Miler has had success while playing sick. [url=http://www.cheapairjordanfreeshippi

in Anregungen für Homepage 25.07.2019 04:41
von jokergreen0220 • 1.230 Beiträge

PHILADELPHIA - By keeping things simple, Ryan Miler has had success while playing sick. Wholesale Jordans China .Miller returned from a two-game illness absence and made 29 saves, and Henrik Sedin had a goal and an assist to lead the Vancouver Canucks to a 4-0 victory over the Philadelphia Flyers on Thursday night.If youre thinking too much out there, youre overcommitting, youre overplaying, Miller said. When youre not feeling great, you settle it down.I think my dad has seen me play really good hockey when Im sick ever since I was a kid.Nick Bonino, Radim Vrbata and Jannik Hansen also scored for Vancouver, which snapped a three-game losing streak and broke out of a scoring slump. The Canucks tallied just two goals during their skid.We needed to get back in the win column, Hansen said. If you lose one or two in a row, thats not good. Three, thats starting trouble. We needed to get back on the winning track to keep up with the other teams.It was Millers fourth shutout this season and 33rd of his NHL career. He returned to the net after missing two games due to illness. Miller improved to 5-2-1 with a 1.63 goals-against average in his last eight games.I kept everything really simple, and when they did get loose I was able to get a good read on the shots, Miller said.Philadelphia dropped its second straight and fell further out of playoff contention. The Flyers entered Thursday 11 points out of a wild-card spot in the Eastern Conference.Flyers coach Craig Berube was disappointed with his teams response after surrendering the opening goal.The thing that bothers me is its only 1-0. Theres a lot of hockey left, Berube said. Compete, play and work. Thats the thing you can control, how hard you work and how hard you compete, and we stopped doing that.The Canucks scored two goals within 24 seconds of the second period.Vrbatas wrist shot from the right circle beat Ray Emery high on the stick side on the power play to put Vancouver up 3-0 just 2:21 into the period.Berube pulled Emery and replaced him with 33-year-old rookie Rob Zepp, who was playing in his fourth career game.Zepp, who started over Emery in place of injured Steve Mason (lower body) in the last two games, promptly surrendered Hansens breakaway goal with 18:17 left in the period that made it 4-0. It was Hansens 10th goal of the season but first in seven games.Mason was injured Saturday in a loss to Boston and is expected to miss two weeks.Miller made several outstanding saves in the period, snaring Luke Schenns wrist shot from point-blank range with 13 1/2 minutes left and reaching out to rob Pierre-Edouard Bellemare 1 1/2 minutes later with another strong glove save. He extended a pad to deny Nick Schultzs slap shot with 10:35 left.He made a couple of unbelievable saves, Canucks coach Willie Desjardins said. If those go in, its a different hockey game.Miller had been winless in his last five trips to Philadelphia, but he improved to 4-7 in 12 games at the Wells Fargo Center since the 2010-11 season.That was on my mind a little bit, Miller said. Theyve rained on my picnics a few times. We needed to get a win, and its nice to give them a little bit of a knock. Theyve gotten me plenty of times.Vancouver jumped on the board with a pair of first-period goals. Bonino spun around from the right circle and whizzed a wrist shot past Emerys glove hand with 13:25 left. Sedin neatly deflected brother Daniels shot from the point over Emerys right shoulder on the power play with 6:39 remaining.As soon as they saw one go in, I think their confidence went up a little bit, Miller said. Its good to see the guys get rewarded for playing pretty well.NOTES: Philadelphia C Scott Laughton (upper body) didnt play after being injured Wednesday during a 1-0 loss at Washington. ... The Flyers dropped to 2-6-1 in the second of back-to-back games this season. ... Vancouver next plays the third game of a five-game trip at Carolina on Friday. ... Philadelphia was shut out in consecutive games for the first time since April 1-3, 2014. Wholesale Jordans . The appointment of Boullier continues the behind-the-scenes restructuring at McLaren, who recently brought back former team principal Ron Dennis as its new chief executive. Wholesale Authentic Jordans . More importantly, he is trying to show his young teammates the Colorado are still post-season contenders. He hopes winning a series at home was a fresh start. http://www.cheapairjordanfreeshipping.com/ . LOUIS -- The St.Albertas two Canadian Football League clubs are teaming up with a non-profit organization to help end domestic violence. The Calgary Stampeders and Edmonton Eskimos are working with the Alberta Council of Womens Shelters in a program aimed at promoting respectful relationships and getting young men stop inappropriate and abusive behaviour. Players from both teams, along with university coaches, are being trained to participate in what organizers hope will be about 50 school and community presentations a yeear. Cheap Jordans For Sale. Eskimos quarterback Mike Reilly (RY-lee), who trained for the program, says its important to let kids know that men have the ability to end violence. Carolyn Goard (GORD), a council spokeswoman, says its strictly coincidence that the programs launch comes as the National Football League deals with some players who have been investigated in domestic violence cases. The Alberta Council of Womens Shelters supports 41 sheltering organizations across the province. (CHQR, CHED) ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen