Tedescos hold on the position.Rather than kick stones

in Allgemein 02.09.2019 17:13
von MJL456 • 2.720 Beiträge

KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- Chiefs defensive lineman Jaye Howard has been put on injured reserve with a hip injury.The five-year veteran has been out for several weeks, and the Chiefs decided Thursday that he was unlikely to make it back this season. There was no corresponding roster move made.Howard signed a two-year deal to remain in Kansas City in the offseason, even though he had a breakout season a year ago. But his season included just 18 tackles and a sack in parts of eight games.The Chiefs have already lost Allen Bailey to injury this season, and defensive tackle Dontari Poe remained sidelined this week with back spasms. Rakeem Nunez-Roches, Kendall Reyes, Jarvis Jenkins and rookie Chris Jones have been rotating through the line in their place.---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL. Giovanni Fiore Jersey . It was the kind of score that might make everyone else wonder which course he was playing. Except that Graeme McDowell saw the whole thing. Crouched behind the 10th green at Sheshan International, McDowell looked over at the powerful American and said, "Ive probably seen 18 of the best drives Ive seen all year in the last two days. Ondrej Kase Jersey . -- Ken Appleby made 32 saves for his first shutout of the season to lead the Oshawa Generals to a 2-0 win over the Belleville Bulls on Wednesday in Ontario Hockey League action. http://www.authenticduckspro.com/Ryan-kesler-ducks-jersey/ .J. -- Marty Brodeur beat the Pittsburgh Penguins yet again. Nick Ritchie Ducks Jersey . Traditional contenders Brazil, Greece and Turkey drew the other three spots to complete the 24-team field for this summers tournament in Spain, basketball governing body FIBA announced Saturday at its meeting in Barcelona. Teemu Selanne Ducks Jersey . -- The Sacramento Kings are set to become the first major professional sports franchise to accept Bitcoin virtual currency for ticket and merchandise purchases. James Tedesco has welcomed the challenge of fending off multimillion dollar code-hopper Jarryd Hayne for the coveted NSW No.1 jumper next year.The Wests Tigers fullback fulfilled a childhood dream when he made his State of Origin debut for the Blues in game three last month.Tedesco toiled courageously, battling through a series of horror injuries to establish himself as the states best fullback and finally broke through on the back of sustained form.However the NRL return of Hayne, who was the incumbent NSW custodian before his departure to the NFL and Rugby Sevens, threatens to break Tedescos hold on the position.Rather than kick stones, Tedesco welcomed Haynes signing with Gold Coast on Wednesday as a coup for rugby league and an opportunity to test himself against one of the great fullbacks.Thats a challenge next year to keep that jersey off him, Tedesco said.He was fullback when NSW won the series and he had a great series.Thats the way it is - it could be Jarryd, it could be any fullback next year coming to take that jersey.Even though I was the last one to play in it, the jerseyss not mine.ddddddddddddTheres always players coming to take that spot.Haynes arrival back in Australia provides NSW coach Laurie Daley with a killer selection headache for the 2017 series.Hayne was the difference in the Blues breakthrough series win in 2014 while Tedesco was among the sides best in Origin III, running for 231m and going within inches of scoring in a standout performance.It also potentially sets up a mouth-watering clash between the two star fullbacks next Saturday when the Titans face the Tigers, should Hayne be cleared in time, as expected.The game will be played at Campbelltown Stadium, just 15km down the road from Minto where Hayne grew up, with a bumper crowd likely.I havent really played him since 2013, I think, Tedesco said.I think Ive improved a lot as a player since.He obviously set the standard as a fullback. He was one of the best fullbacks in the game at the time and its a chance for me to step up my game and get up on his level. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen