Cup team refused to board a plane to take them to Braz

in Allgemein 10.04.2018 13:04
von riluowanying123 • 2.943 Beiträge

Peyton Manning refused to be drawn on his possible retirement after clinching an emotional second Super Bowl crown after Denver Broncos upset Carolina Panthers. REPORT: Denver win Super Bowl All the details of Broncos 24-10 win The 39-year-old, who became the oldest quarterback to star in a Super Bowl, is widely expected to retire after struggling with his form and fitness throughout the season. But Manning - the all-time record passing leader - insists he would not make any decision in the immediate aftermath of Denvers 24-10 win. Manning secured his second Super Bowl ring in what could be his final game before retiring I had some good advice from my former coach Tony Dungy and he said dont make an emotional decision, Manning said. Its an emotional night and its been an emotional week. Ill take some time to reflect. I have a couple of priorities first -- I want to go and kiss my wife and kids, I want to go and hug my family. Im going to drink a lot of Budweiser tonight. I promise you that. Manning heaped praise on his team-mates after clinched Super Bowl 50 with victory over Carolina Panthers. Manning, who had struggled through the worst season of his 18-year NFL career, said Denvers stunning victory reflected his team-mates character. It is very special. This game was like our season has been. It tested our toughness, our resilience and our unselfishness, added Manning, who made 13 completions from 23 attempts for 141 yards. Its only fitting it turned out that way. A great bunch of team-mates, a great bunch of guys to play with. Also See: Broncos win Super Bowl Broncos 24 Panthers 10 recap NFL Video Ten memorable Super Bowls Dennis Maruk Jersey . A knee to the thigh might have stung him the most, but his sixth straight double-double made up for the brief burst of pain. Capitals Jerseys For Sale . -- Quarterback Will Finch threw for 252 yards and three touchdowns, and Yannick Harou rushed in two scores as the No. http://www.authenticcapitalsshopnhl.com/brooks-orpik-jersey/ . The visitors took a deserved lead in the 16th minute with midfielder Yohan Cabaye curling the ball beyond Adrian from inside the penalty area. Youth Capitals Jerseys . Kozun faked to the forehand and beat Monsters starter, Calvin Pickard, pad side in the second round for the winner. Spencer Abbott also scored in the shootout for the Marlies (25-13-4). Jay Beagle Jersey . From filmmaker Nanette Burstein (On the Ropes), The Price of Gold revisits the saga that rocked the figure skating world ahead of the 1994 Lillehammer Olympic Winter Games: the assault on Nancy Kerrigan, and the plot that led its way back to her rival Tonya Harding. BELO HORIZONTE, Brazil -- Sadiq Umar scored a pair of goals and Nigeria won the Olympic bronze medal by holding off Honduras 3-2 on Saturday at Mineirao Stadium.It was Nigerias third Olympic medal in mens soccer. The African nation won gold at the 1996 Atlanta Games with a 3-2 victory over Argentina. The team fell to Argentina in the final at the 2008 Beijing Games for the silver.The medal was a reward for an Olympic tournament that got off to a rocky start. Nigerias arrival in Brazil was delayed until just hours before the teams opening match because of a flight mix-up in Atlanta.Honduras, which challenged with a pair of late goals, heads home from Brazil empty-handed, but the teams appearance in the bronze match was its best finish at the Olympics.Brazil will play Germany in the gold-medal match later Saturday at the iconic Maracana Stadium in Rio de Janeiro.Sadiq Umar put Nigeria up 1-0, rushing in to slot a cross from John Obi Mikel in the 34th minute.Aminu Umar added a goal in the 49th minute, burying the rebound after Mikels hard shot bounced off Honduras goalkeeper Luis Lopez, bbefore Sadiq Umar scored the third in the 56th minute.ddddddddddddHonduras attempted to rally as Antony Lozano scored with a header in the 71st minute, and Marcelo Pereira reduced the deficit to one with a header from a free kick with four minutes to play.But the Central American nation could not find an equalizer and Nigeria celebrated a medal that seemed unlikely when the team was stranded in Atlanta just before the start of the tournament.Players arrived in the jungle city of Manaus about six hours before their opening match against Japan. Nigeria then shook off its travel fatigue to beat Japan 5-4.It was not the first time an African team had to make a last-minute flight for a high-profile match in Brazil. In 2014, Cameroons World Cup team refused to board a plane to take them to Brazil because of a dispute over bonus payments for the tournament. Their national soccer federation took out a loan to meet their demands, and the team caught a later flight. Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Jerseys Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen