Kurt Busch qualified second,

in Anregungen für Homepage 26.08.2019 03:27
von jokergreen0220 • 1.230 Beiträge

ST. Nike Air Huarache Dam . JOHNS, N.L. -- Eric ODell picked up right where he left off last season, scoring the game-tying goal in St. Johns home opener against the Providence Bruins on Friday night. ODell, who led the IceCaps in scoring in 2012-13, scored with 56 seconds remaining in the third period to send the game into overtime before Nick Johnson spoiled the comeback with his second goal of the night, lifting Providence to a 4-3 victory. "I thought we outplayed these guys, we outshot them and we played really well," ODell said. "Unfortunately, thats the game of hockey and well come back tomorrow and get them. Their goalie had a solid game. Hopefully tomorrow we get a quick one in on him." Despite the loss, ODell said hes relieved he was able to get his first goal of the season out of the way quickly. "Usually it takes me a bit to get that first goal (of the season) and get the monkey off my shoulders," he said. "It felt really good to get the first one." Matt Fraser and Jared Knight had the other two goals for Providence, while Adam Lowry rounded out the scoring for the IceCaps. The Bruins got on the board first as Fraser scored off a scramble in front, beating IceCaps goalie Eddie Pasquale high with 5:32 left in the first period. Johnson added to the Bruins lead with his first goal of the game at 13:13 of the second period, capitalizing on an IceCaps turnover in front of the net. Lowry put the home team on the board at 9:18 of the third to cut the lead to 2-1. But Knight responded three minutes later, beating Pasquale low on the power play to make it a 3-1 game for the visitors. The IceCaps late rally started with J.C. Lipon, who scored with 1:49 remaining in the third. Lipon tipped a pass in from Jason Jaffray and Ben Chairot to make it 3-2 before ODell tied it up. With 2:56 remaining in overtime, Johnson took advantage of a breakaway to beat Pasquale for the game-winner. IceCaps head coach Keith McCambridge said he was happy with the way his team played. "I thought we had good quality scoring chances," he said. "We had two breakdowns, and it was in the back of our net to start, but I thought in the third period we started getting some pucks and bodies to the front of the net, creating a bit of traffic and we were rewarded for it." Pasquale made 26 saves for St. Johns, while Niklas Svedberg stopped 40 for the Bruins. The IceCaps went 0 for 1 on the power play. Providence was 1 for 2 on the man advantage. A fight broke out between Blair Riley and Tyler Randall at 2:37 in the second period. Riley was dropped by one Randalls punches and did not return to the IceCaps bench. He will be evaluated again in the morning to see if he can play in Saturdays game. Air Force 1 Sverige . The German has taken the pole for three straight races -- winning the first two. Hes aiming for a third consecutive win at the Yeongam circuit and, most importantly, a fourth consecutive F1 championship. Nike Air Force 1 High Dam . The CFL unveiled its 2014 schedule Wednesday and the Redblacks will play their first-ever regular-season game in Winnipeg against the Blue Bombers on July 3. http://www.airforceonesverige.com/nike-air-huarache-sverige.html .2 million deal for the upcoming season with right-hander Garrett Richards.The person spoke on condition of anonymity Saturday because the announcement hadnt been made.Homestead, FL (SportsNetwork.com) - Five days after he was eliminated from the Chase for the Sprint Cup championship, Jeff Gordon won the pole for the season-ending race at Homestead-Miami Speedway. While Gordon will start on the pole for Sundays Ford EcoBoost 400 at Homestead, three of the four drivers battling for the Sprint Cup Series championship will start in the top-10. Kevin Harvick, the winner of last weekends race at Phoenix, qualified fifth. Denny Hamlin, who won the 2013 season-finale at this 1.5-mile racetrack, took the eighth spot, and Joey Logano was ninth. Ryan Newman, who is the only one in the final four without a victory this season, will start 21st. Gordon earned his third pole of the season and the 77th of his Cup career after making a lap at 180.747 mph during the third and final round of Fridays knockout qualifying at Homestead. Its his first pole in 16 races here as well. Gordon also gave Hendrick Motorsports its 200th pole in NASCARs premier series. Im really excited about that pole, Gordon said. Ive never been on the pole here before, and to be the 200th pole for Hendrick Motorsports is really cool. I think the way we are looking at this weekend is we want to close out the season the absolute best we can. It has been a tremendous season. The No. 24 team has been incredible this year. We are disappointed that we arent in this thing for the championship, but thats not going to stop us from trying to go out to win the pole and win the race. Gordon finished second aat Phoenix but came up one point short of making into the Championship Round. Air Force 1 Flyknit 2.0 Sverige. Ryan Newmans 11th-place finish there allowed him to top Gordon for the last spot in the final four. Newman bumped rookie Kyle Larson and put him into the wall while the two were battling for the 11th position on the final turn of the last lap. Kurt Busch qualified second, followed by Matt Kenseth and Brad Keselowski, who set a new track qualifying record at Homestead with a lap at 181.238 mph during the first qualifying round. The highest finisher among the four title contenders in this race will win the championship. Neither Hamlin, Harvick, Logano or Newman has yet to win a title in the series. Today was really about trying to get a solid starting spot, said Harvick, whose fifth-place in qualifying came with a lap at 179.946 mph. We were able to do that with my Budweiser (sponsored) team. Just really proud of my guys. We had a really good day today. Just got to keep doing what we have to do and see where it all falls on Sunday. Newman finished among the top-10 in the opening round of qualifying but failed to advance beyond the second round after posting a lap at 178.241 mph. We just struggled there a little bit, Newman said. My first run was pretty good. The second run wasnt what we needed it to be. Our first run was where we were in practice. In the second run, we just werent where we needed to be. We missed it just a little bit on the balance. All 43 drivers who attempted qualifying made the starting field. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen