the back by Carolina Panthers?linebacker?Thomas Davis.Gordon had microfracture surgery on the same

in Allgemein 01.11.2019 15:45
von MJL456 • 2.720 Beiträge

vMILWAUKEE -- Gordon Beckhams fly ball in the 12th inning Monday night was deep enough in center field to make for an easy scorers decision.Matt Kemp scored from third after Keon Broxton dropped Beckhams fly, and the Atlanta Braves beat the Milwaukee Brewers 4-3.Man, he put a good swing on that ball, Braves interim manager Brian Snitker said. He knocked the heck out of it. It was almost a great catch in center field. He did exactly what he needed to do, get the ball in the air right there.With the bases loaded and nobody out, Beckham ripped Carlos Torres pitch to the warning track, and Broxton dropped it. An error was given to Broxton, but Beckham was awarded a sacrifice fly and an RBI.I faced him the last at-bat and hit a ball decent, Beckham said. I just tried to duplicate that. I got a pitch over the plate and was able to get it done.Kemp drew a walk off Torres (2-2) to start the 12th and went to third on a ground-rule double to right-center by Nick Markakis. An intentional walk to Adonis Garcia loaded the bases.Brewers reliever Blaine Boyer came on to work out of the bases-loaded jam with no further damage.Brandon Cunniff (1-0) pitched two scoreless innings to earn his first win. Jim Johnson stranded the tying run at second base for his ninth save. Relievers Jose Ramirez, Mauricio Cabrera, Cunniff and Johnson combined for six scoreless innings.Ramirez was dialed in, Snitker said. So was Brandon. They all were good. They have been. They have been handing the ball off to each other and picking each other up for awhile now.Rookie Rob Whalen made his second start this season and pitched six innings of three-run ball, allowing five hits and a walk while striking out seven. Whalen got the win in his major league debut on Aug. 3 despite allowing four runs in five innings against the Pirates.I pitched with a lot more confidence, Whalen said. I wasnt as nervous or jittery. I was just trying to be as relaxed as possible.Zach Davies allowed three runs and eight hits over seven innings. The right-hander gave up homers to Markakis and A.J. Pierzynski.The 0-2 (pitch) to Markakis wasnt high enough or in enough for 0-2, Davies said. It was a good pitch but not for that count. The one to Pierzynski was a good pitch but hes a strong enough guy that if he sits on it, its out. Frustrated a little bit with my outing but at the same time, I can take some positives from it.Milwaukee catcher Martin Maldonado tied it 3-3 with a two-run homer in the fifth inning.I was a little ticked off about that, Whalen said. I made a decent pitch. A lot of times that sinker gets hit into the ground there, but these are big league hitters. I got too much of the plate and he put a charge on it.STILL STREAKINGBraves CF Ender Inciarte extended his hitting streak to a career-best 19 games with a two-out single off Davies in the fifth. SS Erick Aybar pushed his hitting streak to 13 games with a single off Corey Knebel in the eighth.TRAINERS ROOMBraves: RHP Chris Withrow went on the 15-day disabled list with right elbow inflammation. He was sent back to Atlanta for further examination.Brewers: RHP Junior Guerra was placed on the 15-day disabled list with right elbow inflammation. RHP Wily Peralta was recalled from Triple-A Colorado Springs to take Guerras scheduled start Tuesday. ... OF Domingo Santana went 0 for 4 in his first game of a rehab assignment with Class A Wisconsin.UP NEXTBraves: RHP Tyrell Jenkins (1-2, 4.33 ERA) will make his sixth career start when he faces the Brewers on Tuesday. The rookie has allowed just one earned run over 12 innings in his last two starts.Brewers: Peralta (4-7, 6.68 ERA) will be making his first start in the majors since June 11. Milwaukees opening day starter had just two quality starts in 13 outings before being sent to Triple-A. Air Max 97 Vapormax For Sale . McPhee said that Ovechkins father Mikhail is in stable condition after having the surgery this week and is no longer in intensive care. "Weve told him to stay as long as necessary with your dad," he said. Ovechkin and his Russian national team were eliminated from the mens hockey tournament in Sochi on Wednesday with a 3-1 quarter-final loss to Finland. Air Max 97 Valentines Day 2019 .7 million, one-year contract, a raise of $2.2 million. Wieters had asked for $8.75 million and the Orioles had offered $6. http://www.outletairmax97.com/air-max-97-2019.html . The Cleveland Indians, Tampa Bay Rays, and Texas Rangers all won on Sunday meaning the Rangers will host the Rays in a play-in game on Monday. Air Max 97 Shanghai Kaleidoscope .com) - The Chicago Blackhawks aim for their third three-game winning streak of the season when they host the struggling Edmonton Oilers in Sundays battle at the United Center. Air Max 97 Silver Bullet For Sale .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. San Diego Chargers running back Melvin Gordon is not expected to play Sunday against the Oakland Raiders, but there remains a chance he will play again this season, a source told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter.An MRI revealed Monday that Gordon suffered a hip strain and left knee sprain when he tried to recover a fumble and was hit in the back by Carolina Panthers?linebacker?Thomas Davis.Gordon had microfracture surgery on the same knee in January.Gordon is 3 rushing yards short of his first 1,000-yard season. Coach Mike McCoy, who described Gordon as day-to-day Monday, said the running backs pursuit of the milestone wont play a role in the teams decision to put him on the field in the final weeks of the season.Were not going to throw him out there so he can get a couple yards so he can say he got a thoussand yards, McCoy said.ddddddddddddAnd he doesnt want that, either. Im going to make sure that hes ready to go and be Melvin when he gets back on the field. Thats the most important thing.The Chargers (5-8) play twice more -- at Cleveland and versus Kansas City -- after the Raiders game.Its very important just because I know the guys need me out there and I want to be out there, said Gordon this week, when asked about the importance of returning this season. We started together and I want to finish it. Weve lost so many guys, so just losing me doesnt help the energy around here. So Im going to try and do what I can to get back.ESPNs Eric D. Williams contributed to this report. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen