Texas A&M defensive end Myles Garrett.Clemson

in Allgemein 28.10.2019 14:19
von MJL456 • 2.720 Beiträge

Pascal Wehrlein says his former Manor teammate Rio Haryanto was underrated during his half season in F1.Haryanto drove for Manor at the first 12 rounds of 2016, but after struggling to find the funding to keep his seat for the second half of the year, Manor struck a deal with engine supplier Mercedes to place Esteban Ocon at the team. On his F1 debut, Ocon qualified 18th and finished the race 16th, but was 0.5s slower than Wehrlein in Q1. Wehrlein said he was happy to beat his new teammate by such a margin in qualifying and believes it is proof that Haryanto was underrated.[Ocon] is a very highly-rated driver and to beat him by half a second in qualifying was very good and Im happy with that, Wehrlein said. Maybe now you can see that Rio was actually very good and performing really well and I feel like [in qualifying at Spa] he could have done the same.I think everyone underrated him or underestimated what he could do. I feel a bit sad for that because, actually, he was a good team-mate and he did a good job.Haryanto remains at Manor as a reserve driver alongside Alexander Rossi, but is unlikely to return to the grid this year. Nike NFL Jerseys China . The Court of Arbitration for Sport ruling "puts an end to my dreams of being a top player," the 27-year-old Troicki said in a statement. "I worked my entire life for it, and it has been taken away from me in one afternoon by a doctor I didnt know," said Troicki, whose ranking peaked at No. Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap . "I dont know that were close," said general manager Alex Anthopoulos. "I just think, right now, the acquisition cost just doesnt work for us right now. I dont know if I can quantify how far off or things like that that they might be but I would say we continue to have dialogue. https://www.chinajerseysnfl.us/ .Y. -- Jayna Hefford scored the winning goal Friday as Canada survived a scare with a 4-3 win over Sweden at the Four Nations womens hockey tournament. Wholesale NFL Jerseys China .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. Fake Nike NFL Jerseys . Jay Feely kicked a 41-yard field goal in overtime, and the Cardinals edged the Tennessee Titans 37-34 in overtime after blowing a 17-point lead late in the fourth quarter. Lamar Jackson of Louisville?and Baker Mayfield of Oklahoma?were named finalists for the Maxwell Player of the Year Award and the Davey OBrien Award, which goes to the best quarterback in college football.Most of the major college football awards announced three finalists Monday.Joining Jackson and Mayfield as a Maxwell finalist is Michigan star Jabrill Peppers, who plays multiple defensive positions, some offense and returns punts.Peppers was also a finalist for the Bednarik Award for top defensive player, along with Alabama defensive lineman Jonathan Allen and Texas A&M defensive end Myles Garrett.Clemsons Deshaun Watson was the other Davey OBrien finalist.The finalists for the Doak Walker Award for best running back are Texas DOnta Foreman, San Diego States Donnel Pumphrey and Florida States Dalvin Cook.Other finalists announced Monday:Biletnikofff Award (wide receiver) -- Zay Jones, East Carolina; Austin Carr, Northwestern; Dede Westbrook, Oklahoma.ddddddddddddOutland Trophy (interior lineman) -- Cam Robinson, OT, Alabama; Pat Elflein, C, Ohio State; Cody OConnell, OG, Washington State.Thorpe Award (defensive back) -- TreDavious White, CB, LSU; Jourdan Lewis, CB, Michigan; Adoree Jackson, CB, Southern California.Butkus Award (linebacker) -- Reuben Foster, Alabama; Zach Cunningham, Vanderbilt; Jarrad Davis, Florida; Kendell Beckwith, LSU; Josey Jewell, Iowa.Groza Award (kicker) -- Zane Gonzales, Arizona State; Daniel Carlson, Auburn; Younghoe Koo, Georgia Southern.Guy Award (punter) -- Michael Dickson, Texas; Cameron Johnston, Ohio State; Mitch Wishnowsky, Utah. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen