The Carolina Panthers have been nothing if not a rol

in Allgemein 23.09.2019 03:54
von panxing18 • 180 Beiträge

Ask CSR: What’s your favorite Panthers season?ler coaster for their fans since the team’s inception in 1993. They have been to two Super Bowls out of eight playoff seasons. They are the only team to have won the NFC South crown in consecutive seasons — even managing to do it three times in a row from 2013-2015 — and they are also the team to have won the most NFC South crowns to date. Yet they still have not Stitched Mario Addison Jersey , in twenty three seasons, posted consecutive winning seasons. I asked the Cat Scratch Reader staff to tell me about their favorite season as a Panthers fan and their responses were about as scattered as the Panthers’ history. Take a look and then hang out and tell us about your favorite season.Erik SommersEvan LeekleyJon DeLongBradley SmithBrian BeversluisI have to agree with Bradley. After the tie with Cincinnati, I was able to relax and root for my favorite part of sports: improbabilities. Squeaking into the playoffs in 2014 with a losing record helped take the sting out of watching an under-performing team each week. The way I look at it is that I’m not here just to watch the team win it all. I’m here to be entertained, one way or another. I personally found the NFC South play tag with their playoff spot Youth Cameron Artis-Payne Jersey , with every team trying to scream “not it!” the loudest that year, made for highly entertaining television.Taylor Heinicke wins backup quarterback job According to Joe Person, formerly of the Charlotte Observer and currently of The Athletic, Taylor Heinicke has bested Garrett Gilbert and Kyle Allen for the Panthers’ backup quarterback job. Heinicke appeared to have a leg up on the competition after the first week of the preseason Stitched Cameron Artis-Payne Jersey , as he was the first backup quarterback to enter the game in each of the Panthers’ final three preseason contests. He and Garrett Gilbert split second team reps in camp, but the job seemed like it was Heinicke’s to lose. The Old Dominion product has completed 100% of his one career NFL pass attempts, and has apparently done enough to get extended looks by multiple NFL teams. He’s been impressive all preseason for the Panthers, completing 24 of 36 passes (66.7%) for 323 yards (8.97 yards per attempt) Youth Fozzy Whittaker Jersey , 2 touchdowns, and 1 interception. He’s also run for a touchdown and showed impressive mobility escaping from sacks and extending plays. While going into the season with a journeyman backup quarterback who only has one career pass attempt to his name isn’t ideal, Heinicke has done enough to give the Panthers hope that he could keep the ship afloat if he were called into spot duty.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen