We distanced ourselves from the guys behind us a

in Allgemein 24.10.2019 13:46
von MJL456 • 2.720 Beiträge

Kell Brook has vowed to shock the world next month when he fights undefeated Kazahkstan fighter Gennady Golovkin.?Golovkin (35-0, 32 KOs), 34, will defend his WBC, WBA and IBF world middleweight titles against the Englishman at the O2 Arena in London on September 10 after Brook agreed to step up two weight divisions.IBF welterweight champion Brook (36-0, 25 KOs), 30, will be a big underdog when he steps into the ring to challenge ESPNs No.1 ranked middleweight who is also No.2 in ESPNs pound-for-pound ratings.But the Sheffield boxer insists he is ready to pull off one of the biggest upsets by a British boxer against Kazakhstans US-based Golovkin.Im the best welterweight on the planet and no one wants to fight me and its the same for GGG at middleweight, Brook said?at a press conference in London on Monday.Im going to be bringing up speed to the middleweight division and we are getting big numbers for the power in training.Theres a fear factor and Im going to be so sharp and alive for the night. No one has got the best out of me and I know that on September 10 you will see best of me. Im so excited to see what I can do.People go on about the weight, but Mike Tyson was fighting guys a lot heavier than him and he was an animal.Im at my natural weight at 160. Im going to shock the world on September 10, make no mistake.Golovkin says there is no danger of him underestimating Brook, who has finally got his wish of a big-name opponent.Im going to be giving UK fans an amazing event, Golovkin said.This is not easy, it is serious business for us. Im ready 100 percent.Promoter Eddie Hearn had been negotiating for Brook to face WBO champion Jessie Vargas and for Chris Eubank Jr. to take on Golovkin.But Eubank Jr. did not meet a deadline to agreeing terms and Brook accepted an offer to challenge Golovkin, who has knocked out his last 22 opponents and has been world champion for over five years.Golovkin, who last fought when he stopped Dominic Wade in the second round in April, has already beaten two Britons in Matthew Macklin and Martin Murray.Neither Macklin nor Murray had been world champions like Brook, who won the IBF welterweight belt on points against Shawn Porter in America two years ago and has made three defences via stoppage against low-profile opposition [Jo Jo Dan, Frankie Gavin and Kevin Bizier].Kell has stepped up two weight divisions for the most dangerous fight in boxing, Hearn said.To be a great fighter you have to attempt to do great things and thats what Kell Brook is doing and from our side we are very confident.Its a pleasure to bring the worlds pound-for-pound No.1 to the UK.Many believe Golovkin is only fighting Brook after Mexicos Saul Canelo Alvarez declined the opportunity to meet in a world title unification fight in September.The heart that Kell Brook has shown in taking this fight is bigger than some of the biggest middleweights out there, said Golovkins promoter Tom Loeffler, of K2 Promotions.Brooks trainer Brooks trainer Dominic Ingle is preparing his fighter at a training base in Fuerteventura, one of the Canary Islands.Weve got a plan in mind and its about implementing that on the night, said Ingle.Weve addressed all the scenarios and hes going to put it together on the night.The fight will be screened live in the UK on pay-per-view Sky Sports Box Office and on HBO in the US. Custom Miami Marlins Jerseys . Collaros, 25, was solid last season, posting a 5-2 record as the starter while incumbent Ricky Ray was injured. Collaros also started Torontos 23-20 regular-season finale loss to Montreal — Ray didnt dress because the Argos had already clinched first in the East Division — but was one of three quarterbacks to play that day. Miami Marlins Pro Shop . Francis told several hundred members of the European Olympic Committees that when sport "is considered only in economic terms and consequently for victory at every cost . https://www.cheapmarlinsjerseys.us/ . -- Arizona raced out to a big lead and did not back off, hitting the accelerator instead. Marlins Jerseys China . After taking two big hits this week -- losing at home and dropping back-to-back games for the first time all season -- Indiana struck back by playing its most complete game of the year. Miami Marlins Store . After taking two big hits this week -- losing at home and dropping back-to-back games for the first time all season -- Indiana struck back by playing its most complete game of the year. MONZA, Italy -- Haas boss Guenther Steiner thinks Esteban Gutierrez let the pressure of starting from a seasons best 10th on the grid get the better of him after a slow start contributed to a poor 13th-place finish in Italy.Gutierrez was one of the stars of qualifying, taking Haas into Q3 for the first time this year, but all that came to nothing on Sunday as he missed a start procedure on the line, getting away slowly and dropping to 18th by Turn 1. It had looked like a good chance for Gutierrez to challenge for his first points of 2016 -- teammate Romain Grosjean has scored all 28 of Haas points.Asked if Gutierrez had put too much pressure on himself, Steiner replied: I guess so. The pressure got to him, or something. But its a missed opportunity for us but also for him, the team. These positions they are hard to fight for because the field is quite set now.We distanced ourselves from the guys behind us and we fought against McLaren -- its McLaren-Honda, its a big team, so we can be proud of that. There are five teams ahead of us that are very good and if nothiing happens to them its difficult to go into there.dddddddddddd I think we had a small chance to finish tenth and beat the Force Indias but if and when doesnt give you any points.The driver market for next season has opened up over the weekend at Monza, with Felipe Massas retirement opening a seat at Willams and McLaren putting Stoffel Vandoorne into a race seat. Although Romain Grosjean is expected to stay and Gutierrez has claimed he has a deal to race somewhere on the grid in 2017, Haas is yet to confirm either driver for next season.Steiner thinks the lack of clarity over 2017 may have been on Gutierrezs mind, but he insists there is no added pressure from Haas to deliver results at this stage of the season.Its not perfect timing, we all know that. I dont think we put that kind of pressure onto him. Its not like if you do this, you get this. Its a negotiation point. The driver market is moving but the drivers are moving out of it! ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen