Brighton enjoyed a clean sweep as Chris Hughton was named the Sky Bet Championship Manager of the Month for April, while Anthony

in Bewerbungen 30.07.2019 07:55
von jokergreen0220 • 1.230 Beiträge

Brighton enjoyed a clean sweep as Chris Hughton was named the Sky Bet Championship Manager of the Month for April, while Anthony Knockaert picked up the prize for Player of the Month. Gonzalo Higuain Argentina Jersey . Hughtons side have collected 16 points from a possible 18 during the month as they kept up their promotion charge. Anthony Knockaert celebrates his Player of the Month award with his Brighton team-mates They now face Middlesbrough on the final day of the Championship season for a place in the Premier League at lunchtime on Saturday, live on Sky Sports 1. Its quite obvious that Im picking this up on behalf of a group of lads that have not only excelled over this month, but over the season, Hughton said. Its an incredibly good group of staff that have contributed and we just hope that we can take that right the way through the season.I think we certainly wouldve bitten your hands off if you had said we would be going into the last game of the season with a chance of getting automatic promotion. Brighton manager Chris Hughton has urged his squad to follow Leicesters success and use the underdog tag to their advantage when they face Middlesbrough Knockaert was pivotal during a big month for a Brighton attack which scored 18 times in six April games, chipping in with four assists and four goals himself, which included a lovely curling finish against Fulham. Pick your team Aguero? Ozil? De Bruyne? Pick your Fantasy Six-a-Side team for the chance to win £10,000 I feel very happy and its the first one as well for me, so its a privilege to win this trophy, Knockaert said. It shows how hard I work for the team, but I couldnt have done this without my team-mates so I have to say thank you to them too because they helped me so much.Its all about the team spirit, I have settled in very quickly here. Life is just incredible for me here and I love playing for Brighton. Sky Bet League One Manager of the Month Graham Alexander of Scunthorpe United Sky Sports Football League pundit Don Goodman said: Chriss Brighton side have been in terrific form in the league since the middle of March and they have put themselves into a great position going into the final weekend.To have automatic promotion within their grasp on the final Saturday of the season is all Chris couldve asked for. Hell know what a big performance the team will have to put in to get over the line, but hell also know that theyre capable of pulling it off. Wigans Will Grigg with his Sky Bet League One Player of the Month award Elsewhere, Scunthorpe United boss Graham Alexander was named the Sky Bet League One Manager of the Month after five successive wins lifted his side to the fringe of the play-off places.Wigan striker Will Grigg was named the leagues Player of the Month after seven goals in six games helped his side seal promotion back to the Championship at the first time of asking. Neal Ardley of AFC Wimbledon with his Sky Bet Manager of the Month for League Two AFC Wimbledons Neal Ardley picked up the Sky Bet League Two Manager of the Month award after he steered his side into the play-offs behind a run of five successive victories and a 16-point haul from seven games.Accrington Stanleys Tariqe Fosu picked up the Player of the Month prize for April after the on-loan Reading winger scored three goals and provided two assists to help in his sides promotion push. Accrington Stanleys Tariqe Fosu with the Sky Bet League Two Player of the month award Also See: LISTEN: FL72 Podcast The £170m game Duo to battle for Prem riches Ollies predictions Willy Caballero Jersey . For the Bombers it has been a combination of things coming together at the most inappropriate moments in time. Quarterback, injuries, Canadian talent or depth and leadership are all issues. Trust me when I say being a Bomber is no fun right now in a city that embraces football the way Winnipeg does. While Buck Pierce will be getting another shot, I think Max Hall does deserve another opportunity. Lucas Biglia Jersey . Tottenham claimed top spot in Group K by winning 2-0 at Tromso after defender Adnan Causevic scored an own goal before Mousa Dembele put the result beyond doubt. Valencia made sure it will finish first in Group A with a 1-0 win at Swansea thanks to an early goal from Dani Parejo. http://www.argentinasoccerauthentic.com/Sergio-Aguero-Copa-America-Jersey/ . He has spent much of his adult life trying to give back to his native South Sudan, the war-torn African nation the Cavaliers forward and his family fled when he was a young boy.Which are the most credible Manchester United transfer rumours right now? Sky Sports has teamed up with Football Whispers to bring you the most up-to-date transfer talk as Jose Mourinho looks to improve his squad ahead of the upcoming Premier League season.Football Whispers have developed a unique algorithm to take all of the transfer rumours from across the globe and calculate the likelihood of them happening. They track transfer stories and give them a score out of 5.0, with the hottest Whispers closest to 5.0.Here are the top three:1. Paul Pogba (Juventus) - 4.3This transfer saga rumbles on and, according to Sky in Italy, Manchester United have had an £85m bid for Paul Pogba rejected by Juventus. Pogba once again tops Football Whispers list for transfer rumours United had the offer turned down on Tuesday but have reportedly been told by the Italian champions that a world-record transfer fee in excess of £100m for the France midfielder would be accepted.It is understood Juventus have now accepted Pogba wants to leave the club, although the cost of the deal has already priced Real Madrid out of the market. Would Pogba transform Man Utd? What kind of impact would Paul Pogba have at Man Utd? How would he fit into Jose Mourinhos side? Uniteds initial offer was made during a meeting between executive vice-chairman Ed Woodward, Pogbas agent Mino Raiola and Juventus general manager and CEO Giuseppe Marotta.Pogba remains on holiday and will not return to Turin until August 6.2. Fabinho (Monaco) - 4.3 Fabinho is reportedly open to a Premier League move Fabinho stays in the top three Manchester United Football Whispers with a rating of 4.3, as media reports continue to link the right-back to a £22m move to Old Trafford.Jose Mourinho is keen to strengthen his defence and has touted the 22-year-old as a potential signing.Fabinho, who is reportedly open to a move to the Premier League, and Mourinho share the same agent in Jorge Mendes and the Brazil international made his only loan appearance at Real Madrid under the new United manager in May 2013.Want to know more about Fabinho? Read a profile of the Monaco full-back here.3. James Rodriguez (Real Madrid) - 3.5 James Rodriguez returns to the Football Whispers ttop three on Friday Not too far behind the first two names in the Football Whispers list, James Rodriguez has jumped back into the top three after failing to appear on Thursday. Sergio Aguero Jersey. The forward struggled to hold down a regular starting place at the Bernabeu last season under two different managers, and Colombia coach Hernan Dario Gomez has urged the world-class player to seek first-team football elsewhere next term. Hottest Man Utd whispers - Friday, July 22 Player Club FW rating (out of 5) Paul Pogba Juventus 4.3 Fabinho Monaco 4.3 James Rodriguez Real Madrid 3.5 Raphael Varane Real Madrid 3.1 Leonardo Bonucci Juventus 2.5 Felipe Anderson Lazio 1.2 Blaise Matuidi PSG 1.2 Dont forget to follow the most up-to-date information around the clock with the Sky Sports Transfer Centre Also See: Transfer Centre Latest transfer news Paper Talk Man Utd fixtures ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen