Lindstrom Jersey[/url] , ‘I’m trying to get you the ball.’ They’re like, ‘You good, you good,’ and I’m like, ‘No [url=http://www

in Bewerbungen 11.09.2019 09:16
von elaine95 • 211 Beiträge

Modern-day NFL receivers are a strange thing. On the one hand Byron Murphy Jersey , receivers are more important they’ve ever been in the history of the NFL. Between new rules that make preventing big plays more difficult than ever, the rising quality of the average NFL quarterback, and the noticeable depletion of game-changing running backs, receivers have become a vital part of every NFL team. At the same time, it doesn’t always feel like the best team in the NFL is the team with the best receiver (or core of receivers). That’s because a truly great receiver can really open the game up for his team Andy Isabella Jersey , but he has to turn in a truly historic performance to win the game solely through his contributions. This can make valuing a wide receiver kind of difficult. Still, 1,000 yards remains the mark that separates the receivers filling space on a roster from those who are contributing on a meaningful level. It’s a mark of excellence that a receiver doesn’t typically achieve just because they had a few pretty good games. 1,000 yards requires consistency as well as memorable performances. When guessing which receivers will hit that mark in 2018, the usual suspects like Antonio Brown and Julio Jones are named first. However Zach Allen Jersey , the truth of the matter is that there are very few receivers in the league who are a guaranteed 1,000 yard player. At the same time, there are receivers who will undoubtedly shock most by reaching that milestone. All told, these are the 10 NFL WRs who Won’t Reach 1,000 Yards This Season (and 10 Who Surprisingly Will). The Ravens’ switch from Joe Flacco to Lamar Jackson at quarterback has resulted in a lot of winning Hakeem Butler Jersey , but it hasn’t resulted in much pass catching work for wide receivers John Brown, Michael Crabtree and Willie Snead.All three have seen a sharp drop in targets and catches since the rookie took the reins of an offense that’s focused on running the ball, but there hasn’t been any sign of discontent from the trio. They’ve taken on the role of blocking for Jackson and other runners with gusto that Jackson called “pretty amazing” when he spoke to reporters on Wednesday.“Those guys have been blocking their tails off,” Jackson said. “Sometimes they’re not getting the ball as much as they should. Sometimes they won’t get a catch for the game, and I’ll be madder than they would. I’ll go Chris Lindstrom Jersey , ‘I’m trying to get you the ball.’ They’re like, ‘You good, you good,’ and I’m like, ‘No http://www.lionsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-jahlani-tavai-jersey , I’m not good. When you guys score, then we’re good.’ But it’s pretty cool to have guys like that on the team.”Brown had a simple answer when asked about being satisfied with his new role. Brown said “we’re winning” and that reiterated that it’s nothing for Jackson to worry about.“We’re not worrying about that as long as we’re winning,” Brown said. “That’s just the type of player he is, but at the end of the day it’s just that we won. We’ll get our opportunities when our opportunities come.”The wait for those opportunities may extend beyond this season because the Ravens aren’t likely to mess with something that’s worked well enough to take them from 4-5 to a division title over the final seven weeks of the season.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen