Roberto Luongo sat down with NHL on TSN host James Duthie for his first broadcast interview since regaining starting goalie stat

in Anregungen für Homepage 09.09.2019 07:52
von jokergreen0220 • 1.230 Beiträge

Roberto Luongo sat down with NHL on TSN host James Duthie for his first broadcast interview since regaining starting goalie status with the Vancouver Canucks and talked about his rollercoaster off-season and the year to come in Vancouver. Darius Slay Jr Lions Jersey . Click here to listen to Part 1 aired on SportsCentre in its entirety. In Part 1, Luongo touched on where he was mentally at following the end of last season. “I had moved on from Vancouver and I was ready to start a fresh new chapter of my career somewhere else,” the three-time NHL All-Star told Duthie. “It felt like a divorce, I accepted it and I had moved on personally. The only problem was she wanted me back.” Luongo also talked about the draft day trade of Cory Schneider, which vaulted him back into the starters role for Vancouver. “I was kind of floored to be honest with you. Out of all the situations that I envisioned, that wasnt one of them,” he said. “Thats a pretty big move, I thought, to make without having input from the guy youre going to put your trust in.” Luongo was also asked about his feelings toward the Canucks ahead of the 2013-14 season. “I dont know whats going to happen down the road but wherever I am, Im going to be 100 per cent committed to that place. Right now Im in Vancouver and Im 100 per cent committed to that.” Catch the conclusion of the interview on SportsCentre, Saturday at 7pm et/4pm pt. Video of the interview will also be available on TSN.ca. Will Harris Jersey . Chan captured two silver medals at last months Sochi Winter Games — mens singles and the inaugural team event. But he doesnt have the urge to resume training to defend his world title when the event is held in Saitama, Japan, later this month. Jarrad Davis Womens Jersey . MLS Commissioner Don Garber and Miami-Dade County Mayor Carlos Gimenez also will attend the session, which was announced Monday. The league has discussed placing its next two expansion teams in Miami and Atlanta. http://www.lionsfanspro.com/Black-Darius-Slay-Lions-Jersey.html?cat=889 . According to a report from ESPN, the Green Bay Packers have re-signed the cornerback to a four-year, $39 million deal with a $12.The Winnipeg Goldeyes looked dead in the water after seven innings on Monday night. But a three-run homer by Ray Sadler turned a potential Sioux City blowout into a home-opening thriller at Shaw Park. On a night when the 7-3 Goldeyes looked dead tired after a 10-game road trip through Texas and Nebraska, 7,155 fans watched a slow start turn into a heart-stopping ninth inning as the Fish fell 6-5 to the visiting Explorers.The Explorers scored early and often against Goldeyes starter Jason Jarvis. Samson drove home the first run of the game in the first inning with a solid single to right then Sioux City added two more in the second to take a 3-0 lead. The Goldeyes got one back in the bottom of the third as Casey Haerther doubled and scored on a double by Tyler Kuhn, but Sioux City scored two more in the fifth and one more in the sixth to take a 6-1 lead. With the Goldeyes scuffling, this one looked like it was in the books. But in the eighth, Ryan Pineda singled, Tyler Kuhn singled and with two out, Ray Sadler hit a fastball from Sioux City reliever Geoff Broussard well over the leftfield fence to cut the Explorers lead to 6-4. After Chris Kissock got the Explorers out in the ninth, the Goldeyess got a rally going in the bottom half of the inning. Jahlani Tavai Womens Jersey. eggie Abercrombie led off with an infield single, Donnie Webb walked and Casey Haerther bunted his way on base to load them up. Pineda then hit into a double play that drove home Abercrombie to make it 6-5. With two out and Webb on third, Luis Alen drilled a line shot up the middle that hit Explorers closer Chris Bodishbaugh on the leg. The ball deflected to Xs first baseman Luke Merton who grabbed it between second and first while Bodishbaugh went to field the ball himself. However, Bodishbaugh quickly changed direction, headed to cover first and beat Alen to the bag to record the final out. What appeared to be a game-tying base hit turned into a stunning final out and the Goldeyes suffered their fourth loss of the season. Sioux City starter Patrick Johnson (1-1, 2.19 ERA) got the win, while Jarvis (1-2, 10.39 ERA) suffered the loss. Bodishbaugh got the save, his first of the season. The Goldeyes and Explorers meet up in Game 2 of this three-game series on Tuesday at 7 p.m. at Shaw Park. Kyle Anderson (1-0, 0.93 ERA) will start for the Goldeyes, while John Straka (1-0, 2.03 ERA) will take to the bump for Sioux City. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen