The Seahawks and Colts play each other as often

in Bewerbungen 16.09.2019 10:22
von liny195 • 62 Beiträge

as the presidential election happens but as you and I both know Patrick Kerney Color Rush Jersey , there has been a burning rivalry between the two fanbases for almost eight years..." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteField Gullsa Seattle Seahawks communityLog In or Sign UpLog InSign UpFanpostsFanshotsSectionsSeahawksOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections VideosCoffee and CigarettesGame AnalysisThe Numbers GameCigar ThoughtsFiled under:2019 NFL DraftSeahawks, Colts have remarkably similar draftsNew,2commentsPDTShareTweetShareShareSeahawks, Colts have remarkably similar draftsPhoto by Harry How/Getty ImagesThe Seahawks and Colts play each other as often as the presidential election happens but as you and I both know, there has been a burning rivalry between the two fanbases for almost eight years now. The comparison between Russell Wilson and Andrew Luck — sometimes fueled by me, I admit — has generated countless hours of discussion and millions of words on the internet but it ultimately does not matter. Both franchises are happy with what they’ve got, and especially both cities. Indy fans aren’t trading Luck for Wilson and vice versa for Seattle fans. That’s fine, that’s great, and that’s okay. I think what’s more important (scratch that, because let’s be honest, none of this is important) is how the teams are doing. Last season, the Colts were a wild card that made it to the second round and the Seahawks were a wild card that did not. I’d say the teams came out about even but the real star in Indianapolis for 2018 was maybe not Luck so much as the rookie class.Quenton Nelson, Darius Leonard, Braden Smith, Nyheim Hines, Jordan Wilkins, Kemoko Turay, Matthew Adams, Zaire Franklin, and Tyquan Lewis all played big or small roles last season. Second year GM Chris Ballard won NFL Executive of the Year for his drafting, a title not bestowed upon an Indy exec since Ryan Grigson won it over John Schneider in 2012 when he selected Luck first overall and Schneider found Wilson at 75.But I think Ballard is already pulling off more savvy and productive moves than Grigson typically did and a Super Bowl championship could finally be in Luck’s future. I also think that Ballard’s third draft is so incredibly similar to Schneider’s 10th that comparison is once again back on the table.Though Seattle started the week off with four picks total, they’ve already made that many selections on days one and two with five more opportunities set to come on Saturday. These are the players that the Seahawks have added to their 90-man roster:29. L.J. Collier Germain Ifedi Color Rush Jersey , DE, TCU47. Marquise Brown, S, Utah64. D.K. Metcalf, WR, Ole Miss88. Cody Barton, LB, UtahSchneider came into the draft with a lot of needs and only four picks, but while he increased Seattle’s need for pass rush with the trade of Frank Clark, he’s now also turned that trade into an additional five rookies from the 2019 draft — pending more trades. With four of his first nine picks, Schneider has addressed needs at defensive line, secondary, receiver, and linebacker. We’ll see how the next five picks go, but I would think there’s a good chance that Schneider looks to replenish depth at offensive line, tight end, running back, cornerback, or he double dips at receiver and/or defensive line. There are possibilities ahead, but Schneider almost hit the textbook positions that most expected going into day one, even if the names were mostly unpredictable. I know that Collier and Metcalf had been discussed but then I started looking at the Colts selections and it started to feel more and more like the type of haul that many Seahawks fans had predicted or hoped for themselves.Here is Ballard’s draft so far:34. Rock Ya-Sin, CB Marshawn Lynch Color Rush Jersey , Temple49. Ben Banogu, DE, TCU59. Parris Campbell, WR, Ohio State89. Bobby Okereke, LB, StanfordAlso: Ballard also likes to trade down. He moved down from 26 to 46 and picked up a 2020 second round pick from Washington, just like Schneider received from the Chiefs in the Clark deal.Here we see that just like Seattle, Indy made four picks on days one and two. We also see that all five picks are within five picks of the other team. We also see that both teams drafted one defensive back, one defensive end, one wide receiver, and one linebacker. And that Collier and Banogu played on the same defensive line. That the teams even picked linebackers back-to-back at the end of round three. This is one of the closest comparisons I’ve ever seen between two draft classes, even if it’s only a halfway done draft.The Seahawks came away with Collier, Blair, Metcalf, and Barton.The Colts came away with Banogu, Ya-Sin, Campbell, and Okereke.There’s a very parallel universe where these two classes are switched around. And as we know, with different coaching, in different cities, and playing alongside different teammates against different opponents Earl Thomas III Color Rush Jersey , these two classes could play very differently for the other side. But given how close they are to compare, I’m going to do it anyway.The Luck-Wilson debate was more than tired anyhow. Read!" Century LinksCentury Links 6/12: Chris Carson looks Good to Go for 2019New,50commentsRead!PDTShare this storyShare this on FacebookShare this on TwitterShareAll sharing optionsShareAll sharing options for:Century Links 6/12: Chris Carson looks Good to Go for 2019TwitterFacebookRedditPocketFlipboardEmailPhoto by Abbie Parr/Getty ImagesSign up for the Seaside Joe newsletter!In addition to the great content you'll see on Field Gulls every day, sign up for a daily newsletter to come to your email every morning that will be a short and sweet post, thought, stat, quote, musing by Kenneth or one of his guests that requires little thought or commitment. Just a good way to bring a Seahawks companion to your morning of sippin' joe by the seaside.Pete Carroll: Nobody is in better shape than Seahawks RB Chris CarsonSeattle Seahawks coach Pete Carroll after practice running back Chris Carson was in the best shape of anyone on the roster to start minicamp.Seahawks fantasy football battle: Chris Carson versus Rashaad PennyAs 12s gear up for the 2019 season, which Seahawks running back should they take first in their fantasy football league: Chris Carson or Rashaad Penny?Six Things We Learned From Pete Carroll On Day 1 Of Seahawks 2019 MinicampNews and notes from Pete Carroll’s press conference following the first day of mandatory minicamp.Seahawks Injury Updates From Pete Carroll On Day 1 Of 2019 MinicampFollowing his team’s first practice of minicamp, Seahawks coach Pete Carroll gave a rundown of his team’s health heading into the final week of offseason workouts.Tuesday Round-Up: Bobby Wagner Rated Best Linebacker In The NFLSeahawks linebacker Bobby Wagner was rated as the No. 1 linebacker in the league by TouchdownWire.The eventual best TE in Seahawks history could be on their rosterFormer NFL linebacker and current Seahawks broadcaster Dave Wyman sees the potential for Will Dissly to establish himself as the best tight end in team history if he bounces back from tearing his patellar tendon last year.Clayton: An emerging No. 2 WR, a TE to watch and more Seahawks takeawaysWhich lesser-known offseason acquisition is turning heads on offense? Who is the front-runner to be the No. 2 receiver? John Clayton shares what he's seeing from minicamp in his latest Seahawks takeaways.Seahawks minicamp: Bobby Wagner status quo, Jarran Reed back | Tacoma News TribuneThe Seahawks begin their three-day minicamp and welcome 10 1/2-sack defensive tackle Jarran Reed back to practice. All-Pro Bobby Wagner had a helmet on but still isn’t practicing until he gets a new contract.Germain Ifedi’s reaction to Seahawks not picking up fifth-year contract option for 2020 | Tacoma News TribuneStarting right tackle Germain Ifedi’s reaction to Seahawks not picking up fifth-year contract option for 2020.Seahawks’ Russell Wilson No. 39 of PFF’s top 50 playersPro Football Focus ranked Seattle Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson at No. 39 overall among their top 50 players heading into 2019.Seattle Seahawks: 3 Key factors for conquering the NFC WestThe Seattle Seahawks will have a chance to get back atop the NFC West this season, but they will have to go through the Los Angeles Rams to do so.What the Seahawks’ Suit Against Malik McDowell Means for Baseball | FanGraphs BaseballDaily baseball statistical analysis and commentary.Rams QB Jared Goff not concerned with contract status - NFL.comRams QB Jared Goff is paying no mind to his contract situation coming off a year where he led L.A. to the Super Bowl and amidst other high-profile quarterbacks getting paid.Julio Jones unconcerned about lack of new contract - NFL.comDespite a low average salary compared to his wide receiver competition around the league, Falcons wideout Julio Jones isn't worried about his contract situation -- yet.Oakland Raiders to be featured on HBO's 'Hard Knocks' - NFL.comThe Oakland Raiders will be featured on this year's edition of "Hard Knocks," HBO's critically acclaimed series documenting the drama and competition of an NFL training camp.Gerald McCoy: I'll never say anything bad about Tampa - NFL.comOn the most recent edition of the RapSheet + Friends podcast, Gerald McCoy took a moment to passionately address his tenure with the Buccaneers, who released him on May 20 after nine years of service.Todd Gurley: Concern over knee 'is small' problem - NFL.comSpeculation over Todd Gurley's left knee injury, which hampered him down the stretch of the 2018 season, does not bother the Rams RB. As Gurley told reporters, he's dealt with much worse before.Jets GM Douglas to build on 'special bond' with Gase - NFL.comJoe Douglas was introduced as the newest general manager in the history of the New York Jets on Tuesday. The GM expressed excitement to work with an old friend in Adam Gase.Roddy White to be inducted into Falcons Ring of Honor - NFL.comRoddy White will be the 11th member inducted into the Falcons Ring of Honor, the team announced Tuesday. The ceremony will take place before the Week 14 game on Dec. 8.Bill O'Brien punts on discussing Texans GM firing - NFL.comHouston Texans coach Bill O'Brien repeatedly declined to comment on the firing of general manager Brian Gaine over the weekend after just 17 months on the job.No hesitancy for J.J. Watt this offseason – ProFootballTalkTexans defensive end J.J. Watt has said multiple times this offseason that he believes he has a lot of good football left in him and has noted that dealing with injuries in 2016 and 2017 meant there was less of a toll on his body.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen