GLENVIEW, Ill. [url=http://www.devilssale.com/authentic-mirco-mueller-devils-jersey/]Mi rco Mueller Jersey[/url] . -- Tom Lehman

in Bewerbungen 05.08.2019 04:49
von jokergreen0220 • 1.230 Beiträge

GLENVIEW, Ill. Mirco Mueller Jersey . -- Tom Lehman opened a three-stroke lead Saturday in the Champions Tours Encompass Championship, shooting a bogey-free 6-under 66 before play was suspended because of a thunderstorm. Lehman had a 13-under 131 total at North Shore Country Club, playing the first 36 holes without a bogey. The 55-year-old Minnesotan won the last of his seven senior titles in 2012. "Its been a while since I had one bogey-free round, and to do two in a row is special," Lehman said. "I havent missed many putts inside 6 feet. If you were to rate whether Im making the most of my opportunities, I think youd say Im doing pretty well." The 1996 British Open winner chipped in from 20 feet for a birdie and made five putts, the longest from 7 feet, for his other birdies. "I had kind of a junky lie but it played like a little bunker shot," Lehman said about the birdie chip on the par-4 13th. "I hit a good second shot and the wind carried it just a bit. It would have been a shame to make a bogey." Thirty-one players were unable to finish the round. Kirk Triplett, John Inman, Roger Chapman and Bart Bryant were 10 under. Triplett and Inman shot 67, Chapman had a 68, and Bryant had two holes left when play was washed out for the day. Bryant was 5 under for the day. Triplett hit 14 greens, one-putted seven of them and chipped in for birdie on another. "There are plenty of birdie chances here," Triplett said about North Shore, hit by hard rain early in the week and another shower Saturday. "The greens are not going to firm up." Inman advanced to the quarterfinals in the 1983 U.S. Amateur at North Shore. "I came out here and I didnt remember a hole," Inman said. Michael Allen was four strokes back at 9 under, also with two holes left. Colin Montgomerie, the Senior PGA Championship winner in his last tour start, was 5 under for the day and 8 under overall with two holes left. Charles Schwab Cup points leader Bernhard Langer was 5 under with five holes to play. Defending champion Craig Stadler was 1 over with two holes remaining. Taylor Hall Devils Jersey . The pair ended pointless droughts when they each scored two goals in a 6-4 victory over the Winnipeg Jets that halted a two-game losing skid for the Stars (15-11-5). Jesper Bratt Devils Jersey .com) - Former foes from the Mountain West Conference battle in the 23rd annual Las Vegas Bowl, as the 23rd-ranked Utah Utes clash with the Colorado State Rams at Sam Boyd Stadium on Saturday. http://www.devilssale.com/authentic-pavel-zacha-devils-jersey/ . Grilli hasnt pitched since straining his left oblique in late April. Manager Clint Hurdle says the right-hander will make a couple of appearances in middle relief before the team determines whether to return Grilli to the back end of the bullpen.NEW YORK -- "Super Bowl 50" just looks better than "Super Bowl L." X, V and I are nicely symmetrical, but with the unbalanced L in line for the 2015 season, the NFL decided to scrap the Roman numerals for a year. The championship game in Santa Clara, California, on Feb. 7, 2016, will be known as "Super Bowl 50." The league has been contemplating this eventuality for nearly a decade, ever since the 40th edition ended with XL -- which is not only visually pleasing but seemed an appropriate description of the extravaganza the Super Bowl has become. Starting last April, NFL executives viewed more than 70 potential logos for the 2016 game. They found its hard to build an attractive image around what league vice-president Jaime Weston calls "the lonely L." Using the big 5-0 instead had the added benefit of emphasizing the significance of the Super Bowls 50th iteration. That allows the NFL to celebrate the milestone all season long. "Its a much bbolder statement," said Weston, the NFLs VP for brand and creative. Kyle Palmieri Jersey. In 2017 in Houston, though, the game will revert to "Super Bowl LI." Adding that I to the end squares off the L and makes it more adaptable graphically, Weston said. And the league has no desire to ditch the Roman numerals for good. The NFL first started using them for the fifth Super Bowl in 1971. They have a practical value for a league whose regular season and championship game take place in different calendar years. Then there are the more intangible benefits. "It really does differentiate us," Weston said. The NFL held focus groups before the 40th Super Bowl and found that fans could associate logos from years past with their memories of watching that particular game. Even if they might not remember that X means 10, V is five, I is one and L is 50 -- let alone how to represent 40. A new letter wont come into play until the 90th edition in 2056: Super Bowl XC. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen