Dundee United boss Mixu Paatelainen reckons it would be a senseless decision if he was dismissed following the clubs relegation.

in Bewerbungen 05.08.2019 04:48
von jokergreen0220 • 1.230 Beiträge

Dundee United boss Mixu Paatelainen reckons it would be a senseless decision if he was dismissed following the clubs relegation. Fjallraven Kanken No.2 Backpack Navy . A campaign steeped in misery was capped for the suffering United fans when Dundee came from behind to win 2-1 in Mondays derby match at Dens Park.Edward Ofere had given the visitors the lead before Kostadin Gadzhalovs equaliser, and Uniteds fate was sealed in stoppage-time when Craig Wighton netted the winner. Paatelainen replaced Jackie McNamara at Tannadice in October but his appointment did not produce the spark the stagnant squad required.The Finn repeatedly questioned the character of the players he inherited but of the five signings Paatelainen made, only goalkeeper Eiji Kawashima was in the line-up that lost to Dundee.Although Paatelainen accepts his position is now in doubt, he insisted he is the man to lead United out of next seasons Championship. Dundee United suffered relegation to the Scottish Championship He said: We have been here a few months now, working with this team and for the club. Weve got the necessary knowledge of what has to be done.To be honest, we did identify early on the things that needed to be done. The knowledge is there, the plan is there. Not only player-wise but also off the field, football related. I think only a fool would put that to waste, the knowledge that we have.After registering just five league wins since taking over, United are staring at their first campaign outside of the top division in 20 years.When asked if he had considered walking away, Paatelainen said: No. I dont give up. We came here this season. The ship was sinking already. We tried to tackle those problems personnel-wise. The January window is difficult and we have improved, just not enough Dundee United scorer Edward Ofere (l) and Mark Durnan at full-time Mistakes keep creeping in and we simply cant afford to have that. That is why we need a totally new angle on things. I am desperate to do that, I love working hard, I dont count hours, I dont have days off.Look at the support today... it has been a miserable season for us and the supporters have been there for us every day. Tonight we gave them a little bit, though not enough to put up with their suffering.I think the players attitude towards work is excellent, they are honest boys, they try their best, it just isnt good enough. There is softness, slackness, they think someone else can track those players. It is a mentality thing. Dundees Paul McGowan (left) with Paul Dixon Paatelainen concedes it would be helpful if under-pressure chairman Stephen Thompson, whose own future is undecided after he announced he is looking for someone to buy the club from him, set him and the supporters straight on his plans for next season.I dont dictate what the chairman does, said the 49-year-old. I work for the club, for the team, and it is as simple as that.I have a contract and I work regardless of whether there is a statement out about my future. I dont mind speculation although I dont think it is healthy for the club, maybe that would help the situation but I dont advise the chairman. I dont expect him to do anything. Also See: Dundee Utd fixtures Dundee Utd stats Scottish Prem table Fjallraven Kanken Big Ox Red Backpack . City has reached new heights under manager Manuel Pellegrini as they transition from big spending/immediate impact to perennial contender. Yaya Toures seeming discontent Tuesday may complicate that, as does the little issue of Financial Fair Play. Fjallraven Kanken Classic Ox Red Backpack . The Major League Soccer teams were scheduled to play on Saturday night, but their game was rescheduled after Stu Tudor was hit during a pregame storm. The 54-year-old lieutenant in the Columbus Fire Department is in critical condition in the intensive care unit of the Ohio State Medical Center. http://www.cheapkankenbackpack.com/fjallraven-kanken-big-ox-red-white-backpack-20l.html . Nothing pretty. But this is 1/4 World Cup. Usually plays out this way.Rumours surrounding official UFC uniforms are back and the organization is doing its best to quickly stomp out the flames. Notorious mixed martial arts source @frontrowbrian posted side by side photos of current middleweight champion Chris Weidman to Twitter on Thursday, with one side featuring Weidman in his regular octagon attire and the other showing a mockup of what the fighter would look like dressed in a branded uniform. MMAjunkie.com received a statement from the organization refuting any current uniform deals. "We continue to speak to many potential partners and will make an announcement when we reach an agreement," the statement read. A UFC uniform deal has been rumoured for some time now. It has caused quite a ripple within the organization, especially with president Dana White. The situation boiled over in mid-February, a few days before UFC 170: Rousey vs. McMann. During a media scrum, White let off some steam surrounding the gossip. "We havent announced a uniform deal, we have no uniform deal. We said that its something that were looking into. Theres no (expletive) uniform deal, were working on it," he said. "Its (expletive) ridiculous, there is no deal, and were sitting here talking about something that doesnt exist." However, fighters past and present remain curious about the prospects. At the beginning of March, formeer lightweight and featherweight title contender Kenny Florian, now a television personality, told MMA website Bloody Elbow he thought it could be a good deal for the organization. Cheap Kanken No.2 Backpack. "I think if its something that benefits the fighters and benefits the UFC, then I think its great, but I dont know exactly what is going to happen." he said. At the same time, undefeated welterweight Alberto Mina wasnt against the idea but also wasnt overly thrilled. "I believe every fighter has their own characteristics, their own body types, and their own way on how they feel better about themselves," he also told Bloody Elbow. "I think its a very personal thing. Dont take me wrong, but I think its not really necessary." Theres is no way to tell how far away, if at all, the UFC is to locking down a uniform deal, but other reports speculate that the UFC has already reached a deal with fitness apparel giant Under Armour. In addition to those reports, and with the photos featuring Weidman in overtly labelled Under Armour gear, there is speculation an announcement of a deal could come at UFC 182: Jones vs. Teixeira in Maryland, where the company was founded. Nonetheless, the statement to MMAjunkie denies any and all murmurs. The UFC also denied comment on the photos as well. "We havent reached an agreement at this time." ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen