Oklahoma City, OK (SportsNetwork. [url=http://www.ladodgersprostore.us/Kenley-Jansen-dodgers-jersey/]Kenle y Jansen Dodgers Jerse

in Bewerbungen 02.08.2019 04:56
von jokergreen0220 • 1.230 Beiträge

Oklahoma City, OK (SportsNetwork. Kenley Jansen Dodgers Jersey .com) - Russell Westbrook and Kevin Durant combined to score 45 points with 13 assists to lead the Oklahoma City Thunder to a 103-94 win over the Cleveland Cavaliers on Thursday. In what would have been a matchup of the last two NBA MVPs, Durant was the only one to play as Clevelands LeBron James sat out with left knee discomfort. Westbrook paced the Thunder with 26 points to go along with eight assists and Durants 19 points helped close out their fourth straight win. Kyrie Irving had to pick up the slack with James on the bench and he accounted for 20 points on 7-of-21 shooting. Kevin Love netted 18 points with 16 rebounds for the Cavs, who had their eight-game winning streak halted. Oklahoma City opened the fourth just where it left off the third. Reggie Jackson scored the quarters first five points and Anthony Morrow knocked down a triple to stake the hosts to an 86-66 margin with 10:24 to play. Cleveland didnt falter, however, as Anderson Varejaos five points led a 7-0 charge that brought the visitors back to within 10, 91-81, with 5:47 left. Tristan Thompson then made it a four-point game on his tip-in off an Irving miss. Irving got caught on a switch on the Thunders ensuing possession and Durant finished the play with a dunk over Love. Durant proceeded to pick Irvings pocket the next time down the floor and essentially sealed it with a jumper that extended the margin to 99-91 with 1:17 left. Loves 3-pointer tied the score at 57-57 with just under 6 1/2 minutes left in the third. Thats about the time of the game that Oklahoma City locked down on defense and opened the game up entering the fourth. Westbrook followed Loves trey with a layup that ignited a 10-0 run. Serge Ibaka and Morrow each netted 3-pointers during the run that Westbrook capped with a pair of free throws. Cleveland managed just nine points over the final six-plus minutes as Durants 3 preceded Dion Waiters layup in the closing seconds, and the Thunder held a 78-66 advantage after three. Early in the first, the Thunder took their first lead of the game on a Westbrook jumper. Cleveland then went on a 13-2 run that Waiters capped with a 3-pointer for an 18-8 lead with 5:01 left. The Cavs led 26-18 after the first quarter, but Oklahoma City managed to tie the game at 47-47 by halftime. Game Notes OKC is 4-1 since Durants return from offseason foot surgery ... Matthew Dellavedova, Waiters and Thompson each scored 14 points in the setback. Thompson pulled down 13 rebounds ... Cleveland was limited to 36.5 percent shooting ... The Thunder held a 48-28 edge in the paint ... Jackson scored 13 points and Morrow added 11 in the win. Fernando Valenzuela Womens Jersey . -- Colin Kaepernick insists he just happened to pull on a pair of socks with dollar bill prints all over them Wednesday morning -- before he learned he had struck a new fortune with the San Francisco 49ers. Chris Taylor Youth Jersey . Canada Day is here and with it comes Free Agent Frenzy as the NHLs 30 teams storm out of the gate for signing season. http://www.ladodgersprostore.us/Joc-Pederson-dodgers-jersey/ . Joel Embiid was nearly unstoppable in the paint in the second half, and Naadir Tharpe seemingly couldnt miss.COLUMBUS, Ohio -- Erik Hurtado wanted to make sure his first start of the season for Vancouver wasnt his last, and he came through with the lone goal in the Whitecaps 1-0 victory against the Columbus Crew on Saturday. Not only was the 37th-minute strike the difference, it was also the second-year midfielders first Major League Soccer goal. "I dont know if it changes my confidence," Hurtado said. "Its a weight off my shoulder getting my first MLS goal. I know the team has faith in me. The coach has faith in me." The Whitecaps (4-2-4) have won two straight and extended their unbeaten streak to four games while also winning for the first time on the road this season. "It was a super match of football," Vancouver coach Carl Robinson said. "It was two teams that wanted to play." Robinson praised the effort of the struggling Crew (3-4-3) under first-year coach Gregg Berhalter. "Columbus plays the right way," he said. "I told Gregg that before the match. Columbus at home playing an attacking style, theyre not getting the breaks at the moment, as youve seen the last couple of games." While Columbus had 12 shots, Vancouver goalkeeper David Ousted needed to make only two saves for his second shutout of the season. The Crew, who have not scored in 321 minutes, are 0-4-3 after winning its first three games. They were shutout for the third time in seven days after road losses to Sporting Kansas City and Houston. "The guys were running on fumes," Berhalter said. "You could see the difference, it was clear. (Vancouver) had a bunch of players running around that were fresh. We didnt have it physically." Hurtado, maaking in his fifth career start while appearing in his 22nd game, scored off a long ball by Ousted, who earned an assist. Hyun-Jin Ryu Youth Jersey. "I just tried to put it on his chest and luckily he made some magic out it," Ousted said. After taking the pass from Ousted, Hurtado dribbled left between three Crew players then unleashed a rising shot from 21 yards that settled in the upper left corner past the outstretched arms of goalkeeper Steve Clark. "I chested it toward the goal," Hurtado said. "I got a little touch that set me up for the shot and kept my eye on the ball. I connected with it smoothly. "It hit my sweet spot right on my left foot. It felt good. When I saw it go past the keeper, I knew it was going under the crossbar." Columbus pushed for the equalizer at the onset of the second half only to see Ousted come up big, diving to his right to get a hand on a shot by Jimenez in the 48th minute. "The guys in front of me did really well, especially in the second half, blocking a lot of shots and clearing a lot of things," Ousted said. "It got hectic like it always does when you only have a one-goal lead. We handled it pretty well." Striker Omar Salgado, the Whitecaps first-ever draft pick in 2011, returned to the club after being loaned to the Charleston Battery (USL Pro) in March. He replaced Hurtado in the 74th minute for his first MLS game since October 2012, and nearly scored in the 88th minute. His breakaway chip shot over Clark rolled past the right post, however. The Whitecaps next play Wednesday at home against Toronto FC in the second leg of the Amway Canadian Championship semifinal. TFC won 2-1 on May 7. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen