PHILADELPHIA -- Daniel Ciampini broke a third-period tie with the second of his three goals to help Union beat Boston College 5-

in Bewerbungen 22.08.2019 07:36
von jokergreen0220 • 1.230 Beiträge

PHILADELPHIA -- Daniel Ciampini broke a third-period tie with the second of his three goals to help Union beat Boston College 5-4 in the NCAA hockey semifinals Thursday night. Wholesale Air Force 1 . The Dutchmen (31-6-4) advanced to the final for the first time. They will face Minnesota -- a 2-1 winner over North Dakota in second semifinal-- in the championship game Saturday night. Mat Bodie and Mike Vecchione also scored and Colin Stevens made 34 saves for Union. Johnny Gaudreau, Steve Santini, Ryan Fitzgerald and Patrick Brown scored for Boston College (28-8-4). Ciampini broke a 2-2 tie on a power play at 6:31 of the third period, tipping in Shayne Gostisbeheres one-timer from the point. "I got very, very lucky," Ciampini said. "Shayne blasted my stick away there -- it broke on the tip. Its good that I can produce." Only 18 seconds later, Unions Matt Hatch was given a major penalty and game misconduct for checking Scott Savage from behind into the boards, giving Boston College a 5-minute power play. "We were pretty sure if we kill that, we get the momentum," Gostisbehere said. The Eagles failed to score and, only seconds after the power play ended, Vecchione gave Union a two-goal advantage off a rebound after goalie Thatcher Demko stopped Kevin Sullivan on a breakaway attempt. "Theyre a great shot-blocking team," Brown said. "I was in front and I couldnt even see the puck because they had two or three guys in the lane every time." "We just never quite got in sync on that major penalty," Boston College coach Jerry York said. With Demko off for an extra attacker, Fitzgerald cut it 4-3 with 1:45 to go. Ciampini restored the two-goal margin with an empty-net goal with 1:09 left, and Brown completed the scoring on a power play with 4.2 seconds to go. Gaudreau put the Eagles on the board less than 4 minutes into the first period, scoring on a rebound in the crease off Kevin Hayes initial shot for his NCAA-leading 36th goal. Union tied it on Bodies slap shot from the top of the right circle 2:39 into the second. Eight minutes later, Ciampini put back a quick rebound off a faceoff win to give Union a 2-1 lead. Santini countered for Boston College with 4:07 left in the second. Minnesota beats North Dakota Justin Holl scored a short-handed goal with 0.6 seconds left to give Minnesota a 2-1 victory over North Dakota on Thursday night in the NCAA hockey semifinals. Minnesota (28-6-6) will face Union College in the title game Saturday night. Union beat Boston College 4-4 in the first semifinal at Wells Fargo Center. Holl scored his first goal of the season, beating Zane Gothberg with a shot just inside the right post. Sam Warning opened the scoring for Minnesota with 9:09 left, and Connor Gaarder tied it for North Dakota 32 seconds later. Adam Wilcox made 36 saves for Minnesota, and Gothberg stopped 26 shots. Minnesota advanced to its 11th championship game and first since 2003, the year it won the last of its five titles. Cheap Air Force One China . Manager Alex Ferguson says the injury was sustained while the player tried to hit a volley toward the end of training on Tuesday. Nike Sb Shoes Near Me . Then Klay Thompson put his foot on the gas. Thompson scored 19 of his 30 points in the fourth quarter and Harrison Barnes scored 14 points in his season debut to help the Golden State Warriors to a 106-93 victory over the Minnesota Timberwolves on Wednesday night. http://www.airforce1nearme.com/ .C. -- Marcus Paige and his North Carolina teammates have endured so many wild swings -- big wins, surprising losses, NCAA drama -- that no one can blame their Hall of Fame coach for wondering whats next.Salt Lake City, UT (SportsNetwork.com) - Gordon Hayward scored 24 points and the Utah Jazz rolled to a 108-73 win over the Brooklyn Nets on Saturday night. Trey Burke added 19 points and Joe Ingles scored 16 for the Jazz, who have won two in a row and three of their last five. Nike Sb Shoes Outlet. Jarrett Jack had 16 points to lead the Nets, who have dropped two in a row and 10 of their last 12. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen