Seferian-Jenkins said Winston told him exactly how the play would develop

in Allgemein 25.10.2019 13:52
von MJL456 • 2.720 Beiträge

Saina Nehwal advanced to the second round of the Macau Open Grand Prix after beating Indonesias Hanna Ramadini 21-23, 21-14, 21-18 on Wednesday. It was the fifth time since her return to the circuit after a knee surgery that Saina was stretched into a third game.?In the mens singles, B Sai Praneeth and Parupalli Kashyap moved to the pre-quarters after winning against Chinas Sun Feixiang 21-12,21-15 and Chinese Taipeis Chun -Wei Chen 21-19, 21-8 respectively. Earlier, Sameer Verma had failed to qualify after losing to Indonesias Muhammad Bayu Pangisthu 18-21, 13-21. Sameer had played his maiden Superseries final on Sunday in the Hong Kong Open, where he had lost to local favourite Angus Ng Ka Long.Saina is slated to face Indonesias Dinar Dyah Ayustine in the next round on Thursday. Kashyap will take on Chinese Taipeis Lin Yu Hsien while Praneeth will face fifth-seeded Wong Wing Ki Vincent from Hong Kong in the pre-quarters. In the mens doubles event, Manu Attri and B Sumeeth Reddy progressed to the second round after beating Hong Kongs Chan Alan Yun Lung and Li Kuen Hon 21-11, 17-21, 21-9 in 40 minutes. Eric Paschall Jersey . - Derek Wolfe says hes finally healthy after suffering a seizure in November that doctors now believe was related to the spinal cord injury he suffered in the preseason. Alec Burks Jersey . "Thank you for the warm welcome," Beckham said on an 80-degree February morning. In this case, it was soccer weather. The sport moved a step closer to returning to South Florida on Wednesday, when Beckham confirmed he has exercised his option to purchase a Major League Soccer expansion franchise in Miami. https://www.warriorsrookiesshop.com/Draymond-Green-City-Edition-Jersey/ .J. -- Josh Cribbs was in the Pro Bowl in February and out of a job six months later. Nick Young Jersey .Y. -- Marcell Dareus and the Buffalo Bills defence made life miserable for Super Bowl MVP Joe Flacco. Rick Barry Warriors Jersey . Their 38th instalment is arguably their biggest fight card to date, including three-title fights and a main event which was selected by the fans. The promotion boasts 14-straight years of business and is operated by MFC president Mark Pavelich, who is often overlooked in this country for the foundation hes established for MMA in Canada. ATLANTA -- Jameis Winstons four-touchdown game looked big in the statistics.Winston said credit belonged to big plays made by his teammates, including running back Charles Sims III and wide receiver Austin Seferian-Jenkins. The two backups flashed their athleticism on highlight-worthy touchdowns in Tampa Bays 31-24 win over Atlanta on Sunday.The Falcons led 13-10 late in the first half when Winston checked down to Sims on a play from the Atlanta 23.Sims did all the rest. The third-year back made a cut that caused two Falcons defenders to crash into each other. He slipped away from attempted tackles by defensive tackle Jonathan Babineaux and safety Ricardo Allen. After breaking Allens tackle, the spinning Sims kept his feet and scored.It just shows you when youve got guys who actually do that running stuff for a living and give them the ball, good things can happen, Winston said.The touchdown gave Tampa Bay a 17-13 lead they would not lose and momentum that carried into the second half. It was the start of 21 unanswered points by the Buccaneers.What a run by Charles, said Bucs coach Dirk Koetter, the former Falcons offensive coordinator who received a game ball from Winston after winning in his debut. He must have broken four tackles.Sims said he had no idea how many tackles he broke.I was just in the moment, Sims said. I just wanted a touchdown. That was all that was on my mind.Another dynamic play by Seferian-Jenkins helped the Buccaneers stretch the lead on their first drive of the second half.Seferian-Jenkins (6-5, 262) beat linebacker Sean Weatherspoon as he took advantage of his big frame to reach for Winstons 30-yard toouchdown pass.ddddddddddddWinston said to expect more big plays from the tight end.When youve got a guy like 87 who can run the way he can run, as big as he is, thats what were expecting all the time, Winston said.Seferian-Jenkins said Winston told him exactly how the play would develop.He told me whats going to happen before it happened, Seferian-Jenkins said. All I have to do is my part and I dont have to think and Im not here to think. I just play. He does the thinking, tells me whats going to happen and told me how to go get it.Seferian-Jenkins said Winston is the leagues best quarterback and Im happy to have him.Winston overcame a slow start. He overthrew Mike Evans for what would have been a touchdown pass on the Buccaneers first possession. Falcons cornerback Desmond Trufant slipped on the play.Trufant made up for his slip by intercepting a pass from Winston later in the opening quarter.Asked how he regrouped from the slow start, Winston said I think its just Ive got tremendous faith in my teammates to help me.Winston completed 23 of 33 passes for 281 yards with four touchdowns -- the second-most of his career.Its not often that you have young guys like him with that kind of poise at such an important position with all the eyes on him, said Tampa Bay center Joe Hawley. He really shows a lot of poise for such a young player.---AP NFL websites: http://pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP-NFL---Follow Charles Odum at www.twitter.com/CharlesOdum and http://bigstory.ap.org/content/charles-odum ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen