The 2007 Brownlow medallist on Wednesday decide

in Allgemein 09.10.2019 16:49
von MJL456 • 2.720 Beiträge

FLORHAM PARK, N.J. -- The New York Jets have placed running back Bernard Pierce on injured reserve with a hamstring injury and signed veteran running back Antone Smith.Pierce was signed by the Jets when training camp started last month to replace Zac Stacy, who was waived after failing his physical while coming off a broken ankle last season. Pierce spent last season with Jacksonville after three years with Baltimore. He had been hampered by the hamstring injury the past few weeks.Smith spent last season with Chicago, where he had one carry for 11 yards. He was with Atlanta for six years and has rushed for 297 yards and four touchdowns, and caught 15 passes for 232 yards and three scores in his career.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and AP NFL Twitter feed: http://twitter.com/AP-NFL Adidas Gazelle Sale Deutschland . "No difference at all," chirped U.S. roommate and linemate James van Riemsdyk. "Its still the same cranky Phil. Adidas Lite Racer Deutschland . Meanwhile, there were huge victories for Sunderland and West Ham over fellow relegation rivals, leaving the battle to avoid the drop up for grabs with the bottom 11 teams separated by just six points. Eden Hazard and Fernando Torres scored second-half goals to seal a fourth straight victory for Chelsea, which climbed above Arsenal and Manchester City in the standings ahead of their games on Monday and Sunday respectively. http://www.nmdschuhesale.de/nmd-r2-schuhe-deutschland.html .com) - The red-hot Los Angeles Kings will try to extend their winning streak to a season-high seven games when they visit the Edmonton Oilers for Sundays clash at Rexall Place. Ultra Boost Damen Outlet .com) - The Chicago Blackhawks aim for their third three-game winning streak of the season when they host the struggling Edmonton Oilers in Sundays battle at the United Center. Nmd r1 Herren Günstig . This should be celebrated because it will not always be this way. With the amount of money given to players by their clubs these days, it is a wonder that so many of those teams allow the sport to continue to take away many of their assets so they can play for a different team in the middle of their season. Jimmy Bartel accepts Geelongs decision to push him into retirement but the 32-year-old believes he had more to give in 2017.The 2007 Brownlow medallist on Wednesday decided against lengthening his stellar AFL career into a 16th season, retiring after 305 games for the Cats.Theres a fair bit of me that thought I could keep going, Bartel told Melbourne radio station SEN on Thursday.I thought maybe in a reduced capacity ... I could have offered something.But Im not bitter or upset. I completely respect everything the clubs done and the decision theyve gone with.The three-time premiership winner spent the month after Geelongs heavy preliminary final loss to Sydney weighing up whethher to play on in 2017.dddddddddddd.Bartel acknowledged his deteriorating form - a drop-off that suggested he would be no longer able to demand a position in the Cats best side had he played on - but was adamant he could still contribute.Im never going to be the player I was 10 years ago, he said.But I thought the player I was in the last couple of years was something of value.But clubs have got to keep moving forward.He has a desire to remain in footy in a list management role, but would need to head down to Centrelink as a first order of business. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen