e rules committee want to prioritize player safety, quarterbacks should be viewed the same as pla

in Allgemein 13.04.2018 15:07
von riluowanying123 • 2.943 Beiträge

BARCELONA, Spain -- Barcelona says that Neymar wont rejoin the team until after he plays in Brazils upcoming World Cup qualifiers.That means that Neymar will miss Sundays Spanish league match at Athletic Bilbao.Brazil plays Ecuador in Quito on Sept. 1 and five days later it hosts Colombia in Manaus.On Saturday, Neymar scored the decisive penalty in a shootout to help Brazil beat Germany for its first Olympic gold medal in mens football.Despite the strikers absence, Barcelona has won all three of its matches this season. Ryan Pulock Jersey . -- Ryan Getzlaf grabbed the three pucks wrapped in tape and held them up to his chest in the Anaheim Ducks dressing room for a celebration nine seasons in the making. Josh Bailey Jersey .C. - The Carolina Hurricanes have placed backup goalie Anton Khudobin on injured reserve with an unspecified lower-body injury. http://www.cheapislandersjerseyschina.com/brock-nelson-jersey/ . Artturi Lehkonen, Joni Nikko and Ville Leskinen had the other goals for Finland (1-0) while Juuse Saros stopped 28 shots. Tim Robin Johnsgard had the lone goal for Norway (0-2). Thomas Hickey Jersey . -- Jimmy Walkers first PGA Tour trophy came with a special gift tucked inside. Bob Nystrom Jersey . Wilson hit Schenn from behind during Tuesday nights game in Philadelphia, earning a five-minute major for charging and a game misconduct. He has a phone hearing with the department of player safety, which limits any potential suspension to five or fewer games. TALLAHASSEE, Fla. -- Florida State coach Jimbo Fisher wants stiffer penalties for late hits on quarterbacks in light of the blows that?Deondre Francois has taken the past few weeks.I say this all the time: I think we got to do a better job -- Im not talking about just in here but in college football -- of protecting the quarterback when theyre vulnerable making throws and taking shots, Fisher said Monday. I think we have to do a better of job of really emphasizing like they do in pro football.Late hits need to be really, really scrutinized and maybe even more severe punishments to stop people, like we throw guys out of games for head shots. If youre going to do that and you want to protect [players] and the integrity of the game, make those penalties very severe for hitting [quarterbacks] late.Fishers comments come as Carolina Panthers quarterback Cam Newton and his coach Ron Rivera say the NFL is missing late hits on the star.Fisher was upset Saturday night that there was not a call on a Clemson defender for targeting Francois in the fourth quarter. Fisher, who with Florida State was fined $20,000 for criticizing ACC officials, said he believed the Clemson player hit Francois in the midsection with the crown of his helmet. After the game, he called the replay official bad for not buzzing the officials so the hit could be reviewed.Francois was helped off the field and missed the next play.ddddddddddddThe redshirt freshman quarterback is banged and bruised with an ailing shoulder and neck, but Fisher said Monday that Francois is fine. Florida State will play at NC State on Saturday.Three weeks ago against Miami, Fisher was also upset about what he thought were several late hits on Francois, who also had to leave that game before returning.A couple in my opinion [against Clemson] and in other games have been very late. The worst ones he took in a couple of the other games he should have never been touched, Fisher said Monday. So how do you coach against that? [Officials] got to call it.Stopping short of asking for ejections, Fisher said hed like a severe penalty for late hits without elaborating. He said that if the NCAA and the rules committee want to prioritize player safety, quarterbacks should be viewed the same as players at other positions that are considered defenseless in certain situations.I dont know if its an ejection, but I just think a severe penalty, he said, especially as much as you throw the football today. In the old days you didnt throw the football, didnt have the number of throws and the body types and the different things going on defense with the blitzes and all the big bodies on defense like you do now. Discount NFL Jerseys Discount NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys 2019 NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Wholesale ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen