Well check him in the morning

in Allgemein 17.10.2019 15:09
von MJL456 • 2.720 Beiträge

Former Celtic midfielder Murdo MacLeod believes their Scottish Cup semi-final tie with Rangers will be more like an Old Firm clash than last seasons contest. Goals from Leigh Griffiths and Kris Commons secured a 2-0 victory for the Hoops in the last-four of the Scottish League Cup on February 1 2015.Celtic missed several decent chances to add to their tally on that day and although Rangers improved after the break, they did not look like scoring. Murdo MacLeod says Rangers will see their Scottish Cup semi-final clash with Celtic as a great opportunity to win the competition Every year youre always looking for an Old Firm game - not just in Scotland, down south in England theyve got a lot of people watching it down there and all around the world, everybodys wanting to see an Old Firm game, MacLeod told Sky Sports News HQ after the cup draw was made.I think the last time was a bit of a mismatch but this time itll be the real McCoy back again.Im really looking forward to it. Last year when Celtic played Rangers, Rangers werent ready for that game and Celtic were on top of their game and top of the table and Rangers were struggling a wee bit. But I think after the weekend - Rangers played really well against Dundee - I think a lot of Rangers fans think they can go and match anything that Celtic can offer right now.I think Rangers have been building over the last two or three seasons and now they have a settled side, a young side.They move the ball quickly but I think theyll not be too far away from Celtic this time.I think Celtic have maybe lowered their standards slightly over the past four or five weeks and theyve dropped a lot of points. The Old Firm will meet at Hampden after being drawn against each other in the semi-final of the Scottish Cup Now Rangers will be looking to this game as a great opportunity to go and win the Scottish Cup.Current Hoops player Griffiths is also looking forward to the tie and he took to Twitter in the wake of the draw.What a draw...lets hope its the same result as last time. Few big games before that though...hopefully today was a start of something, he tweeted.Celtic are back in Scottish Premiership action on Saturday. Coverage of their game with Partick begins on Sky Sports 3 HD at midday. Also See: Celtic video Celtic fixtures Celtic stats Bet £5 get £20 free Cyber Monday Hockey Jerseys . Mitch Holmberg added a goal and three assists. Connor Chartier also scored for the Chiefs (3-0-0). Luke Harrison spoiled Garrett Hughsons shutout bid with a power-play goal at 13:17 of the third period. The Spokane goaltender finished with 28 saves, including a Brandon Fushimi penalty shot in the second period that would have tied the game 1-1. Cheap Hockey Jerseys Authentic . -- Claudio Bieler hadnt scored since early September, and not from the run of play since mid-July. https://www.fakehockeyjerseys.com/ . Roman Josi had a goal and an assist to lead the Predators to a 4-1 victory over the Dallas Stars on Monday night. Custom Hockey Jerseys . Meanwhile, there were huge victories for Sunderland and West Ham over fellow relegation rivals, leaving the battle to avoid the drop up for grabs with the bottom 11 teams separated by just six points. Eden Hazard and Fernando Torres scored second-half goals to seal a fourth straight victory for Chelsea, which climbed above Arsenal and Manchester City in the standings ahead of their games on Monday and Sunday respectively. Hockey Jerseys Black Friday . The Canadian squad, skipped by Jennifer Jones of Winnipeg, got on the board first with two in the second end, and followed that with two more apiece in the fourth and sixth ends. CLEVELAND -- Cleveland Indians designated hitter Carlos Santana sustained a contusion on the right side of his head after he was hit by a foul ball in the dugout Thursday night.Santana was struck by teammate Francisco Lindors foul in the fifth inning of Clevelands 14-4 win over the Los Angeles Angels.Santana was helped to the clubhouse by Clevelands trainers. Indians manager Terry Francona said he underwent tests before being sent home.Hes actually doing much better, Francona said. By the time he left he was really rallying. Well check him in the morning. If there are any concussion symptoms, you have to err on the side of caution. Well monitor him.Santana was standing behind the railing on the top step of the dugout and went down after being hit. Clevelands trainers checked on Santana as a concerned Lindoor knelt outside the batters box.dddddddddddd.I feel terrible, Lindor said. Obviously, Im not trying to do that. Its a moment you dont want. Nobody wants something like that. I feel bad. I couldnt get my mind off it.Lindor said he checked on Santanas condition throughout the remainder of the game.I saw him and talked to him and he seemed like he was doing OK, he said. I felt relief.Its a bad feeling, Francona said. You could hear it. He wasnt moving a whole lot. The good part of it was that as hard as he got hit and as bad as it looked, for him a half-hour later to start to feel better was really kind of made everybody feel better.Santana hit a leadoff homer in the first inning. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen