so didnt want to speak on Jacksons b

in Allgemein 12.10.2019 17:09
von MJL456 • 2.720 Beiträge

SPARTA, Ky. -- Austin Cindric raced to his first ARCA Racing Series victory Friday night at Kentucky Speedway, holding off Dalton Sargeant in a green-white-checker finish.Cindric, the 18-year-old son of Team Penske President Tim Cindric, was making his second career start in the series. Driving Cunningham Motorsports No. 99, Cindric pitted only once for fuel and tires on Lap 26 in the race that stretched to 102 laps on the 1.5-mile oval.Its just awesome, Cindric said. Weve come up short every time here, but these guys just hustle so hard and man it feels so good. Brians (Wilson, crew chief) call was the right thing. Its the best feeling in the world to be out front and know youre in control. Weve been so close in these ARCA races...it means a lot to finally get here.Matt Tifft was third, followed by Tom Hessert, Matt Kurzejewski, Josh Williams, Bret Holmes, A.J. Fike, Shane Lee and Mark Thompson.Chase Briscoe missed a chance to wrap up the season title with one race remaining, finishing 22nd after a late accident. Nick Foles Jersey . P.A. Parenteau scored early in the third period to help the Avs edge Toronto 2-1 on Tuesday night. Cory Sarich also scored for Colorado (3-0-0), which is off to its best ever start. Harold Carmichael Eagles Jersey . Thats about all he can do right now, so hes trying not to think about when he might be able to play again for the Los Angeles Lakers. https://www.eaglessportsgoods.com/Womens-Clayton-Thorson-Inverted-Jersey/ . After a replay, the winner will meet Sunderland in the quarterfinals. Sagbo did well to control Sone Alukos right cross and fire past Brighton goalkeeper Peter Brezovan. Aluko was making his first start in four months after recovering from an Achilles injury. Randall Cunningham Youth Jersey . Bryzgalov stopped 25 shots on Saturday in the Oklahoma City Barons 4-1 victory over the Abbotsford Heat. The Oilers signed Bryzgalov to a one-year $2 million contract last Friday after shedding payroll by dealing defenceman Ladislav Smid to the Flames. Seth Joyner Youth Jersey . Schenn scored the game-winning goal and added two assists to lead the Philadelphia Flyers to a 4-1 win over the Calgary Flames at the Scotiabank Saddledome on Tuesday. GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- Carmelo Anthony said he understands why LeBron James was offended by Phil Jacksons use of the word posse to describe the Cleveland Cavaliers stars business associates.I would never want to hear that word about me and my -- I dont want to say crew -- but people that I consider family or people that I come up (with), been through thick and thin with, Anthony said Tuesday. Id want to be called a tight-knit group or family. Thats what I consider those close people to me.I think everybody would understand [why the term is offensive]. I dont think you would have to be a rocket scientist or an educated person to understand what that means to us.Jackson, who was not made available to the media Tuesday, referred to James business associates as a posse during an interview with ESPNs Jackie MacMullan that was published earlier this week.Jackson made the statement in response to a question about James decision to leave the Miami Heat and sign with the Cavaliers, in the context of Pat Rileys tenure as Heat president.James business associate, Maverick Carter, took issue with Jacksons use of the word in an interview Monday with ESPNs Dave McMenamin, and James echoed those thoughts Tuesday.I had nothing but respect for [Jackson] as a coach for what he was able to do, James said. Obviously he was at the helm of (the team featuring) my favorite player of all time, (Michael Jordan), and also being there growing up and watching him with the Lakers, but I got nothing for him, James said of his level of respect for the New York Knicks president.Anthony hadnt read Jacksons comments on James in the Q&A but said he was briefed on the matter before speaking with the media.I know him and I dont think he would jjust say something to be saying it, Anthony said of James, his close friend.dddddddddddd Whatever was said, Im pretty sure it hit home and he responded to it. I dont know exactly what was said.Anthony said he doesnt think Jackson meant to use the word posse in a racial connotation, but he also didnt want to speak on Jacksons behalf.Its different words that different people use in different ways, the Knicks star said. To some people, the word posse might not mean anything. It might just be a word. To some other people it could be a derogatory statement. It all depends on who you mention it to and who youre talking about in essence.In this sense [Jackson] was talking about four, five black men. Do I think he meant it in any kind of way? I really dont know. I dont think he did. I would hope that he didnt. Sometimes Phil just say things and he says the first thing that comes to mind. Probably hes in his office right now regretting it. With Phil, you never know whats going to be said, whats coming, and depending on whos listening. People take it the right way and people take it the wrong way. I just dont understand him talking about LeBron right now in November.Anthony added that he isnt concerned with how the James-Jackson interaction may impact the way free agents view the Knicks in future offseasons.No, that dont worry me, he said. I dont really know what was the gist of the conversation, what was the topic or why Phil was even talking about LeBron in the first place. I dont think we play them anytime soon. Its a whole month away.The Knicks next play the Cavs at home on Dec. 7. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen