PHOENIX -- Goran Dragic had a special person he wanted to impress. [url=http://www.swellwaterbottlenz.com/swell-bottle-wood-coll

in Bewerbungen 02.08.2019 04:56
von jokergreen0220 • 1.230 Beiträge

PHOENIX -- Goran Dragic had a special person he wanted to impress. Swell Bottle Teal Wood . Son Mateo -- age three months and three days -- attended his first NBA game. "I was a little bit hyped," Dragic said. "I tried to show him what his daddy can do." As has been the case often in this breakout season, Dragic did a lot, especially when it mattered most. He scored 13 of his career-high 34 points in the final seven minutes and the Phoenix Suns pulled away to beat the depleted Golden State Warriors 122-109 on Saturday night. Dragic, who also had 10 assists, topped 30 points for the sixth time this season as the Suns (30-20) pulled a half-game ahead of the Warriors (30-21) for the sixth-best record in the Western Conference. Gerald Green added 25 points and P.J. Tucker had 16 points and a career-best 15 rebounds for Phoenix. After two sub-par performances in losses, the Suns might have had their best offensive game, coach Jeff Hornacek said. "These guys were sharp," he said. "The one thing I told them, especially that fourth quarter, they played smart." Stephen Curry had 28 points and nine assists and Harrison Barnes scored 23 points for the Warriors, who were without front-line starters Andrew Bogut and David Lee. Both missed their second straight game, Bogut with left shoulder inflammation, Lee with a left shoulder sprain and left hip strain. "We are a no-excuse team," Golden State coach Mark Jackson said. "Obviously were missing those guys but we still have more than enough to win ball games. Give the credit they played extremely well. They are a very good offensive team." Dragic, left out of the All-Star game, made 10 of 13 shots. He tied his career best for 3-pointers made with six, in seven attempts. His torrid finish came after he experienced a dizzy spell. After a couple of sports drinks, he felt better. Dragic said Hornacek has made it clear that when the game is on the line, its time to step up. "I was kind of cruising the third quarter," Dragic said. "I just hit one 3 and I was not aggressive enough, and then the fourth quarter I just started playing. I just started feeling good." Curry was 0 for 3 shooting and scoreless in the fourth quarter. "They got hot," Curry said. "Gerald Green and Dragic made some big-time shots. We had some shots that spun in and out. It was one of those nights we thought that, besides the boards, we played well all-around. We didnt have timely stops." Phoenix took the lead for good with the last basket of the opening quarter and was up by as many as 14 in the third but Curry kept the Warriors close. Golden State twice cut it to two in the final quarter, the last time at 102-100 on Jermaine ONeals tip-in with 7:55 to play. Dragic sank two 3s in an 11-2 run that finally put the Suns in control for good, 113-102 on Tuckers basket with just under four minutes to play. Phoenix outscored Golden State 20-9 over the final 7:33. The Suns opened the second half with a 13-3 run, taking a 76-62 lead on Tuckers 3-pointer, but Curry scored four and Barnes hit a 3 in a 7-0 spurt that cut it to 78-71 with six minutes left in the third quarter. Golden State outscored the Suns 11-4 over the final two minutes of the quarter to slice Phoenixs lead to 95-90 entering the fourth. Phoenix led most of the first half but never by more than nine points and was up 63-59 at the break. Without Bogut and Lee, the Warriors were outrebounded 26-15 in the first half and 45-34 for the game. "We had to crash the boards," Tucker said. "The boards were key, the paint was key. We know Steph is going to make crazy shots, Klay (Thompson) will get a couple off. Thats stuff we can live with. With the boards, not giving up second opportunity points was key and thats what I really wanted to capitalize on tonight." Notes: The Suns have won 10 in a row in games where Green scored at least 20 points. ... Both teams close out their pre-All Star game schedule at home against Miami, Phoenix on Tuesday and Golden State on Wednesday. ... The Warriors played on the road for only the second time in a stretch of 11 games. Swell Drink Bottles NZ . Last July, F1 teams held in-season testing sessions at Silverstone to assess new tires provided by Pirelli after several blowouts on the same circuit at the British Grand Prix in June prompted a furious response from drivers and even a boycott threat the following week. Swell Bottle Sale 17 Oz . She was a pioneer. She did things on skis that made the birds take notice. http://www.swellwaterbottlenz.com/swell-spectrum-bottle.html . That assertion is getting harder and harder to make, especially given the way 23-year-old Danilo Gallinari has been playing this season.HOUSTON -- Jadeveon Clowney was on the field with the Houston Texans as they opened camp on Saturday. But the No. 1 overall pick in this years draft was limited as he continues to recover from surgery to repair a sports hernia. Clowney, who had surgery on June 12, participated in the majority of the drills as Houston started camp with a 2 1/2-hour practice on Saturday morning. But he was held out of 11 on 11 drills late in the workout. The first workout was open to the public and fans cheered as Clowney trotted onto the field for the start of practice. Others squealed and yelled his name as he walked off of it and he flashed a big smile before first taking a second to pull his flowing dreadlocks, which were drenched in sweat from the workout, away from his face. He said hes feeling better, but isnt 100 per cent yet. Despite that Clowney didnt appear to be slowed by the injury and moved around well during practice. He said its up to the trainers if hell be able to take part in drills when the Texans move from shorts and shells to full pads in a few days. "Im just taking it one day at a time," Clowney said. "Im just letting the trainers take it one day at a time and try to come back and get back for the first game." The Texans open the preseason on Aug. 9 at Arizona. Coach Bill OBrien said hell let the trainers decide how much Clowney will do and when. "Weve got the best when it comes to that," OBrien said. "We do that and these guys are edgy, they want to get going, but its a long season. So we bring them back at their pace. When theyre ready to go, theyll go." The 6-foot-5, 266-pound former South Carolina standout is moving from defensive end to outside linebacker in defensive co-ordinator Romeo Crennels systemm and believes the transition is going well. Swell NZ. "Im feeling very comfortable, but Ive still got a lot of work to do," Clowney said. "Just keep getting better and better each day." Hell pair with 2012 Defensive Player of the Year J.J. Watt to beef up Houstons already solid pass rush. Clowney had 130 tackles, 24 sacks, 47 tackles for losses and 20 quarterback pressures in a three-year career at South Carolina. He also caused a school-record nine fumbles and deflected seven passes. The 21-year-old also set a South Carolina record with 13 sacks in 2012. Watt said hes eager to see how Clowney and the rest of Houstons rookies perform in camp. "Training camp is a good time for rookies to get their feet wet," Watt said. "Once we finally put the pads on, it will be a good opportunity to see how they perform in a situation like that. So it will be exciting." Clowneys still soaking in the fact that he now gets to play with people he watched over the past several years. "Its very exciting," he said. "It was exciting the first time I got out here with the guys I looked up to coming into the NFL -- J.J. Watt, Johnathan Joseph, D.J. (Swearinger), guys like that on my team I just I looked up to before I got here. So now that Im here with them, its even better." Clowney missed Houstons three-day minicamp because of his surgery, but got going early by participating in Houstons off-season workouts leading up to that camp. He feels as if that helped him improve since he was drafted in May. "Im a lot better than where I was," he said. "Ive learned a lot of the playbook already. Coach already said that we look good out there, so weve just got to keep pushing." ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen