The Panthers should take an offensive tackle or edg

in Allgemein 30.09.2019 03:51
von panxing18 • 180 Beiträge

e rusher according to the latest round of mock drafts."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Keep Sounding PodcastPanthers 2019 NFL DraftCSR Film RoomPanthers 2019 NFL DraftCarolina Panthers address two biggest needs in latest mock draft roundupNew Youth Da’Norris Searcy Jersey ,129commentsThe Panthers should take an offensive tackle or edge rusher according to the latest round of mock drafts. EDTShareTweetShareShareCarolina Panthers address two biggest needs in latest mock draft roundupMatthew Emmons-USA TODAY SportsWith the NFL Draft less than a month away, the Carolina Panthers still have numerous holes to fill in their roster. Whether it’s on offense or defense, the Panthers have dire needs on both sides of the ball. Particularly, at offensive tackle and defensive end. General manager Marty Hurney spoke with media earlier in the week hinting that Carolina’s free agency moves would allow the team to go after the best player available with the No. 16 overall pick. In Dan Kadar’s latest mock draft for SB Nation, he predicts the Panthers will follow the game plan of choosing the best player available and will pick offensive tackle Jonah Williams. My takeAlthough the pass rush was the weakest link for Carolina last season (and in my opinion, is still their most important need), choosing Jonah Williams wouldn’t be the worst thing to happen. Ron Rivera has yet to commit if either Daryl Williams or Taylor Moton will get first look at left tackle. With Cam Newton coming off a shoulder injury, it’s crucial to be able to protect him in the upcoming season. Jonah Williams can provide just that needed security. Although many are concerned with his length Blue James Bradberry Jersey , Jonah Williams has power and mobility. His footwork is smooth and and he has play strength. Jonah Williams plays like a natural and shouldn’t need to be coached up much. What others are sayingRyan Wilson of CBS Sports agrees with Kadar on Jonah Williams being picked in the first round by the Panthers. In Matt Miller’s latest mock draft for Bleacher Report, he projects the Panthers will go after their defensive need. Sports Illustrated’s Kalyn Kahler also believes Carolina should focus on the pass rush. What do you think? Is it smart to go after an offensive player? Or should Carolina address their weak spot at defense? Captain Munnerlyn is not the first former Panther to make his way to Buffalo, following the path beaten by coach Sean McDermott, General Manager Brandon Beane and numbers of players.Munnerlyn is, however, the most vocal.The veteran cornerback told Vic Carucci of the he was fired up about the Bills’ joint practices with the Panthers this week, as a chance to show his old team he can still play. The Panthers released Munnerlyn this offseason as they went younger.“I’m definitely going to have a little edge on me,” Munnerlyn said. “But at the same time James Bradberry Jersey 2019 , I’m going to be smart about it. But I’m going to make some plays. You can guarantee when I make the plays, they’re going to know about it.”The 31-year-old Munnerlyn did two stints with the Panthers, beginning as a seventh-round draft pick in 2009. He left in free agency for the Vikings, but came back as part of former G.M. Dave Gettleman’s anti-youth movement in 2017. The Panthers also parted ways with veterans such as Thomas Davis this offseason, and Munnerlyn carries a bit of a grudge.“It was disappointing because I always played my contracts out,” he said. “A seventh-round pick, to make it 10 years in the league is already a blessing, but the first time I got released was then and it was disappointing because I felt like I could have still helped those guys out a lot. I feel like I’m still young Stitched Da’Norris Searcy Jersey , I’ve got a lot of football left in me.“A lot of you [reporters] are probably [saying], ‘Oh, he’s old, he’s 31. How much does he have left in the tank?’ I got a lot left in the tank, man. I prepared myself well this offseason to get in shape and prepared myself mentally to get ready to play football for a long time.”The Bills needed help in the slot after losing E.J. Gaines to a season-ending core-muscle injury. Munnerlyn has played well there in the past, and he’s certainly motivated — again — to prove he belongs.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen